Michael Flynn expected to plea GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

Donovan

Reaction score
Durham moving “full throttle” on investigation:

golf

Reaction score
1. Mueller investigated Flynn for 4 months and found nothing.
2. Forms were completed to drop fbi's investigation of Flynn
3. FBI learned of call to Kislyak and decided to wait on closing investigation.
4. Strzok informs Page and she responds with glee.
5. Sally Yates (doj) feels strongly that white house should be informed about
fbi's interest in Flynn's call witj Kislyak.
6. Finally, Yates tells Comey she is going to inform white house. Yates is shocked to learn agents are already on the way to interview Flynn.
7. Flynn is not read his rights and treats the interview as friendly. The phone call with Kislyak occurred a month ago so Flynn not decisive with a lot of his answers.
8. The interviewers leave feeling that Flynn didnt say anything that was going to be a problem for him.
9. Strzok and Page edit their report a number of times. Report is required to be completed in 5 days, this one took 3 weeks.
10. There are no copies/recordings of the interview itself. Also no copies of the original interview report.
11. Flynn spends his savings and sells his house to cover his defense. Prosecutors also threaten to go after Flynn's son if Flynn doesnt plead guilty. Will leave son alone if Flynn pleads guilty. Flynn pleads guilty.
12. Flynn is charged with one count of lying to the fbi, although no one seems to know what precisely the lie was. Also charged with something to do with his being an advisor for the Turkish government.
13. Serious questions remain as to the materiality of the investigation. FBI had the transcript of the Flynn/Kislyak conversation but didn't charge him. Needed to catch him in a lie of some sort.
14. Trump fires Flynn for lying to Pence about the phone call, but that had nothing to do with the fbi investigation.

Anyway, not sure if that summary is totally on point and am sure I left out stuff, but best I could do. Maybe others have a better grasp on this than me, so would appreciate being educated.

justthefacts

Reaction score
1. Mueller investigated Flynn for 4 months and found nothing.
2. Forms were completed to drop fbi's investigation of Flynn
3. FBI learned of call to Kislyak and decided to wait on closing investigation.
4. Strzok informs Page and she responds with glee.
5. Sally Yates (doj) feels strongly that white house should be informed about
fbi's interest in Flynn's call witj Kislyak.
6. Finally, Yates tells Comey she is going to inform white house. Yates is shocked to learn agents are already on the way to interview Flynn.
7. Flynn is not read his rights and treats the interview as friendly. The phone call with Kislyak occurred a month ago so Flynn not decisive with a lot of his answers.
8. The interviewers leave feeling that Flynn didnt say anything that was going to be a problem for him.
9. Strzok and Page edit their report a number of times. Report is required to be completed in 5 days, this one took 3 weeks.
10. There are no copies/recordings of the interview itself. Also no copies of the original interview report.
11. Flynn spends his savings and sells his house to cover his defense. Prosecutors also threaten to go after Flynn's son if Flynn doesnt plead guilty. Will leave son alone if Flynn pleads guilty. Flynn pleads guilty.
12. Flynn is charged with one count of lying to the fbi, although no one seems to know what precisely the lie was. Also charged with something to do with his being an advisor for the Turkish government.
13. Serious questions remain as to the materiality of the investigation. FBI had the transcript of the Flynn/Kislyak conversation but didn't charge him. Needed to catch him in a lie of some sort.
14. Trump fires Flynn for lying to Pence about the phone call, but that had nothing to do with the fbi investigation.

Anyway, not sure if that summary is totally on point and am sure I left out stuff, but best I could do. Maybe others have a better grasp on this than me, so would appreciate being educated.

xIgl5GW.png

justthefacts

Reaction score
Remember when they needed to see every last word of the Mueller report? Not even 99.9% was going to do for them. But on the other hand they show not the least bit of curiosity about hiding the evidence from Flynn, about Schiff never releasing the records of House testimony in the Russia investigation or Schiff never releasing Atkinson's testimony from the Ukrainian hoax.

:unsure:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

bga1

Reaction score
It's about time this was done:

Ha! JTF will be butt hurt.

There are two opposing theories on Sullivan. He is compromised/corrupt. This seems likely. However, another theory is that he wanted the case extended to expose the corrupt efforts of the DOJ as directed by the Mueller attorney Van Grack.

