Michael Flynn expected to plea GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

Section2

Reaction score
This has been brought up before (by you, here) and I mentioned I follow a bunch of conservatives. Here are a couple of screen shots of my politics list:

View attachment 5256View attachment 5254View attachment 5255

Notice Leon Wolf, Rick Wilson, Jonah Goldberg, Lanhee Chen, Brian Riedl, Alan Cole, Evan McMullin, Max Boot, Avik Roy, Tom Nichols, Stuart Stevens, Seth Mandel

There are liberals in there, but I'd say I follow 1/3 conservative commentators, 1/3 liberal commentators, 1/3 reporters. I'll note, though, that much of what I post here is retweeted into my feed.
evan mcmullin?! LOL

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You must not look very hard then or not know what your talking about (most likely case).

A simple google search shows you are wrong. https://qz.com/973629/with-fox-news-in-flux-msnbc-is-courting-conservative-hosts-like-nicolle-wallace-and-hugh-hewitt/
Why don’t you check my post? I said, originally in bold lettering:
“Now, you tell me which CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS have Conservatives leading a hard news show like...Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. Leading a hard news show. Let me add, leading any news show.

Now, go do another simple Google search for that.

Hugh Hewitt does not have a show on MSNBC. He is sometimes a guest.

Nicole Wallace is an anti-Trumper. I’m an ‘establishment’ Republican and I wouldn’t consider her representative of the majority of Republicans or Conservatives. And she does not have a show. She’s a guest analyst.

Feeble attempt at a response.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Perhaps Flynn thought he had overstepped his bounds in his discussion with Kisylak and he didn't want to tell Pence? I'd guess that Flynn would have had certain goals for the conversation, but perhaps the Russian ambassador took things in a direction Flynn hadn't planned and the discussion proceeded beyond areas Flynn should have discussed?
So he shouldnt have discussed Russia sanctions? Because the NR you pasted said it was totally normal and appropriate

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Flynn lied to Pence. Flynn lied to the FBI. McFarland lied to Congress. But the conversations were totally normal and appropriate :

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/04/us/politics/kt-mcfarland-flynn-russia-emails-congressional-testimony.html?smid=tw-share&referer=
Congressman Trey Gowdy, a former Federal Prosecutor, says that the FBI may have told Flynn “were not going to investigate this other stuff, but we need you to need to plea to making a false statement (to the FBI)”. Gowdy says that “when all you’ve got is making a false statement to a Federal law enforcement officer, you ain’t got much”. He goes on “that’s usually the bottom of the barrel of what you make people plea to and it’s no prison time and you’ve made that witness frankly incredible (for testifying against others) b/c they’ve already admitted to lying”. Gowdy says that either he knew he was lying and the FBI didn’t OR they have worked something out.

You may not like that theory, but Gowdy is a really experienced prosecutor and knows of what he speaks.

stocker08

Reaction score
Congressman Trey Gowdy, a former Federal Prosecutor, says that the FBI may have told Flynn “were not going to investigate this other stuff, but we need you to need to plea to making a false statement (to the FBI)”. Gowdy says that “when all you’ve got is making a false statement to a Federal law enforcement officer, you ain’t got much”. He goes on “that’s usually the bottom of the barrel of what you make people plea to and it’s no prison time and you’ve made that witness frankly incredible (for testifying against others) b/c they’ve already admitted to lying”. Gowdy says that either he knew he was lying and the FBI didn’t OR they have worked something out.

You may not like that theory, but Gowdy is a really experienced prosecutor and knows of what he speaks.
Theories and speculation......things that KFC really hates. At least yesterday. What a joke. :rolleyes:

justthefacts

Reaction score

If all Mueller had was lying to the FBI, why did Flynn take the deal?

diehard

Reaction score
I do not know "the why" to the why of this, but there are logical common sense possibilities. Why did Flynn take a plea? !. To finish it once and for all. 2. He ran out of defense money. 3. To keep his son from being charged with something unrelated. It is sure his son has less defense money than Flynn had. Why lie to Pence? I don't know, but I don't Pence. The only thing I am confident of is that Flynn is 1000x a better person than you and 10,000x the patriot you are. Even as a felon.

More than ever we appear to have anything burger. We have a crime created by Investigate.

diehard

Reaction score
Waiting for a really stupid reply. That is the one guarantee we have.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Theories and speculation......things that KFC really hates. At least yesterday. What a joke. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I’m happy to wait. I think speculation is stupid. But JTF’s wants some answers now and the only way to give him some form of an answer is to speculate.
Better to speculate with an experienced prosecutor than some dumb@ss like guess who.

stocker08

Reaction score
Keep in mind.....KFC was quoting Gowdy. You know.....the republican senator tasked with pining charges on Hillary in the Benghazi investigations that lasted years and came up with nothing? The one who used 150k of taxpayer dollars to settle a case with a staffer he fired for not focusing directly on Hillary in the Benghazi case?

