Mail-in ballots

howeda7

Reaction score
Be sure to write in "God King Trump" on a few. They'll have your mail expedited.
Don't forget to "discard" them in a public place and then call Corrupt Lyin' Bill Barr so he can create a fake scandal out of it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Don't forget to "discard" them in a public place and then call Corrupt Lyin' Bill Barr so he can create a fake scandal out of it.
I have to say, this has me concerned. No one knows more about fake scandals than Democrats and howie is a Democrat.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You specifically said "I would agree that if it is a requested absentee ballot, it is not as much of a risk. But if a state sends unsolicited ballots, signature matching is important to validate the vote."
North Carolina is doing unsolicited mail-in ballots and attempting to remove signature verification as well.

The Democrats don’t want election integrity.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Only watched part of it, but thought some might find this interesting. Ballot harvesting for Omar.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Another stain on ballots and the fraud perpetrated in Minnesota's 5th District...

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Only watched part of it, but thought some might find this interesting. Ballot harvesting for Omar.

Here's a good quote from the video, by a (presumably Somali) former political worker:

So, there is vested interest, but we are victims of the system. They don't give a [swear-word starting with sh and ending in t] about any Somali. Sorry to use my language. And the DFL (Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party) wants to win this state at all cost. It's mutually beneficial, and the victims (are) the Somali people.

Stay tuned for Part 2 of the documentary about vote harvesting by the DFL as implemented by Ilhan Omar's Somaliafia.

MNGopher23

Reaction score

This can't be true because it wasn't on the MSM. We all know the MSM isn't biased according to Howie and Stroker. I was told only the Republicans are trying to cheat the election to win.

Section2

Reaction score
Nice work progs. Something that has been unimpeachable in US history and one of the key pillars of our Democracy, you are attempting to destroy so you can be rid of Trump. Pathetic.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trump tries to distinguish between solicited and unsolicited ballots and then lists some minor issues with solicited ballots

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Trump tries to distinguish between solicited and unsolicited ballots and then lists some minor issues with solicited ballots
The Minnesota ballots that Ilhan Omar's goons harvested (and are still harvesting as we speak) are solicited ballots. Thus twice the work for her goons to do, and probably the $200 to $300 per vote they're paying is double what they'd get if MN had unsolicited mail-out ballots (twice the work, twice the bribe). The argument against unsolicited mail-out ballots is that it just makes it all that much easier to harvest ballots. Why is it that the Dems have such a fetish about wanting universal mail-out voting? Not Covid really, but just that they plan on harvesting ballots on an obscene scale for the upcoming November election.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The Minnesota ballots that Ilhan Omar's goons harvested (and are still harvesting as we speak) are solicited ballots. Thus twice the work for her goons to do, and probably the $200 to $300 per vote they're paying is double what they'd get if MN had unsolicited mail-out ballots (twice the work, twice the bribe). The argument against unsolicited mail-out ballots is that it just makes it all that much easier to harvest ballots. Why is it that the Dems have such a fetish about wanting universal mail-out voting? Not Covid really, but just that they plan on harvesting ballots on an obscene scale for the upcoming November election.
What Democrats want is for Trump to stop telling people that the entire election is a sham. He started to say last night that solicited ballots are fine and then he spent the rest of the time saying all mail-in ballots are bad.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Does he mean it will overwhelm the USPS or the vote counting system? Seems obvious to me, the latter
State electors don't meet until December 14. I'm confident they'll get the ballots counted.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Does he mean it will overwhelm the USPS or the vote counting system? Seems obvious to me, the latter
And most states don’t allow counting in advance b/c the data could leak and lead or mislead people about the outcome before the voting day polls open. So...lot’s of counting mail-in ballots on Election day...month.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Mail-in ballots are identical to in-person ballots. They both have to be fed into the same counting machines. Wouldn't tabulations be backed up just as much if everyone came in and voted on election day ?

justthefacts

Reaction score
This post avoids my point. As is your typical routine.
The main point is that Trump spent the last 15 minutes of the debate trying to scare people from voting and it was based completely on made up problems.

Here again McEnany pretends that recent ballot issues in PA and WI have anything to do with unsolicited mail-in ballots.

Section2

Reaction score
Mail-in ballots are identical to in-person ballots. They both have to be fed into the same counting machines. Wouldn't tabulations be backed up just as much if everyone came in and voted on election day ?
JTF tried to make Trump look bad by conflating two issues.
1) can USPS handle increased mail volume from people mailing ballots
2) can the voting system handle sudden change in voting method from in person to mail.
Seems to me Trump was referring to 2, and JTF debunked it by pointing to 1.
To your point, no, the system is designed for in person voting, not mass mail. The process to count the votes is not identical.

Wally

Reaction score
2) can the voting system handle sudden change in voting method from in person to mail.
Seems to me Trump was referring to 2, and JTF debunked it by pointing to 1.
The ballots are the same, you feed them into the voting machine just like someone voted that day, why couldn't it handle them??

Section2

Reaction score
The main point is that Trump spent the last 15 minutes of the debate trying to scare people from voting and it was based completely on made up problems.

Here again McEnany pretends that recent ballot issues in PA and WI have anything to do with unsolicited mail-in ballots.

You are trying to change the subject rather than admit that you’re wrong. You’re changing the point. If anything, Trump is signaling to his voters to not rely on mail ballots.

Section2

Reaction score
The ballots are the same, you feed them into the voting machine just like someone voted that day, why couldn't it handle them??
Verification process is different. Lots of mail ballots are invalidated.

Top Bottom