Loony Leftist Policy Destroying Minneapolis

MennoSota

Reaction score
Have you spent much time in the outerburbs?
I think you would be surprised the crazy things many people there think about the city and how scared they are of it.
Sounds like you don't get out much. House arrest???

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You should realize that most people that comment on GH do not live in Mpls. Some agree with you on a lot of things (sadly). Are they clueless as well since they might live in Blaine or Shakopee?
I'm solely commentating on how moronic the idea is that only people living in the city have an idea of what is going on.
Typical. You read what you want to read, ignoring what was actually said, then attack a gross over-generalization of your imagination. I implied nothing of the sort.

Wally

Reaction score
Sounds like you don't get out much. House arrest???
Huh, I grew up in the outerburbs and my parents had a business in N Minneapolis, that I would work at on weekends. I experienced both worlds intimately.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Huh, I grew up in the outerburbs and my parents had a business in N Minneapolis, that I would work at on weekends. I experienced both worlds intimately.
Buying your weed on the weekends and smokin it with your peeps on the weekdays in Wayzata. Got it.

Wally

Reaction score
So you're "Clueless in Wayzata." Got it.
No I live spitting distance from Minneapolis, but not on the west side, not yet at least. At my house, I could hear the Gallerhorn when the Vikings played at TCF bank.

I will admit we were looking to move into the Wayzata school district. Now that the kids are in Catholic school we might just stay in our paid off house and send them to Delasalle for high school.

Wally

Reaction score
Buying your weed on the weekends and smokin it with your peeps on the weekdays in Wayzata. Got it.
You definitely didn't need to go to MPLS to get weed, in highschool weed was easier to get in Blaine than booze was.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Did I miss this New Years Eve riot in Minneapolis? Did that really happen?
Welcome to the new normal. According to the libs and the MSM, Antifia's not real and if they don't want people to know about it, it never happened.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Welcome to the new normal. According to the libs and the MSM, Antifia's not real and if they don't want people to know about it, it never happened.
Why do you think the Proud Boys are so out in the open, actively promoting their own brand, but "antifa" is not?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...-46-arrests-12-stolen-vehicles-in-minneapolis

Helicopter patrol led 46 arrests, 12 stolen vehicles in Minneapolis
The three-day operation featured a chopper circling south Minneapolis.

The latest crackdown on carjackings and other crimes in Minneapolis netted 46 arrests, 12 stolen vehicles and the recovery of 15 guns.

The operation led by Minneapolis Police Department, the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office and the State Patrol was conducted Jan. 26-28, featuring a State Patrol helicopter that was circling parts of south Minneapolis where hundreds of carjackings took place in 2020.

"The helicopter was part of a coordinated, targeted, and multi-jurisdictional operation with the City, Hennepin County, and State to crackdown on carjackings, which increased 301% last year, and other violent crimes," MPD said Sunday.

MPD reports that there were 405 carjackings in Minneapolis in 2020.

In December, a similar police operation that utilized a helicopter resulted in 41 felony-level arrests and the recovery of seven stolen vehicles.

Police say carjacking crimes typically featured suspects approaching drivers, starting a conversation, and then stealing purses, cellphones, wallets and vehicles, sometimes at gunpoint.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...-46-arrests-12-stolen-vehicles-in-minneapolis

Helicopter patrol led 46 arrests, 12 stolen vehicles in Minneapolis
The three-day operation featured a chopper circling south Minneapolis.

The latest crackdown on carjackings and other crimes in Minneapolis netted 46 arrests, 12 stolen vehicles and the recovery of 15 guns.

The operation led by Minneapolis Police Department, the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office and the State Patrol was conducted Jan. 26-28, featuring a State Patrol helicopter that was circling parts of south Minneapolis where hundreds of carjackings took place in 2020.

"The helicopter was part of a coordinated, targeted, and multi-jurisdictional operation with the City, Hennepin County, and State to crackdown on carjackings, which increased 301% last year, and other violent crimes," MPD said Sunday.

MPD reports that there were 405 carjackings in Minneapolis in 2020.

In December, a similar police operation that utilized a helicopter resulted in 41 felony-level arrests and the recovery of seven stolen vehicles.

Police say carjacking crimes typically featured suspects approaching drivers, starting a conversation, and then stealing purses, cellphones, wallets and vehicles, sometimes at gunpoint.
Don't let up...keep doing as long as needed.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
And don't let the em-effers out of jail with no bail 5 minutes after you book them.
And I don't care if they're 13, 14 or whatever, nor do I care if gang leaders threatened violence against them or their families if they refused.

You still have to choose to do violence against an innocent person.

scools12

Reaction score
So we’re against carjacking? I was told carjacking was merely an inconvenience and the carjacker actually needed the car more than the owner. Carjacking was really just an equitable transfer of wealth.

It’s hard to keep up with where we’re at with this stuff.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I was told carjacking was merely an inconvenience and the carjacker actually needed the car more than the owner. Carjacking was really just an equitable transfer of wealth.
I doubt anyone has ever told you that.

Top Bottom