Migrant Caravan

GopherJake

Reaction score
Put me at the border and I will judge them on the spot. Kind of like a bouncer/doorman at Studio54. Only some will get in (and they won't be males).
This is an example of a problem-solver, folks.

GopherJake

Reaction score
That's not what I asked. Do you believe the migrant caravan happened organically? i.e. There was no outside planning or funding?
No, not in the way you view it. If you have any **credible** evidence to the contrary, go ahead. But don't bother posting a bunch of garbage - I won't read it. You are smart, you know what credible means. Not speculation, not NutJobWebSite.com, some actual journalism.

stocker08

Reaction score
The caravan itself was dreamed up, organized and paid for, by political operatives looking to make Trump look bad, impact our midterm elections and/or advance the cause of illegal immigration.

This is the wacky tinfoil hat stuff that trump's make america great again republicans cook up in their trash factories.

howeda7

Reaction score
Outside of your completely made-up assertions about the migrant caravan (just so stupid...), I generally agree. If you want to come to America, jump through all the hoops you need to jump through. Period. If you have a legitimate claim, we should listen. But we can’t just let everyone in. And I agree, letting them in only to be allowed free for months or years unfettered seems stupid. Exactly why does it take so long? Seems to me a lot of these issues could be mitigated with a little more resources out toward that.

Perhaps instead of sending 5,000 troops as an election stunt, we could have sent folks to actually help process the asylum claims?

howeda7

Reaction score
This is the wacky tinfoil hat stuff that trump's make america great again republicans cook up in their trash factories.

But I read on another thread that CRG has to time for conspiracy theories?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Bump. I continue to lose sleep over this. Any updates? Are they close?

stocker08

Reaction score
THIS is whacky but some of the whack ass ideas spewed around on here about Trump isn't? WOWZERS!!
And a lot of you trumpettes claim that those are nonsense. What I responded to was clearly a whack ass tinfoil hat conspiracy theory thrown out by someone whose lost their marbles. Don't agree? JEEPERZ!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Bump. I continue to lose sleep over this. Any updates? Are they close?

The completely organic and spontaneous migrant caravan :rolleyes:, has been camped in Tijuana, Mexico since they arrived. They're not adding anything good to Tijuana & the people want them deported back to their countries. Luckily they never made it onto US soil. We're also very lucky that Trump's creating the new asylum application point at the Southern border of Mexico. No reason they have to sneak onto US soil to apply. That's one thing I'm sure we all agree on.

The real issue is that we need to amend our asylum laws & close the loophole for Central Americans. The idea that every person in all of Central American can claim asylum in the US, then be released into the US, while their cases process, is madness. Most have no basis for an asylum claim & will be denied. What is their motivation for returning for their hearings, if they know they'll be denied. This is common sense.

God

Banned
Reaction score
The completely organic and spontaneous migrant caravan :rolleyes:, has been camped in Tijuana, Mexico since they arrived. They're not adding anything good to Tijuana & the people want them deported back to their countries. Luckily they never made it onto US soil. We're also very lucky that Trump's creating the new asylum application point at the Southern border of Mexico. No reason they have to sneak onto US soil to apply. That's one thing I'm sure we all agree on.

The real issue is that we need to amend our asylum laws & close the loophole for Central Americans. The idea that every person in all of Central American can claim asylum in the US, then be released into the US, while their cases process, is madness. Most have no basis for an asylum claim & will be denied. What is their motivation for returning for their hearings, if they know they'll be denied. This is common sense.

The real issue is to keep these people out. There aren’t good people on both sides of this. These people are killing our heritage.

MAGA

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
The real issue is to keep these people out. There aren’t good people on both sides of this. These people are killing our heritage.

MAGA

At least try to be a little entertaining.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God

Banned
Reaction score
At least try to be a little entertaining.[emoji52]

Look. It’s a big problem. That’s why a lot of us voted for Trump. You’ve seen the posts. It’s what we believe.

MAGA

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Look. It’s a big problem. That’s why a lot of us voted for Trump. You’ve seen the posts. It’s what we believe.

MAGA

Illegal immigration is a big problem? How so?

God

Banned
Reaction score
Illegal immigration is a big problem? How so?

Yes. They’re taking our jobs and selling drugs and raping and killing. Have you not seen the predudebt’s twitter account? He’s been very clear about this.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Yes. They’re taking our jobs and selling drugs and raping and killing. Have you not seen the predudebt’s twitter account? He’s been very clear about this.

See! Now that’s entertaining![emoji41]

I’m thinking we should have death panels for illegal immigration. Maybe night court. We can have charges, trial and a morning execution followed by coffee and bagels.[emoji41]

God

Banned
Reaction score
See! Now that’s entertaining![emoji41]

I’m thinking we should have death panels for illegal immigration. Maybe night court. We can have charges, trial and a morning execution followed by coffee and bagels.[emoji41]

Speaking of Night Court, Bull had a real German vibe going....

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

MAGA

If you're going to troll, it needs to be a LITTLE bit less over the top. Pretty sure nobody here believes you voted for the Trumpster but I gotta give you an "A" for effort!

Top Bottom