"Liberate Minnesota"

scools12

Reaction score
ter·ror·ist
noun
  1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
I see you conveniently left out “violence and” in your highlight of the definition of a terrorist. A terrorist is not defined as using violence or intimidation.

Goldteam

Reaction score
The act of attempting to inciting terror, is the crime. It does not matter if you succeeded.
Who is inciting terror? If you carry a gun, you are inciting terrorism and are terroristic?

Goldteam

Reaction score
You should alert Walz there are terrorists running around in the capitol.

I think he'd like to know this.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I just can't wrap my head around terrorists being in a state capitol and nothing is done?
Well, you're a liar and a dipshit. So it's no surprise you can't wrap your head around something.

Goldteam

Reaction score
Well, you're a liar and a dipshit. So it's no surprise you can't wrap your head around something.
I would say that terrorists are in the capitol building makes one a LIAR, also. To each their own.

Think about that for a second. Terrorists are taking over the capitol, and nothing is being done.

The weird part is that I think law enforcement is not having to deal with as much stuff in the community due to the lockdown. You would think they would be all over terrorists.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll try to let them know terrorists are in the capitol. Maybe they haven't noticed.

Again, I'm here purely for the entertainment.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Think about that for a second. Terrorists are taking over the capitol, and nothing is being done.
It's not like people want the Swat team or National Guard to have to slaughter a bunch of these stupid MF'ers.

But if it has to be done, I'm afraid they will do what has to be done ...

jamiche

Reaction score
Nope. Still waiting.
The very kindest thing anyone can say about you is that you sympathize with a Nazi sympathizer. It's not a huge surprise because you've been dipping your toes in that pool of water for several years with your little semantics games.

Section2

Reaction score
The very kindest thing anyone can say about you is that you sympathize with a Nazi sympathizer. It's not a huge surprise because you've been dipping your toes in that pool of water for several years with your little semantics games.
As I said, you aren’t a clear thinker, so I wasn’t asking you. If you want to take a crack at it, be my guest and embarrass yourself again, but I think we all know your capability is limited to cute one liners and imaginative nicknames.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You'd be fine with the same thing.

Walz outlaws abortion. Women show up at the capitol carrying.

You wouldn't say a DAMN thing about it. How do I know this? I'm sorry, but you talk out of both sides on every issue. You wouldn't say shit. Howeda wouldn't say shit. Dean wouldn't say shit.

If you did say anything..........you'd be saying what Walz did was an outrage and those women have every right. Go ahead and deny you would, but remember, I come here for the entertainment.

And as for your just to be clear question...........I ALREAY ANSWERED THAT! Cjbfbj, the expert on answering questions, will tell you what I said if confused.
If you are going to write everybody’s lines for them, can you add some stage direction?

Minnesota

Reaction score
As I said, you aren’t a clear thinker, so I wasn’t asking you. If you want to take a crack at it, be my guest and embarrass yourself again, but I think we all know your capability is limited to cute one liners and imaginative nicknames.
What is your interpretation of the woman’s choice of signage?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It is probably the nicest day we have had in months, folks. Uh uh and ah ha aren’t worth staying in for.

Section2

Reaction score
What is your interpretation of the woman’s choice of signage?
I would assume she is identifying with Holocaust victims. Not a single prog has taken me up on the offer to lay out the logic of her being a Nazi and holding that sign. How does it make sense? It’s a Democrat controlled state, and the state is acting authoritarian during the shutdown. If she’s protesting that, in what way is she sympathizing with Nazis?
There are a number of examples of these taboo subjects that inspire unthinking reactions and this is a perfect example. Progs are conditioned to think their opponents are Nazis, and they are the enlightened liberals. So they put this woman and her sign in that context but it makes no sense.
SPG was the only one with a thoughtful take (no surprise) when he said you just shouldnt use that phrase. That’s fine, but that doesn’t address the why.

Section2

Reaction score
It is probably the nicest day we have had in months, folks. Uh uh and ah ha aren’t worth staying in for.
I’m outside in the sun, taking a break from cleaning the garage and doing yard work. GH is not a physical location. I feel the need to remind people of that.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
just fyi, that is not true. according to the statute, there must be a "purpose to terrorize another..." that word "purpose" has a very specific meaning.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/2013/cite/609.713
Subdivision 3 of this link says three years prison and/or $3000 fine for “displays, exhibits, brandishes, or otherwise employs a replica firearm or a BB gun in a threatening manner“.

What about doing exactly that, with an actual assault weapon???

Hmmm ...

Minnesota

Reaction score
I would assume she is identifying with Holocaust victims. Not a single prog has taken me up on the offer to lay out the logic of her being a Nazi and holding that sign. How does it make sense? It’s a Democrat controlled state, and the state is acting authoritarian during the shutdown. If she’s protesting that, in what way is she sympathizing with Nazis?
There are a number of examples of these taboo subjects that inspire unthinking reactions and this is a perfect example. Progs are conditioned to think their opponents are Nazis, and they are the enlightened liberals. So they put this woman and her sign in that context but it makes no sense.
SPG was the only one with a thoughtful take (no surprise) when he said you just shouldnt use that phrase. That’s fine, but that doesn’t address the why.
OK, but it still doesn’t make any sense, would you agree? Like, “work will set you free” was not good news for those in the camps.

bigtenchamps1899

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
Subdivision 3 of this link says three years prison and/or $3000 fine for “displays, exhibits, brandishes, or otherwise employs a replica firearm or a BB gun in a threatening manner“.

What about doing exactly that, with an actual assault weapon???

Hmmm ...
a slung firearm is "threatening"? good luck proving that in court.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
a slung firearm is "threatening"? good luck proving that in court.
Do I really have to post a plethora of pictures from rallies last week where 95% of jury members would say it was threatening/intimidating??

Come on...

bigtenchamps1899

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
Do I really have to post a plethora of pictures from rallies last week where 95% of jury members would say it was threatening/intimidating??

Come on...
again, you don’t understand criminal justice. a defense attorney’s goal is that 95% of the jurors agree with the prosecution. cuz he wins.

Top Bottom