Michael Flynn expected to plea GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
What are you talking about, tiny brain?! He just called out charter school an hour or so ago. Charter is ranked third on the board liar standings, well behind beggar, just behind craig and just ahead of deuce and murderer.
Jam Jam clan has the title with respect to lying on GH. CNC Hackin Just the Legendary Liar

Just The Legendary Liar is the pinnacle. Just the Tweety

Poor form Jam Jam

Section2

Reaction score
I think you're underestimating Flynn, big time. Flynn knew when he was interviewed by the FBI that they had the transcript. He even said so in the interview. He knew he was a target of the FBI, he didn't consider them the good guys. He knew he could have legal counsel with him. In fact, he's the one guy in the admin who understood all these things.

He also knew that Trump haters Eric Holder & Michael Chertoff were partners at Covington, and specifically hired that law firm. He knew they would likely be involved in discussions of his case.

Fast forward and Flynn's still not in jail, charges are going to be dismissed or dropped, while all those corrupt FBI officials who set him up are fired and sweating criminal charges, the Mueller prosecution team has been exposed for multiple counts of prosecutorial misconduct, the Covington law firm is fighting tooth and nail to hide the other Flynn documents they have & Sidney Powell has demanded all communications involving Flynn at Covington including telephone calls that Holder & Chertoff made where Flynn's case was mentioned. Use your imagination as to who those two might have spoken with about Flynn's case?

Like Trump, Flynn sure is lucky. ;)
So he did this all on purpose? This was all a set up? Man, that's pretty charitable, possible of course, but charitable. I will sort of agree, Flynn SHOULD have known all these things. And he would have been risking an awful lot with no sure path to victory.

jamiche

Reaction score
Jam Jam clan has the title with respect to lying on GH. CNC Hackin Just the Legendary Liar

Just The Legendary Liar is the pinnacle. Just the Tweety

Poor form Jam Jam
I looked at the wording of what you wrote and wondered for a couple of secs if I could put it to a hip hop lick. It had a kind of an odd cadence. I was thinking that maybe tiny brain was an idiot savant. Once I realized it was just the usual jibberish, I quickly returned to my default position that you are just an idiot.

Keep trying.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I looked at the wording of what you wrote and wondered for a couple of secs if I could put it to a hip hop lick. It had a kind of an odd cadence. I was thinking that maybe tiny brain was an idiot savant. Once I realized it was just the usual jibberish, I quickly returned to my default position that you are just an idiot.

Keep trying.
Jam Jam protects Just The Legendary Liar.

You've become a fool, Jam Jam, due to your unabated hate. T D S

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I think you're underestimating Flynn, big time. Flynn knew when he was interviewed by the FBI that they had the transcript. He even said so in the interview. He knew he was a target of the FBI, he didn't consider them the good guys. He knew he could have legal counsel with him. In fact, he's the one guy in the admin who understood all these things.

He also knew that Trump haters Eric Holder & Michael Chertoff were partners at Covington, and specifically hired that law firm. He knew they would likely be involved in discussions of his case.

Fast forward and Flynn's still not in jail, charges are going to be dismissed or dropped, while all those corrupt FBI officials who set him up are fired and sweating criminal charges, the Mueller prosecution team has been exposed for multiple counts of prosecutorial misconduct, the Covington law firm is fighting tooth and nail to hide the other Flynn documents they have & Sidney Powell has demanded all communications involving Flynn at Covington including telephone calls that Holder & Chertoff made where Flynn's case was mentioned. Use your imagination as to who those two might have spoken with about Flynn's case?

Beam me up Scotty! o_O

justthefacts

Reaction score
Fake News- reportedly, reportedly, reportedly. 4 years of fake news- regurgitated by you. JusttheFool.
Is McClatchy still sticking with the Cohen to Prague story?

aactU3H.png

Cm1GHdS.png

justthefacts

Reaction score

So Flynn knowingly committed perjury. Cool.

howeda7

Reaction score
What are you talking about, tiny brain?! He just called out charter school an hour or so ago. Charter is ranked third on the board liar standings, well behind beggar, just behind craig and just ahead of deuce and murderer.
Can we get an updated standings list? Sounds like a tight race.

howeda7

Reaction score

Now that's some interesting pillow talk.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Covington advised him on the filing.... The same attorneys that scammed him by helping the prosecution hide exculpatory information.

