"Liberate Minnesota"

Section2

Reaction score
First MN city to buck Gov. Walz, says it will not enforce his orders if businesses open.
Shutdowns only work if the public mainly agrees. You're seeing in beaches and parks all across the country that this agreement is waning. Are we going to have clashes with police and people peaceably minding their business? Political leaders don't like when their very smart plans and orders are disregarded. They generally turn up the heat. They almost never cave and reduce the pressure.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
So if two adults of the same gender decide to marry, they are somehow "imposing" something on you?

Please explain. How does it impact your life?
Marriage all throughout history has been a man and a woman. Then you idiots come around and figure out there are other marriages. How does it impact my life? I'm homophobic, xenophobic, and other names. I don't even know what they are and personally don't care. By the way, it's not natural, and goes against your beloved science.

Of course, we have discovered many new genders. So maybe you are right! LMAO

You can play that game all day. How does a woman not being allowed to murder her baby effect you. Please explain. How does it impact your life? Oh, you've got names you can call those people, too. Shocking!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Marriage all throughout history has been a man and a woman. Then you idiots come around and figure out there are other marriages. How does it impact my life? I'm homophobic, xenophobic, and other names. I don't even know what they are and personally don't care. By the way, it's not natural, and goes against your beloved science.

Of course, we have discovered many new genders. So maybe you are right! LMAO

You can play that game all day. How does a woman not being allowed to murder her baby effect you. Please explain. How does it impact your life? Oh, you've got names you can call those people, too. Shocking!
A bit manic, dude.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Goldteam was just bragging about being sane. The evidence is clearly showing otherwise.
I'm insane dude!

I am against killing babies!

I believe marriage is a man and a woman.

All of recorded history has been insane on this stuff, so i guess I feel ok.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
"All of recorded history" goes back before the debut of FOX.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Which of those other marriages are you in favor of?

CRICKETS!

You have to be in favor of all of them! LULZ

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Which of those other marriages are you in favor of?

CRICKETS!

You have to be in favor of all of them! LULZ
What I may or may not be "in favor of" has nothing to do with the actual history of marriage.

You're confused, and possibly off your meds again.

howeda7

Reaction score
Marriage all throughout history has been a man and a woman. Then you idiots come around and figure out there are other marriages. How does it impact my life? I'm homophobic, xenophobic, and other names.
You are indeed an ignorant, homophobic bigot. But how does two people who are not you getting married negatively impact you? Please describe your injury.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm insane dude!

I am against killing babies!

I believe marriage is a man and a woman.

All of recorded history has been insane on this stuff, so i guess I feel ok.
For most of "recorded history" people believed in polygamy, that women were property, that slavery was OK, that the earth was flat and that it was OK to let raw sewage flow through the street.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
You are indeed an ignorant, homophobic bigot. But how does two people who are not you getting married negatively impact you? Please describe your injury.
Why do you insist on arguing with this idiotic troll? There's no upside to that. I really don't understand why a number of you continue giving him opportunities to spout his nonsense. He spouts trollish garbage. You try to refute him like he's a normal person. He spouts more garbage. You react again. Rinse and repeat.

howeda7

Reaction score
Why do you insist on arguing with this idiotic troll? There's no upside to that. I really don't understand why a number of you continue giving him opportunities to spout his nonsense. He spouts trollish garbage. You try to refute him like he's a normal person. He spouts more garbage. You react again. Rinse and repeat.
Fair enough. Others engage him far more often than I do. He's likely someone's sock and sometimes it's too hard to scroll past.

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Can you imagine trying to fight World War II in the present disinformational society? Other than a few incendiary bombs that hit the west coast, this country was never attacked. Sure as shit there would be a lot of people claiming the war was a hoax to control the population and boost Roosevelt's popularity.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Can you imagine trying to fight World War II in the present disinformational society? Other than a few incendiary bombs that hit the west coast, this country was never attacked. Sure as shit there would be a lot of people claiming the war was a hoax to control the population and boost Roosevelt's popularity.
BG, there are books and other research out there that roosevelt knew japan was planning to attack pearl harbor but didnt warn them in order to make sure popular opinion would be to go to war.

The citizens wanted nothing to do with entering another war at the time. Im not sure how true that theory is, but let's not pretend the WWII era was all truth and transparency

Top Bottom