"Liberate Minnesota"

Section2

Reaction score
Just because someone was part of the 19 people who attacked the WTC and the Pentagon on 9/11, we can't articulate that he WAS a part of Al Quada.

When somebody pulls out a gun and shoots another person in the face, we can't ever really know what it even means.
Ah, I see your issue now. You don't know what the word "articulate" means. Prayers sent.

Maybe this might help you for your second example, 'motive'.

Section2

Reaction score
The thing I love is this:

TRUMP: It's a hoax
REASONABLE PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONAL EARS: He said it was a hoax
CULT MEMBERS: He never said it was a hoax
CULT MEMBERS LATER: Hoax! Hoax!
The virus is obviously not a hoax. Trump didn't say the virus was a hoax. The hysteria around the virus, absolutely opinions vary. Something is off with it. Hoax isn't the right word. But sure, if you want a dunk, tens of thousands have died from it, so it's certainly very serious, and at best the worst outbreak of a disease in the US in 50-100 years. So Trump calling the hysteria around it a hoax, or the media coverage of it a hoax to cost him the election was wrong. But we can just leave it there right? We don't have to invent a different meaning to make his claim extra ludicrous, right? We can stop doing that I think.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The thing I love is this:

TRUMP: It's a hoax
REASONABLE PEOPLE WITH FUNCTIONAL EARS: He said it was a hoax
CULT MEMBERS: He never said it was a hoax
CULT MEMBERS LATER: Hoax! Hoax!
You nailed it. And don't forget right-wing media. Look up Heroes of the Pandemic on YouTube. The usual suspects are there, on video record. FOX was loud and wrong, as usual.

Section2

Reaction score
You nailed it. And don't forget right-wing media. Look up Heroes of the Pandemic on YouTube. The usual suspects are there, on video record. FOX was loud and wrong, as usual.
They weren't alone.

Section2

Reaction score
Oooooh... cryptic. Mysterious.
very straight forward. media as a whole has been wildly wrong and all over the place on this thing. Almost no one has been right, so pointing at Fox as if they're the only one who got it wrong is stupid. I guess you needed to cleanse your body after your complimentary Hannity thread.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
very straight forward. media as a whole has been wildly wrong and all over the place on this thing. Almost no one has been right, so pointing at Fox as if they're the only one who got it wrong is stupid. I guess you needed to cleanse your body after your complimentary Hannity thread.
Only right wing media went with the idiotic, paranoid narrative that this was all designed specifically by the Left to bring Trump down.

bga1

Reaction score
Only right wing media went with the idiotic, paranoid narrative that this was all designed specifically by the Left to bring Trump down.
Of course the virus was not designed to take down Trump. The virus is not a hoax. Of course the initial response was not designed. China lied and there was a lot unknown. Once it became known what we had here, the left recognized that there was an opportunity to use this politically, create fear among the fools that follow them and do damage to the economy that they felt would hurt Trump. This is not new for the left.

They tried it with Russia. They tried it with Ukraine. They are doing it with the virus. It is all part of the way the left views attaining power. They view themselves as morally superior and therefore have the right to power. From there, the ends justify the means for the left, who care little for the constitution or the great history of our country.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are right, beggar. It's just a little flu thing. It's pretty much over in all of the red states.
"If people over 75 die, it barely counts, they were most likely going to die within a few months anyway." says local man, 64.

howeda7

Reaction score
Just because someone was part of the 19 people who attacked the WTC and the Pentagon on 9/11, we can't articulate that he WAS a part of Al Quada.

When somebody pulls out a gun and shoots another person in the face, we can't ever really know what it even means.
How dare you presume to know her intent! She may have been a very fine person deeply concerned about statues or something.

jamiche

Reaction score
Ah, I see your issue now. You don't know what the word "articulate" means. Prayers sent.

Maybe this might help you for your second example, 'motive'.
If your prayers are as nonsensical as your posts, toss them in the garbage (not recycling). Please share with us the meaning of the word "articulate" in the context that you used it.

jamiche

Reaction score
"If people over 75 die, it barely counts, they were most likely going to die within a few months anyway." says local man, 64, on the way to his golf club.
FIFY, sorry.

Section2

Reaction score
If your prayers are as nonsensical as your posts, toss them in the garbage (not recycling). Please share with us the meaning of the word "articulate" in the context that you used it.
I'd love to continue to talk to a brick wall, but I'll move on. If anyone else is struggling to understand what articulate means, let me know.

jamiche

Reaction score
I'd love to continue to talk to a brick wall, but I'll move on. If anyone else is struggling to understand what articulate means, let me know.
I think you should move on, deuce.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
The ones who are in favor of killing babies, are compassionate for the elderly.

You can't fix stupid!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Well of course people are dying in hospitals--at least I hope they're getting hospital care. What a moron.

bga1

Reaction score
Well... on the bright side...today Governor Walz discovered that we might have a financial issue here.
It's progress. :rolleyes: Gee, we suspected there might be a problem after putting 30% of the people out of work...

howeda7

Reaction score
Why oh why can't the Minnesota GOP win a state-wide race?

Minnesota senator compares homelessness to leisure camping in tweet calling for open campgrounds

Donovan

Reaction score
First MN city to buck Gov. Walz, says it will not enforce his orders if businesses open.

jamiche

Reaction score
They aren't babies(I mis-posted)......they are a cluster of cells. Science at it's best.
It is good science. If you want to toss in some religion, have at it. Just don't impose it on other people.

Section2

Reaction score
It is good science. If you want to toss in some religion, have at it. Just don't impose it on other people.
No, progressives absolutely draw the line at imposing anything on the public.

Top Bottom