Lying and Adam Schiff.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
I find that commonly people use the word "lying" incorrectly. I was taught that lying is not an error in observation or any sort of failure to remember accurately, but an intentional effort to deceive. This "sin" gains in grievousness when it is intended to deceive on an important, especially a critical matter. Thus, for example, if I lied about stealing a large amount of money from a stranger's house.

I just wanted to formally note that it has now been shown that House of Representative Member Adam Schiff of California absolutely lied in the most grievous manner on more than one occasion when he catagorically stated that he had personally seen evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia to win the last presidential election. And, that as a lawyer, he can make no claim to his misunderstanding what he was doing or why he was lying.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Were u lying with your wife last night?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I find that commonly people use the word "lying" incorrectly. I was taught that lying is not an error in observation or any sort of failure to remember accurately, but an intentional effort to deceive. This "sin" gains in grievousness when it is intended to deceive on an important, especially a critical matter. Thus, for example, if I lied about stealing a large amount of money from a stranger's house.

I just wanted to formally note that it has now been shown that House of Representative Member Adam Schiff of California absolutely lied in the most grievous manner on more than one occasion when he catagorically stated that he had personally seen evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia to win the last presidential election. And, that as a lawyer, he can make no claim to his misunderstanding what he was doing or why he was lying.
Remember when Devin Nunes put out his memo & Schiff put one our countering just about everything in it? Schiff quite literally lied throughout that memo to intentionally & knowingly misinform the public as part of an effort to overthrow the presidency.

Even in this week's transcripts that he was forced to release, he was caught altering the text. It was smart of Grenell to also release his copies so Schiff couldn't get away with it.

I can't wait to see the transcript of Michael Atkinson that Schiff has been hiding. I think it'll be released next week. Schiff plotted the impeachment with his CIA buddies Ciaramella & Co.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You poor pathetic fools
Absolutely right. I keep thinking about the honest Dems who have been buying this story from the beginning and have been lied to by their elected politicians for so long about this. It's a little harsh to call them "pathetic fools" though, isn't it? I mean, you wouldn't expect people like Schiff and Schumer and Pelosi to just lie over and over

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Lying Trump?
Show me an actual Trump lie where the intent was to overthrow the Constitution of the United States of America? And why whore yourself to bow so low as to suggest that a lie of Schiff's magnitude can be defended "because everyone does it"? Really, "Some people murder children so it is OK that my guy murders children!"?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You don’t see the jamm jamm clan defending Schiff. Telling.

The jamm jamm clan are as dishonest as the day is long. Just like Obama and schiff.

diehard

Reaction score
Show me an actual Trump lie where the intent was to overthrow the Constitution of the United States of America? And why whore yourself to bow so low as to suggest that a lie of Schiff's magnitude can be defended "because everyone does it"? Really, "Some people murder children so it is OK that my guy murders children!"?
TS was trolling. Trolling for the foolish Ds.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
You don’t see the jamm jamm clan defending Schiff. Telling.

The jamm jamm clan are as dishonest as the day is long. Just like Obama and schiff.
Maybe some of them are realizing that this was a really serious offense by Schiff. Maybe.

diehard

Reaction score
Their only concern is that Schiff couldn't keep it covered up better. They are no better than Schiff.

scools12

Reaction score
If any of them had one ounce of integrity, they would admit Schiff is a horrible person and an incredible liar.
None of them have an ounce of integrity. These people hitch their wagon to anyone they think can achieve their ultimate goal to take down Trump. At one point they were all in on Michael Avenatti.

Schiff is no longer useful to them. Now the pretend Schiff never happened and they will move on to the next thing they hope can achieve the goal.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
What happened to your "Bring Out Your Dead" updates?

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
If any of them had one ounce of integrity, they would admit Schiff is a horrible person and an incredible liar.
Really, to such superior intellectual, moral and ethical people "the end justifies the means" comes natural.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
OK, but they remain the same, America under Trump, has fewer dead per million than any of our European peers except Germany. But, as you insist, I will post it later today.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Bring Out Your Dead Volume 1, episode viii, May 10, 2020

Truth Seeker, noted Democratic troll, wanted me to run this again so as to show everyone how well we are doing in spite of having Bad Orange Man as President. So here it is.

All countries listed by how many positive cases they have acknowledged to the WHO as of yesterday.

1. USA deaths per million inhabitants 242
2. Spain deaths per million " 566
3. Italy deaths " " " 503
4. UK " " " " 465
5. Russia " " " " 13
6. France " " " " 403
7. Germany " " " " 90
8. Brazil ' " " " 50
9. Turkey " " " " 44
10. Iran " " " " 78
11. China " " " " 3
12. Canada " " " " 124
13. Peru " " " " 55
14. India " " " " 2
15. Belgium " " " " 740
16. Netherlands " " " " 316
17. Saudi Arabia " " " " 7
18. Mexico " " " " 25
19. Switzerland " " " " 211
20. Ecuador " " " " 97

Overall, if one considers the inaccuracy and deception in some of the above countries (ie China, Russia, Iran, etc.) and compare the USA with our modern industrial peers in Europe you can see that only Germany stands out as doing better than us by any margin. Even both Canada and Mexico are gaining on us. The really hot countries right now are the South American countries and Russia.

Perhaps at some point people are going to figure out that this pandemic does not have much to do with political leaders. It just is what it is.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The Wall Street Journal joins the "Schiff is a Liar" bandwagon.

Reactions: SDR
Top Bottom