McCabe Fired

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
What am I’m refusing to acknowledge? Reread what I wrote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
To your credit you have admitted the Clinton campaign colluded with Russian government sources to spread dirt against candidate and president Trump.

There's obviously no evidence at this point that the Trump campaign colluded, but who knows, that could change. It's only been 22 months the various different investigations have been looking into it.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This point shouldn't be lost in this thread:

Remember, this is not McCabe's first offense. Michael Horowitz the IG earlier found evidence of criminal wrongdoing by McCabe in the Hillary email scandal, which he also took to the FBI & FBI Director Christopher Wray demoted McCabe the following day. Whatever Wray saw, he wasted no time in benching McCabe.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that when Horowitz spotted MORE criminal activity by McCabe, that he reported it and the FBI recommended immediate dismissal.

There are also the Strzok/Page texts where they discuss "the insurance plan" in case Trump wins that they had all discussed "in Andy's office" (Andrew McCabe).

Plus the IG has all the missing texts and millions of other documents hidden from the rest of us. No one should be defending Andrew McCabe. He certainly appears to be a dirty cop and a bad actor.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Where is team sporty and his clan with all the opposing facts?

Donovan

Reaction score
This will be too long for many on hear to watch/listen, but it’s pretty thorough:

justthefacts

Reaction score
This point shouldn't be lost in this thread:

Remember, this is not McCabe's first offense. Michael Horowitz the IG earlier found evidence of criminal wrongdoing by McCabe in the Hillary email scandal, which he also took to the FBI & FBI Director Christopher Wray demoted McCabe the following day. Whatever Wray saw, he wasted no time in benching McCabe.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that when Horowitz spotted MORE criminal activity by McCabe, that he reported it and the FBI recommended immediate dismissal.

There are also the Strzok/Page texts where they discuss "the insurance plan" in case Trump wins that they had all discussed "in Andy's office" (Andrew McCabe).

Plus the IG has all the missing texts and millions of other documents hidden from the rest of us. No one should be defending Andrew McCabe. He certainly appears to be a dirty cop and a bad actor.
First, the incident mentioned in the first paragraph is the same incident.

Second, as mentioned earlier in this thread, the IG recommended McCabe be fired for talking to the WSJ about the emails on Anthony Weiner's PC. There has been no reporting that anything else was involved.

bga1

Reaction score
First, the incident mentioned in the first paragraph is the same incident.

Second, as mentioned earlier in this thread, the IG recommended McCabe be fired for talking to the WSJ about the emails on Anthony Weiner's PC. There has been no reporting that anything else was involved.
The IG said that McCabe perjured himself under oath. Read the Sessions statement. That's a crime. Getting fired is the least of McCabe's worries.

Oh and by the way- get used to it. A lot more deep staters are going to be in trouble in the weeks and months ahead.

cncmin

Reaction score
Lack of facts? Here are the only facts we need: The IG Michael Horowitz (A Democrat, appointed by Obama) found McCabe was lying under oath & hiding the truth. By law he must report any criminal activity to the FBI immediately. He reported it to the FBI, who did an internal review & recommended immediate dismissal.

My speculation is that for the FBI to fire a high ranking official after 23 years effective immediately, it must have been pretty damn bad. Remember, Horowitz earlier found evidence of criminal wrongdoing against McCabe in the Hillary email scandal, which he also took to the FBI & FBI Director Christopher Wray demoted McCabe the following day. I would speculate that whatever Wray saw there must have been pretty bad as well.

You like to accuse everyone else of being partisan. If you can't admit the basic facts of this case...That it was the FBI who fired McCabe after learning of criminal activity via the IG Michael Horowitz, then how can we even discuss this?
1. I'm going to need a LOT more details than that before I would jump to a conclusion.
2. I trust nary a word a crazy sycophant like you says without reference material. At least provide links from reputable sources to support your narrative.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
1. I'm going to need a LOT more details than that before I would jump to a conclusion.
2. I trust nary a word a crazy sycophant like you says without reference material. At least provide links from reputable sources to support your narrative.
Oh NOW you don't trust the FBI? Is this where I'm supposed to call you comrade?

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
SF24 will be able to listen to it in just a minute or two. :)
Can’t you speed listen? My wife says that I hear things before/weren’t said all the time.[emoji41]

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The IG said that McCabe perjured himself under oath. Read the Sessions statement. That's a crime. Getting fired is the least of McCabe's worries.

