'Million MAGA March' Pro-Trump Protest Clowned for Underwhelmingly Low Turnout

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
How beautiful this is, lol.

Following Donald Trump's loss in the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, his supporters decided to try and emulate Louis Farrakhan's 1995 Million Man March on Washington, calling it their "Million MAGA March" because... of course, they would. Their march, however, didn't receive the same kind of turnout that the real Million Man March did.

Despite some Trump supporters trying to tout an astonishing turnout for the demonstration, videos and pictures prove that the crowd looks like it barely had over 5,000 people in it, not the "one million" that they are reporting.

Almost as crappy a turnout as his inauguration in 2016, lol. The aeriel view isn't kind - Trumpers are advised to avert their eyes.

1605434323880.png

Wally

Reaction score
I keep waiting for the Napalm...is that wrong???

😎😎😎😋😋😋

howeda7

Reaction score
How beautiful this is, lol.

Following Donald Trump's loss in the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, his supporters decided to try and emulate Louis Farrakhan's 1995 Million Man March on Washington, calling it their "Million MAGA March" because... of course, they would. Their march, however, didn't receive the same kind of turnout that the real Million Man March did.

Despite some Trump supporters trying to tout an astonishing turnout for the demonstration, videos and pictures prove that the crowd looks like it barely had over 5,000 people in it, not the "one million" that they are reporting.

Almost as crappy a turnout as his inauguration in 2016, lol. The aeriel view isn't kind - Trumpers are advised to avert their eyes.

View attachment 10451

Are you implying that "I will never lie to you" Rock Star Kayleigh is lying when she says this was a million? How dare you!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Crickets from the fellas - they must not have been able to get any tickets to this sold out event!!!

tikited

Me
Reaction score
He lost....go home. This is as dumb as any of the "protests" were/are.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
As someone said, this was pretty much a crowd at the Magic Kingdom on a Tuesday in February.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: these right-wing terrorists will only be able to wage a civil war as a guerilla war. They don't have the numbers to do anything more than that. Their only hope is to get an overwhelming majority of local law enforcement on their side; then it gets interesting.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
As someone said, this was pretty much a crowd at the Magic Kingdom on a Tuesday in February.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: these right-wing terrorists will only be able to wage a civil war as a guerilla war. They don't have the numbers to do anything more than that. Their only hope is to get an overwhelming majority of local law enforcement on their side; then it gets interesting.

I think this summer showed that law enforcement doesn't have as much power against the masses as many would like to believe they do.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Gee, I didn't hear about all of the violence and destruction at the march.

What do you call the actual terrorists that actually cause destruction and violence?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Sounds about right. All the destruction and violence the last 7 months have been by right wingers. :whistle:
None of it was? What’s the ratio between them and Antifa? Qualify your wild guess or provide a citation, if you would, please.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
None of it was? What’s the ratio between them and Antifa? Qualify your wild guess or provide a citation, if you would, please.
My wild guess isn't as wild as your take that right wingers caused the majority of the looting and damage. Most of the people looting and causing problems were MN residents. That is 100% true. To think otherwise is utter nonsense. Mix in your crazies with the criminals and you have the rest. The crazies are Antifa, and other moronic groups that used the opportunity to cause chaos.

GopherJake

Reaction score
My wild guess isn't as wild as your take that right wingers caused the majority of the looting and damage. Most of the people looting and causing problems were MN residents. That is 100% true. To think otherwise is utter nonsense. Mix in your crazies with the criminals and you have the rest. The crazies are Antifa, and other moronic groups that used the opportunity to cause chaos.
You presented exactly no evidence. Meanwhile, all the MN rioting arrests have been fringe right wingers.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You presented exactly no evidence. Meanwhile, all the MN rioting arrests have been fringe right wingers.
Your evidence is the few arrests made out of thousands of people being criminals. When you watched the footage, did you think that all of those people are right wingers that just all happen to live in Mpls and were just waiting for this opportunity. My how fast they were to react. And so many black members of these right wing groups. No wonder Trump did ok with the black community. Seriously...can you be more wrong?

Top Bottom