But yeah....otherwise he's really experienced and we should take his word for it. LOL.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I didn’t say that’s all he had. Gowdy said Mueller had more stuff, but chose to offer the plea deal on this minor charge. It appears to Gowdy that he’s not squeezing him that hard. Maybe b/c he has nothing much on others.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m happy to wait. I think speculation is stupid. But JTF’s wants some answers now and the only way to give him some form of an answer is to speculate.
Better to speculate with an experienced prosecutor than some dumb@ss like guess who.
Read above. Gowdy is a shill like you.....of course you're fine with that speculation. Worthless skewed tripe not worth it's weight in cyber space kbs.

diehard

Reaction score
Keep in mind.....KFC was quoting Gowdy. You know.....the republican senator tasked with pining charges on Hillary in the Benghazi investigations that lasted years and came up with nothing? The one who used 150k of taxpayer dollars to settle a case with a staffer he fired for not focusing directly on Hillary in the Benghazi case?

But yeah....otherwise he's really experienced and we should take his word for it. LOL.
You don't even know what Gowdy is elected to in Congress. Children are to be seen, not heard. Shut your computer down.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Read above. Gowdy is a shill like you.....of course you're fine with that speculation. Worthless skewed tripe not worth it's weight in cyber space kbs.
I should’ve put in a disclaimer that says: ‘this, like other people’s speculation, is a wild@ss guess not easily refuted. Other wise know as a WAGNER.

Happy now?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
He might not be smart, but he was smart enough to get a degree from the U.

Did you get yours from Herberger's?

justthefacts

Reaction score
I didn’t say that’s all he had. Gowdy said Mueller had more stuff, but chose to offer the plea deal on this minor charge. It appears to Gowdy that he’s not squeezing him that hard. Maybe b/c he has nothing much on others.
From your post: 'Gowdy says that “when all you’ve got is making a false statement to a Federal law enforcement officer, you ain’t got much”.'

Flynn was literally working on behalf of the Turkish government while he was NS Adviser. If that's a patriot, I guess all bets are off. And the deal he was working on was to kidnap a Turkish dissident so he could be returned to Turkey to likely be tortured and killed. If that's a great man, I guess I don't want to be a great man.

stocker08

Reaction score
You don't even know what Gowdy is elected to in Congress. Children are to be seen, not heard. Shut your computer down.
Ok, the house. Sorry I didn't know about your failed leader. Still led the house committee on the Benghazi events and pressed to prosecute Hillary. Still spent 150k of taxpayer dollars on a wrongful termination. Fail.

You should hit the hay. You purposely missed the point and went off on a tangent. I take it you didn't take your meds again.

I should’ve put in a disclaimer that says: ‘this, like other people’s speculation, is a wild@ss guess not easily refuted. Other wise know as a WAGNER.

Happy now?
BUT YOU HATE SPECULATION! Except for your own speculation. Par for the course.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score

Senator? That's what you learn at Stumpf U!

stocker08

Reaction score

They offer degrees? Or are the voices talking to you again? Calm down, shut up, and come back with something better.

diehard

Reaction score
Now remember that stocker claims he could have gotten into the U but the campus is so big he was afraid he couldn't find his classes. Can't make this up and amazed he would admit this. Now if the U had let Mommy stay in his dorm room with him she could have taken him to his classes. And then comes on and posts like he is an adult. LOL!

stocker08

Reaction score
Now remember that stocker claims he could have gotten into the U but the campus is so big he was afraid he couldn't find his classes. Can't make this up and amazed he would admit this. Now if the U had let Mommy stay in his dorm room with him she could have taken him to his classes. And then comes on and posts like he is an adult. LOL!
More false posts from dh. Probably getting desperate and running out of time to post misinformation. Might be time for the nurse to change his depends.

diehard

Reaction score

It could be. Perhaps Herberger's sells diplomas for degrees St Strumpf doesn't even offer. That had to be embarrassing when he got caught in that one. Perhaps he could go help Rep Hank Johnson figure out how to keep Guam from capsizing? No wait, he'd get lost on the subway without Mommy there to guide him around.

diehard

Reaction score
More false posts from dh. Probably getting desperate and running out of time to post misinformation. Might be time for the nurse to change his depends.

Have to remind you, once you post it to the Internet it is there, baby!

stocker08

Reaction score
Have to remind you, once you post it to the Internet it is there, baby!
Go ahead and find the post. I never wrote that. It's the voices in your head once again. Your dementia seems to be getting worse. Over/under a year before your can't figure out the computer anymore.

diehard

Reaction score
It is there and now it haunts you forevermore. :p

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Actually, my degrees aren’t from the U. I graduated from a major university (part of which was paid for by an athletic scholarship) and a Masters degree (partially on academic scholarship) from a major state university outside of Minnesota.

I don’t need validation from you about my character or intelligence.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
From your post: 'Gowdy says that “when all you’ve got is making a false statement to a Federal law enforcement officer, you ain’t got much”.'

Flynn was literally working on behalf of the Turkish government while he was NS Adviser. If that's a patriot, I guess all bets are off. And the deal he was working on was to kidnap a Turkish dissident so he could be returned to Turkey to likely be tortured and killed. If that's a great man, I guess I don't want to be a great man.
He’s referring to the final charges, not the other possible charges. Obviously, the FBI chose not to pursue those other charges for some reason. And that’s also why I said Gowdy seemed to be indicating that they weren’t squeezing him that hard.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
He was the first safe-spacer. Student Zero.

Top Bottom