Migrant Caravan

diehard

Reaction score
I am not calling you a liar, but your numbers don't add up. If he's low 40's or high 30's, then what you're saying isn't possibly accurate.

CRG is just using one of the few polls that do not have a large Democrat sampling bias. Doesn't leave many to choose from out there.

diehard

Reaction score
Really? Aside from my ONE black friend who’s a minister, I don’t know of ANY black people personally who doesn’t believe he’s a racist let alone like him. And not that it matters but most of them are quite educated. Since we are playing this game....I don’t know of any white people who aren’t racist that supports Trump. I’m sure they probably exist, I just haven’t met any.

The Democratic Party doesn’t support black people you say? Yet, 90% of Black people support the Democratic Party? Oh that’s right, we need a white boy to tell us how and what we should think because we are too damn stupid to know for ourselves? I would expect something this racist and fuc••king stupid from BGA,S2 or Diehard?

The truth is blacks are usually ahead of the curve on racism, that’s the REASON why we haven’t voted for the GOP since they accepted the racists and started dog whispering to them. The GOP was all about the “policies” until Trump outed them.

Black folks are not monolithic, stupid or ignorant. Maybe you should give us just a LITTLE bit of credit? If 90% of us arrive at the same conclusion.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprised you only have one Black friend whether he is a minister or not. It is you guys who claim Blacks are not smart enough to obtain voter IDs. I mean... like really, Dude, get your BS together.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Really? Aside from my ONE black friend who’s a minister, I don’t know of ANY black people personally who doesn’t believe he’s a racist let alone like him. And not that it matters but most of them are quite educated. Since we are playing this game....I don’t know of any white people who aren’t racist that supports Trump. I’m sure they probably exist, I just haven’t met any.

The Democratic Party doesn’t support black people you say? Yet, 90% of Black people support the Democratic Party? Oh that’s right, we need a white boy to tell us how and what we should think because we are too damn stupid to know for ourselves? I would expect something this racist and fuc••king stupid from BGA,S2 or Diehard?

The truth is blacks are usually ahead of the curve on racism, that’s the REASON why we haven’t voted for the GOP since they accepted the racists and started dog whispering to them. The GOP was all about the “policies” until Trump outed them.

Black folks are not monolithic, stupid or ignorant. Maybe you should give us just a LITTLE bit of credit? If 90% of us arrive at the same conclusion.........

Honest to goodness, that's one of the sideshows of the right wing: practice open racism and white supremacy, and when people have the gumption to shine a light on it and talk about it, cry crocodile tears about them playing the race card. It's as cynical as it gets.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
CRG is just using one of the few polls that do not have a large Democrat sampling bias. Doesn't leave many to choose from out there.

Of course you would agree, can’t say that I’m surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diehard

Reaction score
It isn't that I agree. It is that CRG is correct and you are wrong. It is confusing when smart guys like you decide to act so very dumb.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
The idea that Trump's polling 30% with blacks while polling 39% overall is beyond ridiculous. Try 3%.

These cats are long past delusional. The one group who didn’t like the GOP because of biases towards them all of sudden loves the one guy who is more openly racist than any other GOP President since the emancipation proclamation? Why? Because of the results of an improving economy that he didn’t start and appears to be wrecking.

diehard

Reaction score
These cats are long past delusional. The one group who didn’t like the GOP because of biases towards them all of sudden loves the one guy who is more openly racist than any other GOP President since the emancipation proclamation? Why? Because of the results of an improving economy that he didn’t start and appears to be wrecking.

Acting so very dumb. Acting.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Not surprised you only have one Black friend whether he is a minister or not. It is you guys who claim Blacks are not smart enough to obtain voter IDs. I mean... like really, Dude, get your BS together.

Says the guy who supports the guy who constantly tells his base (who are predominately white) stupid stuff and they believe it!

- I didn’t have sex with that prostitute
- I didn’t pay those women
- I’m a successful businessman
- I knew nothing about those payments
- I don’t have any deals going on in Russia
- I know Putin
- Mexico will pay for the wall

I could go on but I’m getting writers cramp. Here’s your problem. You have to make stuff up. Nobody on this board has ever stated that. That’s something you tell yourself to justify voter suppression.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Honest to goodness, that's one of the sideshows of the right wing: practice open racism and white supremacy, and when people have the gumption to shine a light on it and talk about it, cry crocodile tears about them playing the race card. It's as cynical as it gets.

