Mail-in ballots

justthefacts

Reaction score
But that's not what much of Kavanaugh's opinion even talked about.

He should fire every one of his clerks.

howeda7

Reaction score
But that's not what much of Kavanaugh's opinion even talked about.

He should fire every one of his clerks.

I'm sure his clerks write his opinions while he enjoys a beer or 6 and then "reviews" it.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Seriously, Kavanaugh wrote the worst opinion of all time. It is quite clear that he started from the premise of "let's allow as few votes possible to be counted" and then did a half-assed job of coming up with reasons to support that premise. Truly scary behavior in a Supreme Court Justice.

Wally

Reaction score
An official California mail-in voter drop box was set on fire by dropping lit material inside destroying about 100 ballots. Who would’ve thought that might happen?
Republican sabotage...

Section2

Reaction score
If he’s a terrible justice, maybe you should have made that the basis of your objections rather than his behavior at 17, or his participation in a ritualistic Yale gang rape cult.

justthefacts

Reaction score
If he’s a terrible justice, maybe you should have made that the basis of your objections rather than his behavior at 17, or his participation in a ritualistic Yale gang rape cult.
Yes, clearly the McConnell-led Senate was going to be persuaded by, "he'll simply serve as a rubber stamp for the Trump administration" arguments.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, clearly the McConnell-led Senate was going to be persuaded by, "he'll simply serve as a rubber stamp for the Trump administration" arguments.
That’s also an idiotic argument. And a different one. Interesting that you can’t keep a consistent narrative for 5 seconds. Would be nice to just admit that you didn’t believe any of the accusations during his confirmation.

Donovan

Reaction score
The good news is I'm sure this isn't happening very often. :rolleyes:

Wally

Reaction score
Would be nice to just admit that you didn’t believe any of the accusations during his confirmation.
I believed them, not that I care much but the guy looks like a prick to me. Hopefully the same thing happens to his daughter/s...

GopherJake

Reaction score
That’s also an idiotic argument. And a different one. Interesting that you can’t keep a consistent narrative for 5 seconds. Would be nice to just admit that you didn’t believe any of the accusations during his confirmation.
Kavanaugh also had the opportunity, during questioning, to be much less evasive and more honest. His character was in question and he failed the test by deflecting, selective memory and questionable truthfulness. The foundation of the questions was to get at those things - the content was immaterial. His responses are exactly not what you are looking for in a Supreme Court justice. Contrast his evasiveness with that of the latest nominee. She was evasive as well, but cited logical arguments for her evasiveness. She came off as intelligent and thoughtful. He came off as a liar and not overly intelligent.

Top Bottom