Mail-in ballots

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
Unbelievable. Let’s make cheating easy:

This probably isn't a big deal. Signature matching technology isn't great. Plus, people don't have a consistent signature. If you don't exactly match up to what's on file, you could get rejected, which is stupid.

I'm assuming that's what is going on.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This probably isn't a big deal. Signature matching technology isn't great. Plus, people don't have a consistent signature. If you don't exactly match up to what's on file, you could get rejected, which is stupid.

I'm assuming that's what is going on.
If a signature is significantly different, it should be rejected. If they have no requirement for signature verification, it is inviting fraudulent voting.

I would agree that if it is a requested absentee ballot, it is not as much of a risk. But if a state sends unsolicited ballots, signature matching is important to validate the vote.

And, some state actions are things that some posters here said wouldn’t happen, like mailing unsolicited ballots and dropping signature verification.

BTW, changing the rules after finding out which party voters are requesting more absentee ballots is completely unethical and should be illegal.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
"Blah blah blah blah blah." OUTRAGE!

Which candidate said that people should mail in their votes and then go and vote in person too?

I'll wait.

jamiche

Reaction score
Signatures change over time. Compare your signature to ten and twenty years ago and it's different. That's reality. There are also millions of people who have neurological disorders like Parkinson's Disease or Essential Tremor and their signature are different every time they sign something. That's also reality. Should they be disenfranchised?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Signatures change over time. Compare your signature to ten and twenty years ago and it's different. That's reality. There are also millions of people who have neurological disorders like Parkinson's Disease or Essential Tremor and their signature are different every time they sign something. That's also reality. Should they be disenfranchised?
You bring up some good points, however one has to wonder why they felt the need to publicize this. If I was cynical I would think it is advertising what you can get away with. Like when the DA in Portland publicly announced they wouldn’t be prosecuting most rioters. Why make an announcement like this?

howeda7

Reaction score
If a signature is significantly different, it should be rejected. If they have no requirement for signature verification, it is inviting fraudulent voting.

I would agree that if it is a requested absentee ballot, it is not as much of a risk. But if a state sends unsolicited ballots, signature matching is important to validate the vote.

And, some state actions are things that some posters here said wouldn’t happen, like mailing unsolicited ballots and dropping signature verification.

BTW, changing the rules after finding out which party voters are requesting more absentee ballots is completely unethical and should be illegal.
"Significantly different" as decided by the old white guy poll worker in the MAGA hat!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Strictly another hyper partisan issue. If the Don was pushing for mail-in voting, Howie/jtf and the idiots on Ignore would be fighting this to the death, tooth and nail.

Wally

Reaction score
Strictly another hyper partisan issue. If the Don was pushing for mail-in voting, Howie/jtf and the idiots on Ignore would be fighting this to the death, tooth and nail.

No they wouldn't, it's Republicans who want to make it difficult to vote. Quit spewing your bullshit.

Wally

Reaction score
If Trump can vote by mail everyone should be able to ..

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Who at Ramsey County Elections has a copy of my signature, and who is comparing them, and how?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Who at Ramsey County Elections has a copy of my signature, and who is comparing them, and how?
The same as they do when you go to vote in-person. Signatures are usually quite different.

In Illinois, they have your signature on file and it is printed on forms that they have at the voting precinct. You have to sign and they compare the two. If they look similar, as they should, you get to vote.

Wally

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with requested absentee ballots. I’ve ordered for myself, but they will be checking my signature.
Checking that it's there, that's it. It's really beyond the realm of realistic to think they can accurately judge it's authenticity. You probably believe the signature is verified on electronic credit card transactions too,lol, I used to let my 2 year old sign those for me.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Checking that it's there, that's it. It's really beyond the realm of realistic to think they can accurately judge it's authenticity. You probably believe the signature is verified on electronic credit card transactions too,lol, I used to let my 2 year old sign those for me.
Wrong. My son had his signature denied when he sent in an absentee ballot while in college. His vote was not recorded b/c of it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump.

HARRISBURG – On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Minnesota

Reaction score

FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump.

HARRISBURG – On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Nine whole ballots?!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Nine whole ballots?!
Yes, you’d rather talk about the mythical voter discrimination instead of actual examples of voter disenfranchisement.

I love how Democrats say things don’t happen and when you point them out, they’re insignificant. There have been so many examples of mishandled mail-in ballots, there are too many to mention.

It’s a repeating pattern in your narrative.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes, you’d rather talk about the mythical voter discrimination instead of actual examples of voter disenfranchisement.

I love how Democrats say things don’t happen and when you point them out, they’re insignificant. There have been so many examples of mishandled mail-in ballots, there are too many to mention.

It’s a repeating pattern in your narrative.
It's significant. It's also not caused by people voting by mail. I've said multiple times that if there is voter fraud to worry about, it is by county/state/Russian officials stuffing/losing ballots or rigging machines etc. Not individual voters showing up one at a time trying to vote illegally with no ID or going around stealing ballots out of mail boxes one at a time.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Massive fraud! The answer to this problem is to ban mail in voting and stop several million other people from voting. This will rectify it!
So let me get this straight; all we've heard from the left in the last several years is how miniscule the the margin of victory was across states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, et al and yet evidence like this is irrelevant?

Makes sense in the howie world I guess?

Top Bottom