Michael Flynn expected to plea GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

jamiche

Reaction score
Certainly this verse is appropriate with where our nation stands with God. Verse 26 nails it all down. Yes- I am sure Comey is thrilled today as he thinks his man Mueller may yet save his bacon. Comey's only way out is to get rid of Trump. Comey is a crook.

But let justice roll on like a river,
righteousness like a never-failing stream!
25 “Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.
​28 Therefore Godzhi loves pedophiles.

howeda7

Reaction score
I agree; it’s impossible to reason with this mindset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump-ism is truly a cult-like mentality. It's fascinating (and scary) to watch so many supposedly deeply religious people fall for its charms.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Trump-ism is truly a cult-like mentality. It's fascinating (and scary) to watch so many supposedly deeply religious people fall for its charms.
Christians view him as a general in the war to advance Christianity while stumping out competing religions (Muslim). It’s always been their goal to take over the world. They would back the Devil himself if he advanced their cause.

bga1

Reaction score
I was waiting for Stan or El Amin or one of our other fine objective liberals to break that one. Yet another case where the media goes off with a "slight error" that paints it like they want it to be and the error changes the whole narrative. Another case where lefties bite hook line and sinker and spread the lie told them by the leftist media. Trump the President elect is a major, major difference between Trump the candidate...

UPDATE - It's a biggie, too. Here's a major "clarification" from ABC News, finally posted hours after their inaccurate report was shared far and wide. They meant to say this all happened after Trump was elected, not while he was a candidate. That is not exculpatory unto itself, per se (we don't know what Flynn may or may not be sharing with Mueller), but it's a significant walk-back. I go into more analysis why below. Post-election contacts with foreign governments on the part of a presidential transition team is not abnormal in the least. Why did Flynn lie to the FBI about it, then? Good question. We haven't heard the last of this, obviously. But if the central allegation is that the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to impact the US election outcome, some behind-the-scenes discussions initiated after voters made their decision ain't a smoking gun.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/12/01/report-flynn-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-contact-the-russians-n2416802

bga1

Reaction score
Christians view him as a general in the war to advance Christianity while stumping out competing religions (Muslim). It’s always been their goal to take over the world. They would back the Devil himself if he advanced their cause.
We would never bring Obama back...

stocker08

Reaction score
I was waiting for Stan or El Amin or one of our other fine objective liberals to break that one. Yet another case where the media goes off with a "slight error" that paints it like they want it to be and the error changes the whole narrative. Another case where lefties bite hook line and sinker and spread the lie told them by the leftist media. Trump the President elect is a major, major difference between Trump the candidate...

UPDATE - It's a biggie, too. Here's a major "clarification" from ABC News, finally posted hours after their inaccurate report was shared far and wide. They meant to say this all happened after Trump was elected, not while he was a candidate. That is not exculpatory unto itself, per se (we don't know what Flynn may or may not be sharing with Mueller), but it's a significant walk-back. I go into more analysis why below. Post-election contacts with foreign governments on the part of a presidential transition team is not abnormal in the least. Why did Flynn lie to the FBI about it, then? Good question. We haven't heard the last of this, obviously. But if the central allegation is that the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow to impact the US election outcome, some behind-the-scenes discussions initiated after voters made their decision ain't a smoking gun.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/12/01/report-flynn-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-contact-the-russians-n2416802
Always fun when beej resorts to using the extreme right wing sources. LOL! National Enquirer is his second favorite "source". What a joke.

bga1

Reaction score

justthefacts

Reaction score

ABC screwed up. No doubt.

BUT...

If everything was completely normal about what Flynn was doing, why would he lie to Pence about it, not to mention the FBI?

Also, Trump initially said that he fired Flynn for lying to Pence, but today tweeted that he also did so for lying to the FBI. That basically confirms Sally Yates story. So the timeline is:

Jan 26 - Yates warned the White House that Flynn could be blackmailed.
Feb 9 - The Washington Post reports taht Flynn talked to Russia about Sanctions
Feb 13 - Flynn fired

14 days between Yates's news and the WaPo story. Only 4 days (2 of which were a weekend) between WaPo story and the firing.

You really have to think Flynn would not have been fired had the WaPo not found out about it.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
If Flynn was just doing his job, why did he lie to his superiors about it? Simple question.
At this point he will deflect by insulting you and not answering your question...5,4,3,2,1

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If Flynn was just doing his job, why did he lie to his superiors about it? Simple question.
I haven’t read all the posts in this thread, so sorry if this has been covered, but:

If Flynn was instructed by a (unknown) superior of the Trump transition team to contact the Russians after the election as this was an exordinary contact, that would seem to indicate that the Trump campaign had never had a back channel contact with the Russians before.

