Migrant Caravan

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
House Negroes like 24 have always fought to help their White masters, keep the field Negroes dumb and enslaved.

There is no such thing as a house “negro” CGR or you calling me a house ni**gga? I’m guessing you think that magical black pun-nanny entitles you to such liberties? No so, my man.

Look Honorable Minister CGR if you can’t make a point without sounding like a racist then something is wrong with the point you are trying to make.

Motherfu**cka called me a house nig**ga, you done lost your goddamn mind.[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji41]

You still my dog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
It may be lie that in the DR, but in the US it is quite different. How many Americans are working in the DR?

Americans working in the DR? Not many, it’s a place most go to vacation or retire. How many jobs have Trump “created” are Americans not interested in working?

diehard

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a house “negro” CGR or you calling me a house ni**gga? I’m guessing you think that magical black pun-nanny entitles you to such liberties? No so, my man.

Look Honorable Minister CGR if you can’t make a point without sounding like a racist then something is wrong with the point you are trying to make.

Motherfu**cka called me a house nig**ga, you done lost your goddamn mind.[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji41]

You still my dog.

You are what you are. What is your prefered term. I understand only you Blacks can used that one. House Negroid Person? HNP24.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Yes. Have you been raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant?

Ask the California cops family about being murdered by an illegal that , coincidentally, Sportego loves having in the USA.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

You still my dog.

Sportego butt hurt.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
You are what you are. What is your prefered term. I understand only you Blacks can used that one. House Negroid Person? HNP24.

Sure red neck. Is that what your Uncle Daddy and Aunt Mommy taught you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Ask the California cops family about being murdered by an illegal that , coincidentally, Sportego loves having in the USA.

Being murdered, let alone by an illegal immigrant NEVER crosses my mind. In and of itself it’s a non issue.

“There were 951 total homicide convictions in Texas in 2015. Of those, native-born Americans were convicted of 885 homicides, illegal immigrants were convicted of 51 homicides, and legal immigrants were convicted of 15 homicides. The homicide conviction rate for native-born Americans was 3.88 per 100,000, 2.9 per 100,000 for illegal immigrants, and 0.51 per 100,000 for legal immigrants (Figure 2). In 2015, homicide conviction rates for illegal and legal immigrants were 25 percent and 87 percent below those of natives, respectively.

Illegal immigrants made up about 6.4 percent of the Texas population in 2015 but only accounted for 5.4 percent of all homicide convictions. Legal immigrants made up 10.4 percent of the Texas population but accounted for only 1.6 percent of homicide convictions. native-born Americans made up 83 percent of the Texas population but accounted for 93 percent of all homicide convictions.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/have-undocumented-killed-63000-us-9-11/

Last edited:

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Just a difference in background. I am an employer and you are a token employee, HNP24.

Sure hillbilly, whatever you say. How many imaginary employees do you have in that nonexistent school. My guess is two. Uncle Daddy is the school bus driver and Aunt Mommy is the lunch lady.

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Ooo. Ooo. A stat of one murder to prove a point. OMG. What school did some of you grudge-a-mate from. Legal immigrants are not a problem. Illegals are just that: illegal. If you believe Democrats don't want to uphold immigration law, you haven't been paying attention. Obama tossed out 2.5 million illegals that jumped the border. I suppose you could argue that that saved the lives of several Americans from being murdered, no matter the rate per 100,000. But, who cares. Murder has not been prevented in most cases as the results are permanent death. Maybe by tossing them out we exported those murders, no telling if that could be proven or not, but why bother.

We will have a bill that pays for an extension of a wall. It only matters how much it will cost. Bipartisan and all.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Ooo. Ooo. A stat of one murder to prove a point. OMG. What school did some of you grudge-a-mate from. Legal immigrants are not a problem. Illegals are just that: illegal. If you believe Democrats don't want to uphold immigration law, you haven't been paying attention. Obama tossed out 2.5 million illegals that jumped the border. I suppose you could argue that that saved the lives of several Americans from being murdered, no matter the rate per 100,000. But, who cares. Murder has not been prevented in most cases as the results are permanent death. Maybe by tossing them out we exported those murders, no telling if that could be proven or not, but why bother.

We will have a bill that pays for an extension of a wall. It only matters how much it will cost. Bipartisan and all.

That one murder means quite a lot to the victims family. Yes sir dean.

Murdered by an illegal. Illegally here.

Not a mention of the cop killed from Sportego and clan. Bad cops. Bad whitey.

