Looks like Iran Sanctions have Failed

howeda7

Reaction score
Do you worry that the left agenda has become so extreme or is tracking toward becoming so extreme per post 42 that the right will check out of the country either nonviolently or violently?
Do you worry that you're so deep in victim-hood about the "Left Agenda" that you're casually advocating for civil war repeatedly?

golf

Reaction score
I think that all the Alex Jones types are making bank by keeping you sheeple paranoid. Remember how Obama was going to take everyone's guns? I remember that too. lol.

You may be right. Hopefully you are. Perhaps none of the changes mentioned in post 42 will be implemented to the extent that a problem with the right will ensue. But the point is that all of these very extreme possiblle changes are very much a part of dem leadership conversation now. If they are implemented, could see the right checking out in way form or another.

golf

Reaction score
Well, considering I see who you are communitcating with the answer is pretty easy:

Strategy 3: Make something up

Yeah, the left always has difficulty with arguing the merits so the toolkit gets plenty of use. Another favorite:

Strategy 4: Anecdotes

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Do you worry that you're so deep in victim-hood about the "Left Agenda" that you're casually advocating for civil war repeatedly?

No. I certainly dont think civil war is imminent. As i said in a previous post, more likely to be some sort of thing where conservative states just refuse to enforce federal mandates, as we see with sanctuary cities.

However i do think that there is value in an armed citizenry. We see in certain other countries how helpless an unarmed populace is before a tyrannical government. The founders were on to something.

Hopefully the changes listed in post 42 arent implemented to a significant extent. Everyone needs to feel they have a chance at self-governance.

stocker08

Reaction score
You may be right. Hopefully you are. Perhaps none of the changes mentioned in post 42 will be implemented to the extent that a problem with the right will ensue. But the point is that all of these very extreme possiblle changes are very much a part of dem leadership conversation now. If they are implemented, could see the right checking out in way form or another.

A few fringers throwing out extreme ideas is nothing to worry about. Just like I'm not concerned that the right has a Qanon representative.

Fact is that even gun control, which actually HAS a lot of support, hasn't even come near the dire warnings of seizure that were springing up nearly fifteen years ago.

golf

Reaction score
A few fringers throwing out extreme ideas is nothing to worry about. Just like I'm not concerned that the right has a Qanon representative.

Fact is that even gun control, which actually HAS a lot of support, hasn't even come near the dire warnings of seizure that were springing up nearly fifteen years ago.

Really. Take some time to investigate how 1619 project stuff is being implemented in schools. Ending the filibuster is certainly favored by most dems, after which most dem leaders would favor adding states and increasing the supreme court. The only thing holding back more gun control and more open border is fear of backlash at the voting box. We see what is going on with social media banning just one side of the aisle.

None of the items in post 42 are fringe.

Wally

Reaction score
Here is a link that identifies how arabian countries at one time were very advanced. The article then goes on to identify how far behind are the arab countries now. It is really shocking. The reason for this is islam.

If america had totally ignored the middle east, those countries would still be in the dark ages.

Again, so instructive that the default is the world would be a better place without america.

Wow you really think you are god.

Wally

Reaction score
Ok then. GAG asked me for examples of tyranny. I responded with post 42. Without referring to whining or jan 6, what are your thoughts regarding that post? Do you worry that the left agenda has become so extreme or is tracking toward becoming so extreme per post 42 that the right will check out of the country either nonviolently or violently?

Please list bullet points of the left agenda that would necessitate a revolution.

Wally

Reaction score
Take some time to investigate how 1619 project stuff is being implemented in schools.

Please give me bullet points of what your problems with the 1619 project are.

As I see it, the 1619 project is just looking at history from a different perspective. Its not the only history being taught, if you are to fragile to handle a different perspective, well I can't help you.

golf

Reaction score
Please give me bullet points of what your problems with the 1619 project are.

As I see it, the 1619 project is just looking at history from a different perspective. Its not the only history being taught, if you are to fragile to handle a different perspective, well I can't help you.

Wally

Reaction score
See post 42
Lol
Love the emoji. What do u think would happen if dems had total control and reelection was assured?

Increased immigration which causes working class to suffer more? ICE neutered? Children learn about america via the 1619 peoject? Certainly some guns banned? Further restrictions of free speech on social media? Religious freedom limited by social causes? Additional states? Larger supreme court?

Makes me very glad indeed american citizens are well armed. Truth is that even writing the above makes me wonder if i will be banned - speaks volumes.
Immigration, we are a nation of immigrants. What a pathetic cry of how weak you are if you can't compete with immigrants.

1619,more pathetic weakness, to scared to hear a different perspective.

Guns, I don't want any guns banned because I want the power to kill lots of people. I agree on that point.

Free speach on social media? We have never had free speech on private property. Everyone is free to start their own webserver and put whatever they want on it.