This decision is great for Flynn, but it would be sad if Van Grack and Mueller's corruption were not uncovered as a result. This was a completely dishonest case in the first place by the FBI and the Justice Department.

bga1

Reaction score
WNzE4Ls.png

Translation: moving forward might reveal Bill Barr's corruption, and that's not allowed.
What a fool you are. It wouldn't reveal Barr's corruption, it would reveal Van Grack and the Mueller team corruption. I hope this is thoroughly investigated. It was high time that Flynn was freed and it turns out that you were wrong for three years about him. This was a day you said wasn't going to happen. Just admit it and you will be a slightly better person for it.

bga1

Reaction score
Wow! I will just leave this right here.... :) Strzok points the finger at Obama and Biden...

justthefacts

Reaction score
Ha! JTF will be butt hurt.

There are two opposing theories on Sullivan. He is compromised/corrupt. This seems likely. However, another theory is that he wanted the case extended to expose the corrupt efforts of the DOJ as directed by the Mueller attorney Van Grack.

This decision is great for Flynn, but it would be sad if Van Grack and Mueller's corruption were not uncovered as a result. This was a completely dishonest case in the first place by the FBI and the Justice Department.

You guys and Sidney Powell loved Sullivan when he was assigned to the case.

bga1

Reaction score
If the calls were legit, why did Flynn lie about them?

I have no idea what any of that has to do with Obama or Biden.
HE DIDN'T. They rewrote his interview to make it look like he lied. Then they pressured his family and told him they would give him an out for a confession. Totally corrupt.

Obama and Biden were in on the framing of Flynn and the proof is right there in front of your eyes. "Make sure you have the right people on the Flynn case". Yep, it was well known that Obama hated Flynn as did his cabinet. Flynn was a thorn in their side on the coveted Iran deal. A lot of people were getting paid off on that deal... it will come out eventually. You are supporting an ugly thing and you continue to be wrong. I guess you are going to double down. Admitting you are wrong is just not your thing. Something we have learned time and time again here.

You just are not an honest person. Too bad. But it is never too late to change...!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
HE DIDN'T. They rewrote his interview to make it look like he lied. Then they pressured his family and told him they would give him an out for a confession. Totally corrupt.

Obama and Biden were in on the framing of Flynn and the proof is right there in front of your eyes. "Make sure you have the right people on the Flynn case". Yep, it was well known that Obama hated Flynn as did his cabinet. Flynn was a thorn in their side on the coveted Iran deal. A lot of people were getting paid off on that deal... it will come out eventually. You are supporting an ugly thing and you continue to be wrong. I guess you are going to double down. Admitting you are wrong is just not your thing. Something we have learned time and time again here.
Obama, Biden and Susan Rice. So there's now released proof that the orders on using the FBI and CIA to go after Trump were indeed coming directly from the White House. Not pressing charges against the lower folks on the ladder now makes sense, the DOJ will use them to go after the top officials. Also, this has to remove Rice from the VP list. The dems can't have both a Pres and VP candidate that orchestrated this, not sure how they can still have Biden, but it is the dems... It'll be interesting to see how the MSM deals with this, how they can spin it as a non-event.

bga1

Reaction score
Obama, Biden and Susan Rice. So there's now released proof that the orders on using the FBI and CIA to go after Trump were indeed coming directly from the White House. Not pressing charges against the lower folks on the ladder now makes sense, the DOJ will use them to go after the top officials. Also, this has to remove Rice from the VP list. The dems can't have both a Pres and VP candidate that orchestrated this, not sure how they can still have Biden, but it is the dems... It'll be interesting to see how the MSM deals with this, how they can spin it as a non-event.

As we can see, the old memo to self: Everything was done by the book...well that was a lie. As we always knew.

I don't think they will go after Obama and Biden though. Barr has said that they are not targets. Too big to jail and I am guessing he sees it as not good for the country. Certainly there would be riots in every city in the country if Obama were indicted (even though he fully deserves it).

The MSM? Pfft. They will ignore it the best they can. If it is reported it will be in the most stealth way possible and it will be done while defending Obama and Biden. "They were defending the country against Russian interference, they had reliable information that Flynn and Trump were colluding!"

Livingat45north

Reaction score
As we can see, the old memo to self: Everything was done by the book...well that was a lie. As we always knew.

I don't think they will go after Obama and Biden though. Barr has said that they are not targets. Too big to jail and I am guessing he sees it as not good for the country. Certainly there would be riots in every city in the country if Obama were indicted (even though he fully deserves it).