Deleted_User

Reaction score

I am talking about rate of murder, dimwit. Yes, murder is illegal. Not a debated point. What is the point of mentioning a single murder? Is it any more special to an American being murdered than the equal chance of us exporting the 2.5 million and I am absolutely certain that somebody in Mexico or Central America got killed as a result of that many people returning and the murder rate may actually have increased. So, of those that we expulsed, somebody below the border died from murder. So, frankly, I don't think the point is any more important to the cops family as the people south of the border. People are going to be murdered at a certain rate per 100,000. The amount of misery from the families I would think would be about equal north or south of the border. So, what the f is your point! None of you mental minimalists can think beyond your front nose.

The wall will be built and funded. Not because of Donald J. Trump or Obama or Republicants or Demigods. The wall will be built to build a false sense of security because we prevented the import of a murderer or a victim of murder. The wall prevents the statistic from reaching our nation. Wow. Is that a sense of f=ing success or what? The wall is politically useful and useless in every other sense of reason. If an American doesn't die we can all cheer. If a Mexican dies as a result, should we really be cheering so loudly?

If we care about people, and I trust we all do, the wall accomplishes nothing on a statistical level. It only shifts the pressure of humanity somewhere else. And, as long as we sleep well at night, things are sweet and rosy. We commit mental gymnastic lies to ourselves if we think that because we don't have the murder down the block that somehow things are better if we care about people.

Besides, we Americans cause more murder per capita than just about any nation on earth. We don't need to import murderers to top the list, we are already there. Exporting some thug from Hondo gives me little comfort that the guy down the street isn't going to shoot up his family from his post car accident head injury on New Years Day than the low probability that the Hondo thug will do the same thing in my neighborhood by somehow migrating here. I know where the next murder will most likely occur and I have zero possibility of preventing it.

Of the three murderers I encountered in my life, one was a roommate on roommate gay partner argument that went badly wrong and they killed each other. I worked with one of those guys. He was average, normal, good natured, and respectable. But, he was killed with a sharp knife and he killed his roommate with a butter knife. Both white guys. Case two. A temp worker gets hired for a few short weeks of work during a business rush. All he has to do is answer the phone and answer a few simple questions and enter info on a computer. He instead comes to work drunk and high as a kite and puts a small handgun on his desk next to his beer, at work! His coworkers are immediately afraid to even leave as he was completely deranged. I get told of it and I walk up to him and casually distract him and take the gun and fire him immediately. That night he kills his wife. I guess the stress of being a drug addled moron that lost his easy job was too much for him and his spouse. Very preventable, but nobody had the sense to build the wall between him and his wife in Congress.

Then there was my family vacation in California. OMG, a guy kidnaps some stranger and long story short, gets into a shootout with the police two car stalls away from where my rental was parked. Building a wall around that guy would not have helped either.

Not one of these cases involved an illegal. I suppose if there is another murder to occur in my community from a person that occupies space near me from time to time, the only thing I can do is to ask for federal funds to build a moat and 20 foot wall around my home compound. I think local protection is the duty of all Americans.

So, as a meander to a conclusion here, I suggest this: rewrite the housing code that all new homes build need Trump walls and moats with gun ports. Each homeowner be required to own crossbows and muskets and the homes be self sustaining and eco friendly.

And, every household member be evaluated for mental deficiency and treated accordingly. Yep, we should rescind their citizenship and send them back to each and every nation of origin they possess.

Bah!

diehard

Reaction score
I am talking about rate of murder, dimwit. Yes, murder is illegal. Not a debated point. What is the point of mentioning a single murder? Is it any more special to an American being murdered than the equal chance of us exporting the 2.5 million and I am absolutely certain that somebody in Mexico or Central America got killed as a result of that many people returning and the murder rate may actually have increased. So, of those that we expulsed, somebody below the border died from murder. So, frankly, I don't think the point is any more important to the cops family as the people south of the border. People are going to be murdered at a certain rate per 100,000. The amount of misery from the families I would think would be about equal north or south of the border. So, what the f is your point! None of you mental minimalists can think beyond your front nose.

The wall will be built and funded. Not because of Donald J. Trump or Obama or Republicants or Demigods. The wall will be built to build a false sense of security because we prevented the import of a murderer or a victim of murder. The wall prevents the statistic from reaching our nation. Wow. Is that a sense of f=ing success or what? The wall is politically useful and useless in every other sense of reason. If an American doesn't die we can all cheer. If a Mexican dies as a result, should we really be cheering so loudly?

