Migrant Caravan

diehard

Reaction score
Both. Not a big deal. That is what you get with MS13. All incidents were thoroughly investigated and most were on tape. I was always told afterwards that lethal force was authorized. I didn't need to go that far. I do not support capital punishment. I do support lethal force if needed. An armed robbery would satisfy that definition for me.

Last edited:

diehard

Reaction score
If there's anyone who knows what the AA community wants, it's a couple of over 70 white guys like you and Don.

Not so sure about Don, but I likely have more Black friends and acquaintances than all of you combined.

cncmin

Reaction score
Just to be clear, did they attempt to rape or murder you? Both?

Both. Not a big deal. That is what you get with MS13. All incidents were thoroughly investigated and most were on tape. I was always told afterwards that lethal force was authorized. I didn't need to go that far. I do not support capital punishment. I do support lethal force if needed. An armed robbery would satisfy that definition for me.

Not so sure about Don, but I likely have more Black friends and acquaintances than all of you combined.

I don't know about the others reading your posts, but I certainly believe you.

Last edited:

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Sure thing my dog.

No frame needed Sportego. You built a that all by yourself long ago.

Illegals. Sportego. And clan.

My bad, that’s what it get for attempting to speak with an idiot. Back to timeout (ignore) you go. See you in the spring, maybe you will have had physiological intervention by then.[emoji1537]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
It seems we need you on the border giving the illegals a beatdown. It will cost far less than a wall.

His Aunt and Uncle Parents won’t let him, he has to lotion Aunt Mama when she gets out of the shower.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

Dude, I doubt you have ANY friends. Just the people you stand in line with to get that free government cheese.

howeda7

Reaction score
His Aunt and Uncle Parents won’t let him, he has to lotion Aunt Mama when she gets out of the shower.

Oh my. Aunt Mama must be around 110. That would explain his anger.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
My bad, that’s what it get for attempting to speak with an idiot. Back to timeout (ignore) you go. See you in the spring, maybe you will have had physiological intervention by then.[emoji1537]

Mr know it all hadn’t heard about the illegal killing the legal. Cop killed.

When the cop does the killing Sportego starts a thread or posts nonstop.

Dishonesty.

jamiche

Reaction score

Some of my best friends....

What a moron.

jamiche

Reaction score
You never have been good with truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It’s axiomatic that you were a moron in 2018 and prior years and you will be a moron in 2019.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Clean up your writing jackass. Your writing indicates otherwise.

Wall is only one part of immigration reforms.

As for refugees, let them in. They need our help. But, let us agree to let them in and codify it in immigration reform. Also, we need foreign aid reform. Those people need help and they are our neighbors. And, conversely, we should keep out those that have no legal reason to enter the country. So, let's expand acceptance of refugees who fear gang violence. Let's fast track these people.

As for the murder of a single officer in California, one instance of a family nightmare. Not exactly a national crisis.

As for my writing style, suck it. This isn't a literary journal.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
As for refugees, let them in. They need our help. But, let us agree to let them in and codify it in immigration reform. Also, we need foreign aid reform. Those people need help and they are our neighbors. And, conversely, we should keep out those that have no legal reason to enter the country. So, let's expand acceptance of refugees who fear gang violence. Let's fast track these people.

As for the murder of a single officer in California, one instance of a family nightmare. Not exactly a national crisis.

Great points and I’m with you on writing style. Sometimes I see my mistakes, sometimes I don’t, sometimes I correct them and others time I say screw it. Everyone on here makes grammar related mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarnBurner

Reaction score

ANOTHER instance of an illegal killing a citizen. A COP.

Illegals killing. Citizens.

National nightmare. Illegals.

diehard

Reaction score
No respect for human life. Even a single human life. Starts with the accepting of abortion and not knowing your Creator. These same people are our current warmongers.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Your altruism is admirable, but naive. How exactly is "refugee" defined? Who specifically gets to decide who's a "refugee"? How many of millions of "refugees" should we let in? Why is that the job of the American tax payer?