Religious freedom, fuck religion. I find this extremely funny from one who just blamed Islam for all the middle easts problems. I see all religions that way. You can still believe and say anything you want wrt to religion, you just cannot impose your religious beliefs on others abd you cannot discriminate because of religion which I think is correct.

Larger Supreme court. Now you are crying about hypotheticals. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score

Can't tell me in your own words ....
Figures.

Its a bs fear mongering article.

They take issue with this.
Consider the opening line of the essay that won Hannah-Jones the Pulitzer: “Our democracy’s founding ideals were false when they were written.”

Are you really going to argue thats false?
Were all men equal when the founding ideals were written?

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, the left always has difficulty with arguing the merits so the toolkit gets plenty of use. Another favorite:

Strategy 4: Anecdotes

I will argue the merits of anything.
Bring it....

stocker08

Reaction score
Really. Take some time to investigate how 1619 project stuff is being implemented in schools. Ending the filibuster is certainly favored by most dems, after which most dem leaders would favor adding states and increasing the supreme court. The only thing holding back more gun control and more open border is fear of backlash at the voting box. We see what is going on with social media banning just one side of the aisle.

None of the items in post 42 are fringe.

Lots of fringe and fear mongering. Stop whining about Trump getting booted from twitter. He was rallying his low-info fan boys into insurrection with misinformation. He didn't get booted for following the rules.

golf

Reaction score
Lol

Immigration, we are a nation of immigrants. What a pathetic cry of how weak you are if you can't compete with immigrants.

1619,more pathetic weakness, to scared to hear a different perspective.

Guns, I don't want any guns banned because I want the power to kill lots of people. I agree on that point.

Free speach on social media? We have never had free speech on private property. Everyone is free to start their own webserver and put whatever they want on it.

Religious freedom, fuck religion. I find this extremely funny from one who just blamed Islam for all the middle easts problems. I see all religions that way. You can still believe and say anything you want wrt to religion, you just cannot impose your religious beliefs on others abd you cannot discriminate because of religion which I think is correct.

Larger Supreme court. Now you are crying about hypotheticals. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems like you disagree that these are extreme, which i would expect. I am just pointing out that the right would likely see implementation of post 42 list as a deal breaker. The results of this could be catastrophic for our country. Hopefully doesnt come to that.

golf

Reaction score
Lots of fringe and fear mongering. Stop whining about Trump getting booted from twitter. He was rallying his low-info fan boys into insurrection with misinformation. He didn't get booted for following the rules.

Strategy 1 and strategy 2. Well done.

golf

Reaction score
Can't tell me in your own words ....
Figures.

Its a bs fear mongering article.

They take issue with this.
Consider the opening line of the essay that won Hannah-Jones the Pulitzer: “Our democracy’s founding ideals were false when they were written.”

Are you really going to argue thats false?
Were all men equal when the founding ideals were written?

Lots of info in that article. I really dont want to go through and list everything for you. What do you think about Bill Maher? He had Megyn Kelly on and they discussed. You might find that helpful. Will link it below:

stocker08

Reaction score
Strategy 1 and strategy 2. Well done.

You're whining about things that aren't happening. Want people to take you seriously? Stop crying and playing victim all the time. Can't believe this is the tactic that the right has resorted to.

golf

Reaction score
You're whining about things that aren't happening. Want people to take you seriously? Stop crying and playing victim all the time. Can't believe this is the tactic that the right has resorted to.

Strategy 1. Preach!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Ok then. GAG asked me for examples of tyranny. I responded with post 42. Without referring to whining or jan 6, what are your thoughts regarding that post? Do you worry that the left agenda has become so extreme or is tracking toward becoming so extreme per post 42 that the right will check out of the country either nonviolently or violently?
Au contraire. GaG did not ask Golf for examples of tyranny.

In response to Golf’s statement: “Just think how wonderful the world would be without america”, GaG replied:
“fewer guns anyway”.

To which Golf replied:
“Precisely. So nice that Xi and Khameini dont have to worry about citizens defending themselves against tyranny. Maybe we will get there some day. Keep the faith.”

To which GaG replied:
“Give me an instance of when you or anyone you know, used a gun to defend themselves against tyranny. I’m interested!”🇺🇸

To which Golf replied:
“Love the emoji. What do u think would happen if dems had total control and reelection was assured?

Increased immigration which causes working class to suffer more? ICE neutered? Children learn about america via the 1619 peoject? Certainly some guns banned? Further restrictions of free speech on social media? Religious freedom limited by social causes? Additional states? Larger supreme court?

Makes me very glad indeed american citizens are well armed. Truth is that even writing the above makes me wonder if i will be banned - speaks volumes.”

