Liz Cheney Slaps Down Trump's Attempt To Redefine 2020 Election As 'THE BIG LIE'

Angry

Reaction score
What’s the strategy here? The average American has no idea who Liz is. It’s almost as if the Dems are trying to distract from something.

Section2

Reaction score
Desperate flailing. You support the cult and voted for it's Dear Leader. I've been disgusted with the R's since the days of the Tea Party. You were blind to what they were and you're blind to Trump. This is all yours. Or you can leave.
I’m not a member of the party. If you wanted a moderate GOP you should have voted for Mitt. You have been fooled by leftist media’s portrayal of the party. Trump is the result.

Section2

Reaction score
I said none of that.
You literally said it’s the GOPd job to compromise with Dems on spending. If they don’t and the Dems spend too much, it’s the GOPs fault.

Spoofin

Reaction score
How many GOP nominees have you voted for? We know not Trump....
As I have said many times, I have never voted for a D for president. I have voted ‘other party’ twice (including 2020) and otherwise always an R.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Yes, when you try to call out others for not condemning both sides on a topic where you refused to call out both sides you are a hypocrite. There really no way around it - cute gif or not.

Then, when you get exposed for making sh!t up about what I “never said” your response is “I don’t care enough to look”. You are going into sidekick and stalker range now. That’s not a compliment.

I don’t need to prove sh!t to you. I called for DT to go to jail in the 1/6 thread multiple times. I’d tell you to use the very good search function here on GH but we both know you have zero interest in facts here - wild assumptions, made up statements, and cute gifs are more your style.

For clarity - I didn’t call for Waters or James to go to jail so I feel your question is loaded with the “equating” distinction. What Waters and James did was also bad. In both cases they were instigating violence. One was followed shortly after with a shoothing against the target of her words and afterwords you were still making jokes about what Waters said. And then you try to call others out for not condemning both sides. Hypocrite.
And I don't need to prove anything to you! The rest is just hilarious to me. Peace!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You guys throw Commie around so much, it has no meaning.
Reminds me of one of my favorite 70s jams -

Watch what you say, they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal.

Labeling is the RWs go-to as they can rarely win an intellectual agreement. Divide and conquer, my brother.

I'm just finishing up The People vs. The Klan (excellent 4 part on CNN detailed the last know lynching in the US, which occurred in Alabama in 1981 - only 40 years ago) and in it the guy who ordered the lynching (at the time he was the second ranking hood clown in the state) said the charges against his son and the other guy, who copped a deal, were a commie plot to silence him, SMH, that's who weak their sauce is.

Anyway enjoy a great jam!

STPGopher

Reaction score

Watch what you say, they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal.

Labeling is the RWs go-to as they can rarely win an intellectual agreement. Divide and conquer, my brother.

I'm just finishing up The People vs. The Klan (excellent 4 part on CNN detailed the last know lynching in the US, which occurred in Alabama in 1981 - only 40 years ago) and in it the guy who ordered the lynching (at the time he was the second ranking hood clown in the state) said the charges against his son and the other guy, who copped a deal, were a commie plot to silence him, SMH, that's who weak their sauce is.

"
Lyrics
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, playfully watching me
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical
There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am
I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable,… More"
Source: LyricFind

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
"
Lyrics
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, playfully watching me
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical
There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
Please tell me who I am
I said, watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable
Respectable, oh presentable,… More"
Source: LyricFind
I was too lazy to post all that, but I did listen to it several times and I forgot it was used in Taxi Driver as well. Release in 79 and look how applicable it still is today. Loved them and ELO as well.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Celeb murderer supports Chaney...

He's a R, so what!! Please stay in the shallow end of the forum with your floaties securely fastened! Otherwise there will be NO graham crackers and milk at nap time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STPGopher

Reaction score
He's a R, so what!! Please stay in the shallow end of the forum with your floaties securely fastened! Otherwise there will be NO graham crackers and milk at nap time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep. This has come full circle. It's the one that started it all...
ph-paper-test-picture-id512132335

MennoSota

Reaction score

LOL, the Dems do nothing but label their opponents with little to no intelligence being shown. They ignore economics, they ignore individual responsibility and they literally make shit up, yet you claim they are "intellectuals." You are clearly delusional.

STPGopher

Reaction score
LOL, the Dems do nothing but label their opponents with little to no intelligence being shown. They ignore economics, they ignore individual responsibility and they literally make shit up, yet you claim they are "intellectuals." You are clearly delusional.
Arizona

MennoSota

Reaction score
Anyone know what AdditiveGopher was trying to say?

Top Bottom