Oh and by the way- get used to it. A lot more deep staters are going to be in trouble in the weeks and months ahead.
I wonder if Jefferson Beauregard Magoo ever committed perjury? That is to say; is testifying under oath that you cannot “ray-caul” something - for the convenience of not answering an inquiry that might otherwise put you in legal, moral or political jeopardy - that, in all credible certainty, you know goddamned well you could never actually “fur-get” (but that your recollection, or lack thereof, would be difficult or impossible to prove otherwise)...would that be ly’in under oath:confused:

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
To your credit you have admitted the Clinton campaign colluded with Russian government sources to spread dirt against candidate and president Trump.

There's obviously no evidence at this point that the Trump campaign colluded, but who knows, that could change. It's only been 22 months the various different investigations have been looking into it.
Mueller will either prove or disapprove illegal collusion. As of today he has not proven illegal collusion took place....but why would he? A juror or judge makes that determination. Mueller can only charge....and he hasn’t even done that yet.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
I can’t keep up with everything you post between the Trump bashing. [emoji6]
My apologies.
No apology needed but the offer is appreciated. I have been known to make a mistake or three myself. Rather than apologize I like to go with I misquoted myself, deflect and then quickly change the subject.[emoji15]

stocker08

Reaction score
Oh NOW you don't trust the FBI? Is this where I'm supposed to call you comrade?
The IG report hasn't come out yet......has it? So little of this "proof" has actually been disclosed. And it's funny that Sessions was the one to fire him......after his own lies have been proven. Not to mention that Drumpf has been pushing for McCabe's dismissal for months.

Donald Trump’s corrupt firing of Andrew McCabe

McCabe’s firing shows how Trump’s behavior corrodes faith in government.

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

That’s former CIA director John Brennan, slamming Donald Trump after his attorney general fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Those are not normal comments from a former CIA director. But then, these are not normal times.

McCabe’s firing shows how Trump has corroded the operations of the American government. There are real questions about McCabe’s performance at the FBI. But there are even deeper questions about Trump’s public vendetta against McCabe, and the role Sessions played in his termination.

McCabe is not innocent of wrongdoing. He made a questionable call (at best) about allowing a leak to the press during the 2016 campaign, and then he appears to have lied about it, though he says it was an honest mistake. You can imagine a normal administration, and a normal process, weighing McCabe’s actions carefully and seriously.

But none of this is why Trump wanted McCabe gone, and “carefully and seriously” is not how the process was conducted. Trump wanted McCabe gone because of McCabe’s involvement in the Justice Department investigation of Russian meddling in the campaign. Trump thinks McCabe is a James Comey-aligned Democrat who was biased against him. Trump believes his political appointees should protect him. Trump has been explicit in public about all of this. And he has spent months publicly slandering McCabe and pressuring Sessions to fire him.

Trump’s campaign had already worked. McCabe announced his retirement. The Trump administration fired him on Friday not to remove him from government, but to deny him the pension earned for more than 20 years of government service. It was an act of punishment, not of personnel management.

This, then, is part of the cost of Trump’s daily venality: Even when his administration makes a decision that might be justifiable on its own terms, the process by which that decision was made cannot be trusted, and may indeed be a scandal in its own right.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Connecticut Democrat who serves on the Judiciary Committee, called the McCabe firing “added evidence of obstruction of justice.”
Read more here: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/17/17133284/donald-trump-andrew-mccabe-jeff-sessions-fired-former-fbi-director

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The IG report hasn't come out yet......has it? So little of this "proof" has actually been disclosed. And it's funny that Sessions was the one to fire him......after his own lies have been proven. Not to mention that Drumpf has been pushing for McCabe's dismissal for months.

Read more here: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/17/17133284/donald-trump-andrew-mccabe-jeff-sessions-fired-former-fbi-director
And you criticize me for using Town Hall reports? Vox? Seriously?
Bahahahahaha

Donovan

Reaction score
After reading Brennan’s Tweet, I now feel much more confident that he really was a nonpartisan honest broker when he was Director. :rolleyes:

bga1

Reaction score

As I stated the other day- Sessions' statements were investigated and he was cleared on this charge. It was ruled that he didn't need to reveal these incidental contacts on the required forms.

As to the IG investigation- it is not released to the public yet but information from it is available internally. In this case the IG referred the McCabe issue to the office of professional responsibility who agreed that McCabe should be fired. Sessions agreed to it.

stocker08

Reaction score
Bahahahahaha
I completely agree. Both have extreme bias. But if you are going to post yours.....no reason to not post the $hit that I find.

bga1

Reaction score
After reading Brennan’s Tweet, I now feel much more confident that he really was a nonpartisan honest broker when he was Director. :rolleyes:
Brennan might end up serving time for his deeds. He is a little angry that he's going to get caught. Hillary was supposed to get elected and free the rats. It wasn't supposed to go down like this.

stocker08

Reaction score
As I stated the other day- Sessions' statements were investigated and he was cleared on this charge. It was ruled that he didn't need to reveal these incidental contacts on the required forms.