The one thing we have come to know about the right wing is when they complain about someone else doing something they are usually guilty in spades of being the ones who are actually doing it.

diehard

Reaction score
Says the guy who supports the guy who constantly tells his base (who are predominately white) stupid stuff and they believe it!

- I didn’t have sex with that prostitute
- I didn’t pay those women
- I’m a successful businessman
- I knew nothing about those payments
- I don’t have any deals going on in Russia
- I know Putin
- Mexico will pay for the wall

I could go on but I’m getting writers cramp. Here’s your problem. You have to make stuff up. Nobody on this board has ever stated that. That’s something you tell yourself to justify voter suppression.

Have you been able to get a voter ID?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Poor Sporty and his "one" black friend. Continuing to be manipulated. Very sad.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

diehard

Reaction score
No. Have you been raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant?

Obviously not, but I have been threatened by them probably thousands of times and some have attempted it. All took a bad beatdown, some were hospitalized, none died. Reconstructive surgery is expensive and I regret the state had to pay for some. Dead would have been cheaper and deserved. Sorry about the shrinkage this has caused jammer.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

This is nothing short of intentional lies or a mental health issue. What on earth is wrong with you? You know very well, the right does not practice "open racism and White supremacy". It's patently false. There is no reasonable argument you can conjure, to make your case.

diehard

Reaction score
This is nothing short of intentional lies or a mental health issue. What on earth is wrong with you? You know very well, the right does not practice "open racism and White supremacy". It's patently false. There is no reasonable argument you can conjure, to make your case.

Speech like that does help drive intelligent and reasonable people away from the D politics. It is just bad language to use.

cncmin

Reaction score
The one thing we have come to know about the right wing is when they complain about someone else doing something they are usually guilty in spades of being the ones who are actually doing it.

Definitely. You’re killin’ it in this thread, by the way. Might you be one of the THIRTY PERCENT of the AA community who love you some DJT? I heard the AA community loves that guy.

diehard

Reaction score
Unlike Ds, Trump knows that the majority of the "AA" community wants jobs and opportunity. It seems that some Blacks that have attained jobs and opportunity do not want other Blacks to enjoy the same. They are racist, just like you.

diehard

Reaction score
Speech like that does help drive intelligent and reasonable people away from the D politics. It is just bad language to use.

Conversely it locks in the likes of 24 and cinnash!t.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Obviously not, but I have been threatened by them probably thousands of times and some have attempted it. All took a bad beatdown, some were hospitalized, none died. Reconstructive surgery is expensive and I regret the state had to pay for some. Dead would have been cheaper and deserved. Sorry about the shrinkage this has caused jammer.

Ok Rambo.[emoji41]
I like the come back.[emoji1531]

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

Donald J Trump.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Definitely. You’re killin’ it in this thread, by the way. Might you be one of the THIRTY PERCENT of the AA community who love you some DJT? I heard the AA community loves that guy.

What!? You saw me in my Black’s for Trump T-Shirt? Even Trump knows he only has ONE African American supporter.[emoji41]

https://youtu.be/KcklUUIsdcw

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Poor Sporty and his "one" black friend. Continuing to be manipulated. Very sad.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What’s real “sad” is your reading comprehension... or lack there of.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

Drive people away.....did you NOT hear about the most recent election results? Busy working on your school were you?[emoji38]

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Unlike Ds, Trump knows that the majority of the "AA" community wants jobs and opportunity. It seems that some Blacks that have attained jobs and opportunity do not want other Blacks to enjoy the same. They are racist, just like you.

House Negroes like 24 have always fought to help their White masters, keep the field Negroes dumb and enslaved.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

I’m sure that works in your back water part of the country but not here. A large junk of the jobs “created” are jobs illegal immigrants work and Americans don’t. What do you suggest we do about those?[emoji848]

diehard

Reaction score
I’m sure that works in your back water part of the country but not here. A large junk of the jobs “created” are jobs illegal immigrants work and Americans don’t. What do you suggest we do about those?[emoji848]

It may be lie that in the DR, but in the US it is quite different. How many Americans are working in the DR?

Top Bottom