Michael Flynn expected to plea GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
You can join beeg in my psych unit when you realize you need help.

Help for what?

1. Marriage is a man and woman.

2. Don't kill your babies.

3. Mining at BWCA will be ok.

Any chance you could rate my insanity? Could you rate those for me, the most insane stance being first.

I am here to try to learn from you. I need to know what I need to work on.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Help for what?

Any chance you could rate my insanity? Could you rate those for me, the most insane stance being first.

1. Clearly wrong
2. Agreed
3. It's one possibility.

jamiche

Reaction score
Help for what?

1. A marriage is between two adults. Get over it, dude.
2. Baby Killers!!
3. Mining at the BWCA will cost far more jobs than it will generate.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
So he did this all on purpose? This was all a set up? Man, that's pretty charitable, possible of course, but charitable. I will sort of agree, Flynn SHOULD have known all these things. And he would have been risking an awful lot with no sure path to victory.

What's your theory? Flynn's just a super naive General, DIA Director & National Security Adviser, who got really lucky a bunch of times in a row?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You already posted something saying the request was for conversations involving every Covington employee, which isn't specific at all.

Sidney Powell has tried 50 different arguments, and each time you tell us that it will cause Flynn's case to be dropped or dismissed

Hard to prove your innocence when both the prosecution, and former defense team have been withholding evidence from them for years.

With Jensen now doing oversight of the case, the Mueller team's finally released new evidence they illegally withheld that shows the FBI Counterintel Director's concern about what they were planning a against Flynn, that the Prosecution lied to the court about cutting a deal with the Flynn defense to not prosecute Flynn's son, and that they illegally made that a handshake deal avoiding the Giglio Disclosures. That's just in the past week. Stay tuned.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Interesting letter from Sidney Powell. It appears Holder, Chertoff & now Lanny Breuer (Special Counsel to Bill Clinton, DOJ & AAG appointed by Obama) were not just partners at Covington during Flynn's case, but were actually involved his case. Feels like Sidney Powell knows something the rest of us don't know yet.

"This includes the files of Eric Holder, Lanny Breuer, and Michael Chertoff who are prominent partners in the white-collar practice of the law firm, who are mentioned in the documents that Covington has already produced to Mr. Flynn’s current counsel."

"Mr. Chertoff met with Mr. Flynn, is copied on many emails about the Flynn case, and he was an active member of the defense team. Indeed, Mr. Chertoff was messaging firm lawyers in the courtroom on December 18, 2018. Mr. Chertoff billed $24,194.50 to the Flynn file at rates ranging from $1,250 per hour to $1,695 per hour, and there are multiple billing entries by “MF Team” attorneys indicating additional work by Mr. Chertoff (not billed by Chertoff himself) on the Flynn file. Consultations with Mr. Breuer are also mentioned at crucial times during the representation (February, March, April, August and November of 2017). Mr. Holder appeared briefly at a client conference, communicated about the firm’s representation of Mr. Flynn, and made Twitter posts that were a significant problem for the defense and were discussed within the firm"

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.194.0.pdf

bga1

Reaction score
Whoopsie! Brandon van Grack has resigned from the Flynn case.

Brandon Van Grack, a top Justice Department prosecutor and former member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team, is no longer handling the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- and he's withdrawing from other unrelated cases as well, raising questions about his future at the DOJ.

No explanation was given for Van Grack's abrupt withdrawal from the Flynn case, which was recorded in a brief filing with the court on Thursday. But Van Grack's removal came just days after Fox News reported that explosive, newly unsealed evidence documenting the FBI's efforts to target Flynn -- including a top official's handwritten memo debating whether the FBI's "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired" -- called into question whether Van Grack complied with a court order to produce favorable evidence to Flynn.

Since February 2018, Van Grack -- who now heads the DOJ's Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) unit -- has been obligated to comply with D.C. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan's standing order in the Flynn case to produce all evidence in the government’s possession “that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.”

The order also requires the government to submit favorable defense evidence to the court, including possible "impeachment evidence" that could undermine witnesses, even if the government believes the evidence “not to be material.”

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Free at last...free at last! Thank god almighty he’s free at last! Yes suh boss dat sho is Good news.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Well, Barr got his way. Would have liked to have seen what the judge would have said.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Well, Barr got his way. Would have liked to have seen what the judge would have said.

Barr got his way!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ADMIT YOUR OBAMA team is corrupt legendary no facts.

Where is khalid EL A WEED??? JAM JAM.

LOADS of corrupt, unethical folks on the JAM JAM clan.

Section2

Reaction score
What's your theory? Flynn's just a super naive General, DIA Director & National Security Adviser, who got really lucky a bunch of times in a row?
I mean when you put it that way I sound like an idiot! I really don't know, and I don't have a theory. Yours is possible but pretty implausible. When you start thinking 5 moves ahead, you lose any control.

Maybe the rules and the game changed the second Trump won, and his team was not prepared for the Blitzkrieg that the FBI, CIA, and others put on them. Maybe in a W Bush admin, this just would never have happened, and no one was prepared for it. Flynn's obviously not an idiot, and the FBI interview could be explained away. But hiring the law firm just makes no sense. You're going to purposely hire a hack law firm to frame them? That just doesn't compute.

Section2

Reaction score
So you honestly think, knowing all the things that Flynn has been accused of, that Mueller decided to charge him with the most basic and simplest one because that's the end of the story?
spoiler, it was.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
This should be 5 added on pages by now.

Where is everyone? LMAO

bga1

Reaction score
This should be 5 added on pages by now.

Where is everyone? LMAO
There are lots of dishonest people here that don't love justice. For them, the ends justify the means. Anything goes. They were all for the Obama era corruption, because they didn't much like the way American was.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Some thoughts before really digging into the minutia.

- The DOJ has Brandan Van Grack red handed on prosecutorial misconduct for lying to the court, withholding exculpatory evidence & entering into an unwritten agreement with Convington to deny future defendants their Giglio Disclosures. It's important to note that Van Grack today resigned from not only from this case, but from every single case he's handling. That's because they're all going to have to be investigated now, as are his recent cases, as he's certain to be fired & likely prosecuted on criminal charges.

- While Covington doesn't run the DOJ, it seems quite coincidental that the charges were dropped only once Sidney Powell started demanding the phone calls & emails from Eric Holder to Loretta Lynch & Sally Yates.

- Civil suits will follow & Flynn will be suing to restore everything taken from him.

- There's a strong chance Flynn will sue Covington law firm for malpractice & continue demanding all communications between Holder, Breuer, Chertoff & former Obama officials as evidence in the case.

Top Bottom