How would we ever quantify that? Anyone on the planet who claims to fear gang violence is handed as Green card?

What about all the other murders illegals commit, all the deaths they cause from drunk driving, all the rapes, child trafficking, etc. You talk like this is the only crime ever committed by illegals. These crimes are preventable. You just choose not to.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Your altruism is admirable, but naive. How exactly is "refugee" defined? Who specifically gets to decide who's a "refugee"? How many of millions of "refugees" should we let in? Why is that the job of the American tax payer?

How would we ever quantify that? Anyone on the planet who claims to fear gang violence is handed as Green card?

What about all the other murders illegals commit, all the deaths they cause from drunk driving, all the rapes, child trafficking, etc. You talk like this is the only crime ever committed by illegals. These crimes are preventable. You just choose not to.
If we’re going to be compassionate, let’s be compassionate with some logical and rationality.

Secure borders discourages bringing children on long, arduous trips from Central America, illegitimate asylum claims, criminal illegals and gang members entering the country, and drug and human trafficking.

And what good does allowing potentially productive citizens of neighboring countries do for those countries that they are exiting from? It would be much more beneficial for the citizens of the US and those countries that they are leaving to allow an orderly US entry for income and return to their country to support a higher standard of living. If good citizens simply leave their country instead of bringing their income back to their country, what hope do those countries and their citizens have of ever improving those countries?

Let’s encourage and control legal work of foreigners in the US for the benefit of all, know who is in our country and where they are working/living, track those that violate the law and expel them from the country, and control the volume of foreign workers for the benefit of our employers to fulfill low skill jobs that are undesirable for our own citizens.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Why is it the job of the American taxpayer?

Cuz dean and Sportego hackin howie bad and friends say so.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
If we’re going to be compassionate, let’s be compassionate with some logical and rationality.

Secure borders discourages bringing children on long, arduous trips from Central America, illegitimate asylum claims, criminal illegals and gang members entering the country, and drug and human trafficking.

And what good does allowing potentially productive citizens of neighboring countries do for those countries that they are exiting from? It would be much more beneficial for the citizens of the US and those countries that they are leaving to allow an orderly US entry for income and return to their country to support a higher standard of living. If good citizens simply leave their country instead of bringing their income back to their country, what hope do those countries and their citizens have of ever improving those countries?

Let’s encourage and control legal work of foreigners in the US for the benefit of all, know who is in our country and where they are working/living, track those that violate the law and expel them from the country, and control the volume of foreign workers for the benefit of our employers to fulfill low skill jobs that are undesirable for our own citizens.

This is a very real problem, that the left refuses to even discuss. The damage they're doing to foreign countries, specifically countries populated by people of color, is inhumane.

Cruze

Reaction score
How exactly is "refugee" defined? Who specifically gets to decide who's a "refugee"? How many of millions of "refugees" should we let in? Why is that the job of the American tax payer?

No need to thank me, Costa. I am always happy to educate you about the issues of the day.

What is a refugee?

As defined by U.S. law as well as the 1951 Refugee Convention, refugees are migrants who are able to demonstrate that they have been persecuted, or have reason to fear persecution, on the basis of one of five “protected grounds”: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.

If a person arrives on US soil and claims asylum, does the US have to deal with their claim?

Not only does the US have an international legal obligation to do so, based on the requirement of complying with the object and purpose of the 1951 Refugee Convention, and implementing legal obligations in good faith, it has an obligation to do so under its own domestic law.

The executive order cannot displace domestic legal obligations. So those who, with great difficulty, manage to reach the US will have to have their asylum claims examined. The duty not to return a person to a state where they may face torture or other serious harms is absolute under the UN’s Convention Against Torture. The US has signed and ratified this convention.

How many refugees are allowed into the country?

Annual numerical ceilings on refugee admissions are proposed by the president and require congressional approval. Following the 9/11 attacks, President George W. Bush suspended refugee admissions for several months, citing national security concerns. From 2001 to 2015, caps on refugee admissions stayed between seventy thousand and eighty thousand, though both the Bush and Obama administrations regularly admitted fewer people than the ceilings allowed.