The MSM? Pfft. They will ignore it the best they can. If it is reported it will be in the most stealth way possible and it will be done while defending Obama and Biden. "They were defending the country against Russian interference, they had reliable information that Flynn and Trump were colluding!"
I think you're right, but I'm not totally sure. Barr isn't going to say Obama and Biden have to follow laws like everyone else until he is fully ready to press charges. This leaking of evidence to the public could be a tell that they're moving towards inditing them -- setting up public opinion to better understand and concur with the charges. Again, I don't think it'll happen, but there's certainly a possibility, and that possibility is growing versus shrinking.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Welp... we now KNOW that Biden lied about this:
  • May 2020: Joe Biden says he knows “nothing” about the Flynn investigation.
  • June 2020: Peter Strzok’s notes reveal it was actually BIDEN’s idea to invoke the Logan Act against Flynn.
Come on BGA, give Biden some slack. I actually think Biden's telling the truth. He doesn't know anything. Remember back when he used to actually campaign and he could never even remember what city or state he was in? Just because he came up with the idea and he coordinated it with Obama and the White House staff, doesn't mean he can remember it now.

bga1

Reaction score
  • May 2020: Joe Biden says he knows “nothing” about the Flynn investigation.
  • June 2020: Peter Strzok’s notes reveal it was actually BIDEN’s idea to invoke the Logan Act against Flynn.
Come on BGA, give Biden some slack. I actually think Biden's telling the truth. He doesn't know anything. Remember back when he used to actually campaign and he could never even remember what city or state he was in? Just because he came up with the idea and he coordinated it with Obama and the White House staff, doesn't mean he can remember it now.
He does have one of the most plausible memory excuse of any candidate for a major office that I can recall. :) He doesn't even seem to know what he is currently saying.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
What a fool you are. It wouldn't reveal Barr's corruption, it would reveal Van Grack and the Mueller team corruption. I hope this is thoroughly investigated. It was high time that Flynn was freed and it turns out that you were wrong for three years about him. This was a day you said wasn't going to happen. Just admit it and you will be a slightly better person for it.

There's a reason Flynn is willing to go to trial & Van Grack/Weissman/Mueller are not.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Believe me when I tell you that the TDS infected really don't care if they're guilty. No reasonable person can pretend the Ukraine stuff doesn't stink to high heaven. Now with the videos of the Ukranian officials laying out Biden's involvement with bribes, corruption, the cover-up and attempted coup de'tat of the POTUS as part of the cover-up, well...it's bad.

It also turns out Geoffrey Berman, the USAG from SDNY that was fired last week...had been given all the evidence against Biden in Ukraine in back in 2018 & he's sat on it the whole time. The country probably better see that evidence now.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It's important to note that Strzok didn't personally meet with Biden & Obama. These are Strzok's notes from a meeting with James Comey, who's updating Strzok on where things stand.

'VP' & 'P' are pretty clear to the common person who they are, however that probably couldn't be proven in a court of law. Overlaid with the timeline of that Jan 3rd-4th-5th period it all makes sense & paints a pretty clear picture.

They are not exculpatory for Flynn. They're potentially exculpatory. The million dollar question is why potentially exculpatory evidence was withheld from the Flynn defense team...again? Judge Sullivan ordered the prosecution to turn over all potentially exculpatory evidence, on multiple occasions & the prosecution lied, saying they already had, when they obviously hadn't.

golf

Reaction score
I would appreciate an explanation from someone, anyone, how the flynn case was not an aggredious miscarriage of justice. Not holding my breath.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I would appreciate an explanation from someone, anyone, how the flynn case was not an aggredious miscarriage of justice. Not holding my breath.

As painful as it's been watching what they did to Gen Flynn, it's also been very revealing which is positive. We got to see how Van Grack & Weissman operated representing the Mueller team. We caught them red handed withholding exculpatory evidence & making illegal, side deals they thought would be secret. We caught the FBI doctoring the evidence/302 notes. We watched the Covington Law firm misguide Gen Flynn. Then we saw how deeply involved Eric Holder, Michael Chertoff and other anti-Trumpers were in Flynn's case. We watched them refuse to hand over evidence pertaining to Flynn's case & then we got to see the mask come off of Judge Emmet Sullivan, who did the most outrageous thing from the bench that I've ever heard of. We also found out the FBI didn't believe there was any reason to investigate Flynn & did anyway. Now we're hearing the attack on Gen Flynn came straight from Obama and without any reasonable grounds to do so. Absolute corruptions at every level. Sometimes telloing people isn't enough, sometimes you have to show them.

Top Bottom