***Maryland @ MN - Saturday 1/23. Terp Time - OFFICIAL THREAD***

Outsider

Reaction score
Carr not even making free throws
Coach K has 182 conference losses.
so Gangsta should apologize for not listing how many wins Pitino has , which isn’t many in the Big Ten. I’m pretty sure Coach K is above .500 in his conference. Little Rich not even close.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I feel like this team shouldn't be last in the conference in shooting. They're better than that in capability. It comes down to shot selection and offensive execution--or at least consistency in those things.
No. Gabe gets all kinds of open shots. Poor results. Same for the majority of the team.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Way too much standing around and watching the ball hit the rim. You would think with all the bricks being launched in practice they could at least rebound.

GringaGopher

Reaction score
Remember when we thought if we could get past the MI game @ .500 our schedule would get more favorable ? Shows the depth and strength of the Big this season. You have to bring it every game and our effort today was awful.

jham13

Reaction score
Will be really interesting to see how they do on the road at Purdue next weekend.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Remember when we thought if we could get past the MI game @ .500 our schedule would get more favorable ? Shows the depth and strength of the Big this season. You have to bring it every game and our effort today was awful.
Maryland has made other good teams look like monkey's uncles. All the teams have been inconsistent this year. Like I posted in another thread, the league champion will have been the least inconsistent--had the fewest clinkers.

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
I’m glad to see some practice with the press (even if it isn’t very good). I don’t know if the Gophers have run one yet this year.

bga1

Reaction score
Terribly played game but also terribly coached game by Pitino. With his guys clearly in a funk he should have been looking to play the subs for a few minutes even in the first half to provide energy. Then the incredibly selfish play of Marcus Carr. He should have been benched and talked to about team play. He dribbled the life right out of the ball and the team.

Top Bottom