How are refugees screened and approved?

The U.S. State Department, in consultation with a constellation of other agencies and organizations, manages the process through its refugee admission program, USRAP. The first step for a potential refugee abroad is most often to register with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). UNHCR officials collect documentation and perform an initial screening and then refer qualifying individuals to U.S. State Department Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs), of which there are nine around the world. Sometimes this referral is done by a U.S. embassy or a nongovernmental organization.

Then, RSC officials interview the applicants, verify their personal data, and submit their information for background checks by a suite of U.S. national security agencies. These security checks [PDF] include multiple forms of biometric screening, including cross-checks of global fingerprint databases and medical tests.

If none of these inquiries produce problematic results, including criminal histories, past immigration violations, connections to terrorist groups, or communicable diseases, the applicant can be cleared for entry to the United States. The admissions process generally takes from eighteen months to two years to complete.

Read more at: https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/how-does-us-refugee-system-work

Read more at: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-the-us-have-to-accept-refugees-a7552621.html

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The new asylum checkpoint in Southern Mexico, should fix the bulk of the asylum problem/scammers. If they never get onto US soil, they can't hurt us.

The wall, coupled with the economic benefits of the new USMCA, should fix most of the illegal border crossings and much of the overstay problem.

I'm ok with DACA, so long as voting rights aren't included. They should have permanent resident status.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No need to thank me, Costa. I am always happy to educate you about the issues of the day.

What is a refugee?

As defined by U.S. law as well as the 1951 Refugee Convention, refugees are migrants who are able to demonstrate that they have been persecuted, or have reason to fear persecution, on the basis of one of five “protected grounds”: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.

If a person arrives on US soil and claims asylum, does the US have to deal with their claim?

Not only does the US have an international legal obligation to do so, based on the requirement of complying with the object and purpose of the 1951 Refugee Convention, and implementing legal obligations in good faith, it has an obligation to do so under its own domestic law.

The executive order cannot displace domestic legal obligations. So those who, with great difficulty, manage to reach the US will have to have their asylum claims examined. The duty not to return a person to a state where they may face torture or other serious harms is absolute under the UN’s Convention Against Torture. The US has signed and ratified this convention.

How many refugees are allowed into the country?

Annual numerical ceilings on refugee admissions are proposed by the president and require congressional approval. Following the 9/11 attacks, President George W. Bush suspended refugee admissions for several months, citing national security concerns. From 2001 to 2015, caps on refugee admissions stayed between seventy thousand and eighty thousand, though both the Bush and Obama administrations regularly admitted fewer people than the ceilings allowed.

How are refugees screened and approved?

The U.S. State Department, in consultation with a constellation of other agencies and organizations, manages the process through its refugee admission program, USRAP. The first step for a potential refugee abroad is most often to register with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). UNHCR officials collect documentation and perform an initial screening and then refer qualifying individuals to U.S. State Department Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs), of which there are nine around the world. Sometimes this referral is done by a U.S. embassy or a nongovernmental organization.

Then, RSC officials interview the applicants, verify their personal data, and submit their information for background checks by a suite of U.S. national security agencies. These security checks [PDF] include multiple forms of biometric screening, including cross-checks of global fingerprint databases and medical tests.

If none of these inquiries produce problematic results, including criminal histories, past immigration violations, connections to terrorist groups, or communicable diseases, the applicant can be cleared for entry to the United States. The admissions process generally takes from eighteen months to two years to complete.

Read more at: https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/how-does-us-refugee-system-work

Read more at: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-the-us-have-to-accept-refugees-a7552621.html

I don't see being afraid of gang members on the list. What gives?

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
No respect for human life. Even a single human life. Starts with the accepting of abortion and not knowing your Creator. These same people are our current warmongers.

You don’t believe in god; it’s just something you use to justify the bullsh***it you want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom