Make room for Hillary

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Clearly she's just on a book tour.

stocker08

Reaction score
Post the article contents. I'm not clicking on your garbage website links.

stocker08

Reaction score
ignorance must be bliss...learn to click and click to learn...my good man
You'd be the first to know. You've gone from making horribly formatted posts to doing only slightly better. You're one of the most simple posters around based upon haphazard methods of posting random garbage. Definitely wouldn't surprise me to find out that you are either nasa or deckergopher.

theczar

Reaction score
You'd be the first to know. You've gone from making horribly formatted posts to doing only slightly better. You're one of the most simple posters around based upon haphazard methods of posting random garbage. Definitely wouldn't surprise me to find out that you are either nasa or deckergopher.
I may be a liberal with a conscience trying to expose the hate and hypocrisy of the left in hopes of it evolving into an honest fair and loving entity

stocker08

Reaction score
I may be a liberal with a conscience trying to expose the hate and hypocrisy of the left in hopes of it evolving into an honest fair and loving entity
Definitely not. First off....way too stupid. Second....acting like it is one sided and posting links to the garbage websites that you have prove that this isn't the case.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I suspect that Hillary running is a right-wing wet dream. If she even hints at it, the DNC should come flat out and say 'no support' if she tries to run. that would be a defeat of Mondale-like proportions.

Hillary running might have me voting for the Legal Marijuana Now ticket - and I haven't smoked a joint since 1986. (November 4th, 1986 to be exact. And it was some lousy ditch-weed to boot.)

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Isn't she in jail for her numerous well documented crimes?

howeda7

Reaction score
Isn't she in jail for her numerous well documented crimes?
I heard she died. But she could be in Gitmo. Either way, the person you see on TV is a fake. I read it on the RW internet so you know it's true.

theczar

Reaction score
I heard she died. But she could be in Gitmo. Either way, the person you see on TV is a fake. I read it on the RW internet so you know it's true.
The ones you never click on..right...your IQ is way of the charts

theczar

Reaction score
1:10
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responded to President Donald Trump on Tuesday, after the president suggested she should run for president again.

“Don’t tempt me,” Clinton responded. “Do your job.”

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
You were so close! Almost figured out a new function!

stocker08

Reaction score
QUOTE=MnplsGopher;1806564]Didn’t click it[/QUOTE thats what all the libs say...we know otherwise
You were so close! Almost figured out a new function!

Seriously....you click the quote button and it does the work for you. Only that dunderhead could screw it up. Truly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the right....and that's already a low IQ crowd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Seriously....you click the quote button and it does the work for you. Only that dunderhead could screw it up. Truly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the right....and that's already a low IQ crowd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I originally thought it was impossible but theczar may just have a lower IQ than Mnpls.

Top Bottom