I think this is where Golf and GaG can have a conversation.
If the dems were in total control, it would represent the will of the electorate. I presume a liberal agenda could more easily be legislated into law. Most likely liberal judges would be packed to federal courts as were cuntservative judges when the cunts were in total control. As per normal, many people would be happy and many unhappy.
You presented a list of what you called tyrannies. What I want to know is how do well-armed citizens use their guns to defend against those tyrannies listed. I’m interested! 🇺🇸

golf

Reaction score

In response to Golf’s statement: “Just think how wonderful the world would be without america”, GaG replied:
“fewer guns anyway”.

To which Golf replied:
“Precisely. So nice that Xi and Khameini dont have to worry about citizens defending themselves against tyranny. Maybe we will get there some day. Keep the faith.”

To which GaG replied:
“Give me an instance of when you or anyone you know, used a gun to defend themselves against tyranny. I’m interested!”🇺🇸

To which Golf replied:
“Love the emoji. What do u think would happen if dems had total control and reelection was assured?

Makes me very glad indeed american citizens are well armed. Truth is that even writing the above makes me wonder if i will be banned - speaks volumes.”

If the dems were in total control, it would represent the will of the electorate. I presume a liberal agenda could more easily be legislated into law. Most likely liberal judges would be packed to federal courts as were cuntservative judges when the cunts were in total control. As per normal, many people would be happy and many unhappy.
You presented a list of what you called tyrannies. What I want to know is how do well-armed citizens use their guns to defend against those tyrannies listed. I’m interested! 🇺🇸

Not sure i am following all this but still love the emoji. Regarding your last paragraph, hopefully a well armed citizenry would cause a tyrannical government to consider moderation before the fact.
Or at least accept that it couldnt cram down its edicts on citizens. This seems pretty obvious i would think.

stocker08

Reaction score

“fewer guns anyway”.

To which Golf replied:

To which GaG replied:

To which Golf replied:

But but but....it's your fault that golf can't stop whining. Or so I'm told.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Not sure i am following all this but still love the emoji. Regarding your last paragraph, hopefully a well armed citizenry would cause a tyrannical government to consider moderation before the fact.
Or at least accept that it couldnt cram down its edicts on citizens. This seems pretty obvious i would think.
Is our elected government with a majority in both houses and the executive branch a tyrannical government? I don’t get your premise that guns can/should be used to moderate political agenda and legislation. I believe the judicial branch ultimately defines tyranny. Are you actually advocating political assassination?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Is our elected government with a majority in both houses and the executive branch a tyrannical government? I don’t get your premise that guns can/should be used to moderate political agenda and legislation. I believe the judicial branch ultimately defines tyranny. Are you actually advocating political assassination?

The right views democracy as tyranny. It’s old news.

golf

Reaction score

The influencers in our culture are left and biden is doing his best to add voters to the dem side through immigration/citizenship. It seems like time is on your side.

There wont be a problem if this process occurs generically. However, if the right feels that the system is gamed even more than it is now and also becomes ultra extreme that is when the thought of tyranny comes to mind.

Last edited:

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Iran and world powers held what they described as "constructive" talks on Tuesday (Apr 6) and agreed to form working groups to discuss the sanctions Washington might lift and the nuclear curbs Tehran might observe as they try to revive the 2015 nuclear deal.

While longtime foes the United States and Iran say they do not expect any quick breakthroughs, and Tehran rejects face-to-face talks for now, both governments and the EU described the early exchanges in positive terms.

The talks are to resume in Vienna on Friday, a diplomat familiar with the discussions said.
The US delegation is to gather in a different hotel, with EU negotiators acting as go-betweens.

At the same time, two groups of experts - on lifting sanctions and nuclear issues - are working "to identify concrete measures to be taken by Washington and Tehran" to restore the deal, Russian envoy Mikhail Ulyanov said.

Washington gave an upbeat assessment of the opening session.

Angry

Reaction score

Iran and world powers held what they described as "constructive" talks on Tuesday (Apr 6) and agreed to form working groups to discuss the sanctions Washington might lift and the nuclear curbs Tehran might observe as they try to revive the 2015 nuclear deal.

While longtime foes the United States and Iran say they do not expect any quick breakthroughs, and Tehran rejects face-to-face talks for now, both governments and the EU described the early exchanges in positive terms.

The talks are to resume in Vienna on Friday, a diplomat familiar with the discussions said.
The US delegation is to gather in a different hotel, with EU negotiators acting as go-betweens.

At the same time, two groups of experts - on lifting sanctions and nuclear issues - are working "to identify concrete measures to be taken by Washington and Tehran" to restore the deal, Russian envoy Mikhail Ulyanov said.

Washington gave an upbeat assessment of the opening session.
Rouhani: “I wonder how much we can fleece em for this time”🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score
The results of this could be catastrophic for our country.
No it wouldn't.
The people need to stand up, Unionize, don't be disposable slave labor for mega corporations.

Top Bottom