Sidney Powell has requested any phone calls involving Eric Holder or Michael Chertoff discussing Flynn & specifically requested any emails discussing Flynn between Holder & Loretta Lynch, and Holder & Sally Yates. Strange how specific she was on those email requests. Almost like she already knows what she's looking for.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Sidney Powell has requested any phone calls involving Eric Holder or Michael Chertoff discussing Flynn & specifically requested any emails discussing Flynn between Holder & Loretta Lynch, and Holder & Sally Yates. Strange how specific she was on those email requests. Almost like she already knows what she's looking for.

You already posted something saying the request was for conversations involving every Covington employee, which isn't specific at all.

Sidney Powell has tried 50 different arguments, and each time you tell us that it will cause Flynn's case to be dropped or dismissed

bga1

Reaction score
You already posted something saying the request was for conversations involving every Covington employee, which isn't specific at all.

Sidney Powell has tried 50 different arguments, and each time you tell us that it will cause Flynn's case to be dropped or dismissed
Why isn't Flynn in jail? Why has this been held up two years now? Anything unusual going on here? Do you condone what the FBI has done here? Would you be happily trotting off to jail if you knew that you had been interviewed by a couple of FBI agents who had plotted with management to see if they could get you to lie and you found that it was a matter of record that they did so?

Would if bother you if said agents stated that they thought he was telling the truth and then on the advice of upper management they changed the record of the interview? Then they showed you the changed record, told you that you lied and if you didn't just plead guilty to that- then they would go after your son for all he had....

This is the FBI not the junior chamber of commerce. They have power to break your life and Flynn knew it. He knew he was innocent but he also knew that he needed to deal his way out of their grips before they ruined his family.

And there you are cheering it all on. Boy, do I feel good to be on the opposite side of you!

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Why isn't Flynn in jail? Why has this been held up two years now? Anything unusual going on here? Do you condone what the FBI has done here? Would you be happily trotting off to jail if you knew that you had been interviewed by a couple of FBI agents who had plotted with management to see if they could get you to lie and you found that it was a matter of record that they did so?

Would if bother you if said agents stated that they thought he was telling the truth and then on the advice of upper management they changed the record of the interview? Then they showed you the changed record, told you that you lied and if you didn't just plead guilty to that- then they would go after your son for all he had....

This is the FBI not the junior chamber of commerce. They have power to break your life and Flynn knew it. He knew he was innocent but he also knew that he needed to deal his way out of their grips before they ruined his family.

And there you are cheering it all on. Boy, do I feel good to be on the opposite side of you!

Wow.

Are you okay?

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I'm sane, which makes me have more qualifications than 90% of gopher hole posters on the off topic board.

I haven't read enough of your posts to make that determination yet. From what I've seen you are definitely iffy on the sane front.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Your rant about marriage. Really makes you sound stupid.

I'm smart. Marriage is a man and a woman. Always has been and always will be. Your mom, grandma, and all of your ancestry believed that.

Don't worry about it though. We've progressed!

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I'm smart. Marriage is a man and a woman. Always has been and always will be. Your mom, grandma, and all of your ancestry believed that.

Marriage has only been around for a blip in the history of humans. I'd say that bolded part didn't age well but it's already just wrong and makes you look stupid again.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Uhhhh, no, not "always".

Here; read up on a brief, simplified (it's Wikipedia!) history of the different types of marriage, throughout history and in various cultures. Become educated!

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Uhhhh, no, not "always".

Here; read up on a brief, simplified (it's Wikipedia!) history of the different types of marriage, throughout history and in various cultures. Become educated!

You'd call all of those insane. Educate yourself, you think those are crazy.

Except the man to man one. LMAO

In fact, I'm sure you support the Mormons with their 10 wives and 15 year old brides. You have to support it, right?

Careful here!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Here's you, quoted one more time:

"I'm smart. Marriage is a man and a woman. Always has been and always will be."

Do you grasp the meaning of the word "always"?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Here's you, quoted one more time:

"I'm smart. Marriage is a man and a woman. Always has been and always will be."

Do you grasp the meaning of the word "always"?

It always has been. Just because some clowns are morally confused doesn't matter.

You won't answer, but are you for the Mormon marriage wagon. Hell NOOO, you aren't. Which makes you a hypocrite.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
It always has been. Just because some clowns are morally confused doesn't matter.

You won't answer, but are you for the Mormon marriage wagon. Hell NOOO, you aren't. Which makes you a hypocrite.
You can join beeg in my psych unit when you realize you need help.

Top Bottom