If we care about people, and I trust we all do, the wall accomplishes nothing on a statistical level. It only shifts the pressure of humanity somewhere else. And, as long as we sleep well at night, things are sweet and rosy. We commit mental gymnastic lies to ourselves if we think that because we don't have the murder down the block that somehow things are better if we care about people.

Besides, we Americans cause more murder per capita than just about any nation on earth. We don't need to import murderers to top the list, we are already there. Exporting some thug from Hondo gives me little comfort that the guy down the street isn't going to shoot up his family from his post car accident head injury on New Years Day than the low probability that the Hondo thug will do the same thing in my neighborhood by somehow migrating here. I know where the next murder will most likely occur and I have zero possibility of preventing it.

Of the three murderers I encountered in my life, one was a roommate on roommate gay partner argument that went badly wrong and they killed each other. I worked with one of those guys. He was average, normal, good natured, and respectable. But, he was killed with a sharp knife and he killed his roommate with a butter knife. Both white guys. Case two. A temp worker gets hired for a few short weeks of work during a business rush. All he has to do is answer the phone and answer a few simple questions and enter info on a computer. He instead comes to work drunk and high as a kite and puts a small handgun on his desk next to his beer, at work! His coworkers are immediately afraid to even leave as he was completely deranged. I get told of it and I walk up to him and casually distract him and take the gun and fire him immediately. That night he kills his wife. I guess the stress of being a drug addled moron that lost his easy job was too much for him and his spouse. Very preventable, but nobody had the sense to build the wall between him and his wife in Congress.

Then there was my family vacation in California. OMG, a guy kidnaps some stranger and long story short, gets into a shootout with the police two car stalls away from where my rental was parked. Building a wall around that guy would not have helped either.

Not one of these cases involved an illegal. I suppose if there is another murder to occur in my community from a person that occupies space near me from time to time, the only thing I can do is to ask for federal funds to build a moat and 20 foot wall around my home compound. I think local protection is the duty of all Americans.

So, as a meander to a conclusion here, I suggest this: rewrite the housing code that all new homes build need Trump walls and moats with gun ports. Each homeowner be required to own crossbows and muskets and the homes be self sustaining and eco friendly.

And, every household member be evaluated for mental deficiency and treated accordingly. Yep, we should rescind their citizenship and send them back to each and every nation of origin they possess.

Bah!

Citation needed.

diehard

Reaction score

Bah!

Geez, I could go through this post line by line, but...

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5/rankings

Honduras- #3 at 63.8
Guatemala- #10 at 31.2
Mexico- #21 at 16.3
USA USA USA- #83 at 4.9

I just grabbed the top link that googled.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Bah!

Clean up your writing jackass. Your writing indicates otherwise.

Wall is only one part of immigration reforms.

Last edited:

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

Bah!

Great post. Folks get soo involved in their bullsh**it they forget about real life happening around them.[emoji1531]

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

My man, I hadn’t heard about the tragedy. You should have started a thread, included a link and saw what my response was...prior to informing an opinion. Or... you could have asked me what I thought without framing it.

God

Banned
Reaction score

Bah!

You know a good amount of murderers.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
My man, I hadn’t heard about the tragedy. You should have started a thread, included a link and saw what my response was...prior to informing an opinion. Or... you could have asked me what I thought without framing it.

Sure thing my dog.

No frame needed Sportego. You built a that all by yourself long ago.

Illegals. Sportego. And clan.

howeda7

Reaction score
Obviously not, but I have been threatened by them probably thousands of times and some have attempted it. All took a bad beatdown, some were hospitalized, none died. Reconstructive surgery is expensive and I regret the state had to pay for some. Dead would have been cheaper and deserved. Sorry about the shrinkage this has caused jammer.

It seems we need you on the border giving the illegals a beatdown. It will cost far less than a wall.

howeda7

Reaction score
Unlike Ds, Trump knows that the majority of the "AA" community wants jobs and opportunity. It seems that some Blacks that have attained jobs and opportunity do not want other Blacks to enjoy the same. They are racist, just like you.

If there's anyone who knows what the AA community wants, it's a couple of over 70 white guys like you and Don.

howeda7

Reaction score

You and Don seem to draw it right out of them.

God

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously not, but I have been threatened by them probably thousands of times and some have attempted it. All took a bad beatdown, some were hospitalized, none died. Reconstructive surgery is expensive and I regret the state had to pay for some. Dead would have been cheaper and deserved. Sorry about the shrinkage this has caused jammer.

Just to be clear, did they attempt to rape or murder you? Both?

Top Bottom