Connect the dots that suggest collusion prior to the election for me. And if there was no collusion, this is just Flynn doing something that was unconventional, but legal, and lied to the FBI to cover his rear, illegal mistake.

And if that unnamed superior (Jared) told the FBI that he instructed Flynn, the unnamed superior did nothing illegal.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
I haven’t read all the posts in this thread, so sorry if this has been covered, but:

If Flynn was instructed by a (unknown) superior of the Trump transition team to contact the Russians after the election as this was an exordinary contact, that would seem to indicate that the Trump campaign had never had a back channel contact with the Russians before.

Connect the dots that suggest collusion prior to the election for me. And if there was no collusion, this is just Flynn doing something that was unconventional, but legal, and lied to the FBI to cover his rear, illegal mistake.

And if that unnamed superior (Jared) told the FBI that he instructed Flynn, the unnamed superior did nothing illegal.
There is no doubt that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. The unanswered question is was it illegal.

Collusion definition:
secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy

jamiche

Reaction score
There is no doubt that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. The unanswered question is was it illegal.

Collusion definition:
secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy

Only if treason is illegal.

diehard

Reaction score
DFL = Dumb F'ing Liberals

Their posts have become unreadable, they are so laced with ignorance and lies. FNAs.

jamiche

Reaction score
Can you imagine the outrage if FoxNews had reported something as inaccurate on Obama?

It would never be forgotten. 5 days from now, this will never be spoken of again.
Every time Papa Bear, Sean, Megyn, The Gang of Five (or whatever they are called) et.al., et.al., et.al. opened their mouths.

Fox made millions to hundreds of millions inaccurately reporting on Obama.

mplarson7

Reaction score
Can you imagine the outrage if FoxNews had reported something as inaccurate on Obama?

It would never be forgotten. 5 days from now, this will never be spoken of again.
You mean like when they conveniently edited a video to make it seem like Obama was telling illegal citizens to go vote?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Every time Papa Bear, Sean, Megyn, The Gang of Five (or whatever they are called) et.al., et.al., et.al. opened their mouths.

Fox made millions to hundreds of millions inaccurately reporting on Obama.
You have no clue! There are opinion shows and there is hard news. Brian Ross is THE investigative reporter for ABC. His false report caused a 300 point drop in the Dow in 30 minutes. Do you understand the economic consequence of a totally false report?

Hannity, The Five, Ingraham are opinion shows. Just like Lemon, Anderson, Maddow, Matthews, and O’Donnell. So don’t act like they're different. If Fox News’ John Roberts made such an erroneous reporter, you would be having convulsions here.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
BTW, did you hear the top FBI agent investing Hillary and was on the Mueller Trump investigation was kicked off months ago for disparaging Trump texts. Now there’s some unbiased investigation. :rolleyes:

Where’d they kick him off too? A top FBI HR job. “You can make this stuff up”. Haha

justthefacts

Reaction score

A) You didn't answer my question.

B) I've said repeatedly, including in this thread, I'm not sure if there was pre-election collusion. But the number of Team Trump lies about Russia contact indicates something nefarious was going on.

C) Flynn was supposedly fired for lying about whether he talked to Kislyak about sanctions. The idea, as shown by McFarland's email, is that Team Trump felt it owed Russia. The conversation itself clearly wasn't pre-election collusion, but it could be indicative of something broader.

I'll ask again. If the unnamed superior instructed Flynn to talk to Kislyak about lifting sanctions, and that instruction was totally legitimate, why did Flynn lie to another superior (Pence) about it?

Very simple question, and it is being avoided assiduously.

justthefacts

Reaction score
BTW, did you hear the top FBI agent investing Hillary and was on the Mueller Trump investigation was kicked off months ago for disparaging Trump texts. Now there’s some unbiased investigation. :rolleyes:

Where’d they kick him off too? A top FBI HR job. “You can make this stuff up”. Haha
A) Isn't that actually evidence of unbiased investigation? As soon as Mueller found out he moved him. What exactly do you want?

B) Sessions can fire him if he wants.

justthefacts

Reaction score

A) Who was suspended when Fox pulled their Seth Rich story?

B) Who has ever been suspended from the Gateway Pundit, a favorite of conservatives on this board?

C) Who has ever been suspended from Infowars, a favorite of the President?

D) If Flynn was just doing his job, why did he lie to his superiors about it? Simple question.

Top Bottom