As to the IG investigation- it is not released to the public yet but information from it is available internally. In this case the IG referred the McCabe issue to the office of professional responsibility who agreed that McCabe should be fired. Sessions agreed to it.
Sessions is a Trump puppet. Of course he agreed to it.

And regardless of whether he "needed" to reveal his repeated contacts.....that doesn't make his lies about them better. It certainly doesn't clear him of any Russian collusion connections as much as you'd like to think otherwise.

And LOL!!!!! at the "incidental" slip-in. Did he also accidentally say that he thought the KKK was alright until he found out that they "smoked pot"? Yeah.....solid repub there. Seems like that's the kind of character that the righties embrace.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha
I don’t have any idea what Vox is but you gotta love a source that goes with a story title of “Donald Trump’s corrupt firing...”.

Why beat around the bush with the agenda you’re going to push, right?? HA!! Not worth being subtle, some people you just have to hit them over the head right off the bat!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Brennan might end up serving time for his deeds. He is a little angry that he's going to get caught. Hillary was supposed to get elected and free the rats. It wasn't supposed to go down like this.
The Director doth protest too much!

stocker08

Reaction score
I don’t have any idea what Vox is but you gotta love a source that goes with a story title of “Donald Trump’s corrupt firing...”.

Why beat around the bush with the agenda you’re going to push, right?? HA!! Not worth being subtle, some people you just have to hit them over the head right off the bat!
Daily caller, powerline blog, townhall, breitbart, etc....aren't exactly subtle with their articles either. That must not bother you since I've never seen you comment on them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bga1

Reaction score
Sessions is a Trump puppet. Of course he agreed to it.

And regardless of whether he "needed" to reveal his repeated contacts.....that doesn't make his lies about them better. It certainly doesn't clear him of any Russian collusion connections as much as you'd like to think otherwise.

And LOL!!!!! at the "incidental" slip-in. Did he also accidentally say that he thought the KKK was alright until he found out that they "smoked pot"? Yeah.....solid repub there. Seems like that's the kind of character that the righties embrace.
Sessions is far from a Trump puppet. If he was a Trump puppet he would never have recused himself. If he was a Trump puppet he would have fired Rosenstein by now and possibly Mueller. But he's not. Sessions has more integrity than you will ever have. By far.

stocker08

Reaction score
Sessions is far from a Trump puppet. If he was a Trump puppet he would never have recused himself. If he was a Trump puppet he would have fired Rosenstein by now and possibly Mueller. But he's not. Sessions has more integrity than you will ever have. By far.
Sessions is a Trump puppet. After all of the admin firings....he knows where he stands. Trump has been pushing for the McCabe firing for months. Considering the timing, it sure looks like Trump wanted some sort of revenge.....because he's petty like that. Sessions the puppet complied. The only reason Mueller hasn't been fired yet is because it would look terrible for Trump and the republicans. Especially since there is already plenty of evidence pointing to obstruction of justice. You'd see that if you weren't so anti-american.

bga1

Reaction score
Sessions is a Trump puppet. After all of the admin firings....he knows where he stands. Trump has been pushing for the McCabe firing for months. Considering the timing, it sure looks like Trump wanted some sort of revenge.....because he's petty like that. Sessions the puppet complied. The only reason Mueller hasn't been fired yet is because it would look terrible for Trump and the republicans. Especially since there is already plenty of evidence pointing to obstruction of justice. You'd see that if you weren't so anti-american.

Will I be able to refer back to your posts stating that Holder and Lynch were Obama puppets or is this just a current phenomenon you are seeing just now?

Mueller is an illegitimate special prosecutor who should be fired- but cannot be. The special prosecutor should only be appointed if there is a crime identified. No crime is identified in his appointment. It was a hit job and a cover up. You need to read the article I posted the other day reviewing the past few years. It's a 15,000 plus word comprehensive review of what has happened and who the players are. SF24 claimed he read it in 10 minutes, so he lied, as he didn't have the guts to read it. Let's see if you do.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/russia-collusion-real-story-hillary-clinton-dnc-fbi-media/

It's up to you to get educated. You can come on here and throw bombs at conservatives and expose what an uninformed fool you are or you can step out of your echo chamber and learn something for a change. It's up to you. By the way- National Review is a compilation of #nevertrump writers so this is not some Trump apologist writer. This guy took a month to write this. It is well done.

stocker08

Reaction score
Will I be able to refer back to your posts stating that Holder and Lynch were Obama puppets or is this just a current phenomenon you are seeing just now?
Nobody is as big a puppet as Sessions. Maybe you.

Top Bottom