"Liberate Minnesota"

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump's publicly backing these people. Phuck Trump!

Section2

Reaction score
i wish he'd stay out of it, but yes, we need to get going. the stages process that Trump outlined is a bad one and way too conservative.
Once the panic faded in NY, and with a very low spread rate in MN, we should be opening up sectors of the economy. Open up Drs offices and dentists. just keep large public gatherings closed. Push hard on hygiene and mask usage.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He's trying to be the teacher and the cool kid who sits in the back of the room and heckles. So, he's doing this.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
1. Trump claims Total Authority
2. Governors will decide what's best
3. Encourage armed rebellion against governors.

Trump's a true leader.

Section2

Reaction score
1. Trump claims Total Authority
2. Governors will decide what's best
3. Encourage armed rebellion against governors.

Trump's a true leader.
Walz clearly reacting to Trump's tweet and starting to liberate MN. Win Win. Good leadership by both. :)

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
i wish he'd stay out of it, but yes, we need to get going. the stages process that Trump outlined is a bad one and way too conservative.
Once the panic faded in NY, and with a very low spread rate in MN, we should be opening up sectors of the economy. Open up Drs offices and dentists. just keep large public gatherings closed. Push hard on hygiene and mask usage.
Here is someone who doesn't care about people dying! Don't you care about life? You are putting the economy over people's health?

cncmin

Reaction score
Lol! Yes, we should open up the doctors and dentists and those nurses and all other folks who interact closely with people. Lots of people. Lots of people going through waiting rooms, using the same seats, the same bathrooms, the same chairs, the same doctor's offices. Lots of sick people going through waiting rooms, using the same seats, the same bathrooms, the same chairs, the same doctor's offices, sputum and germs flying around these places. What could ever go wrong? Brilliant plan from you, per usual.

There are a lot of things that could be opened up, and the governments are obviously starting to slowly open up those things that are reasonable. If you want to open up doctor's offices or dentists, let them do remote visits for reduced fees; and see those few and far between in person if and only if they really need seeing, with full protection for the medical workers and all patients washing head to toe prior to the visit and wearing facial masks. Patience and intelligence and appropriate caution will stave off the pandemic - not your short-sighted plans.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
"These people" are folk that just want to work. How dare them!
mmm, don't get ahead of yourself. Some of these people might like to work. They are desiring a pay check. Subtle but huge difference. Most of them are protesting because they are not getting paid, not because they are not working. Additionally, if they really want to work, they could be trying to find ways to make money during this time. Start an online business. Start a distribution business in Good X or Goods Category Y. Hell, start a food delivery service for those tired of cooking every night. Going out and risking the spread of Covid-19 probably won't help the goal of getting a paycheck, but it might keep them without one longer. I didn't see many masks or social distancing in those images.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ya, just start an online business or a food delivery service.

Why, of course!

cncmin

Reaction score
Oh ya, just start an online business or a food delivery service.

Why, of course!
Or, I suppose one can just whine like a snowflake and do things that risk more virus transmittal and prolong the suffering of everyone.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Not a conflicting message at all. Definitely not confusing.

Are you saying the Michigan governor shouldn't be torched by Trump? You do realize there are some idiot governors. Cuomo thanks Trump for everything one day, and cries the next about him. You do realize there are some very unstable, lost, democratic governors, right? I'll help you out, Trump is talking about the idiot governors.

Section2

Reaction score
Lol! Yes, we should open up the doctors and dentists and those nurses and all other folks who interact closely with people. Lots of people. Lots of people going through waiting rooms, using the same seats, the same bathrooms, the same chairs, the same doctor's offices. Lots of sick people going through waiting rooms, using the same seats, the same bathrooms, the same chairs, the same doctor's offices, sputum and germs flying around these places. What could ever go wrong? Brilliant plan from you, per usual.

There are a lot of things that could be opened up, and the governments are obviously starting to slowly open up those things that are reasonable. If you want to open up doctor's offices or dentists, let them do remote visits for reduced fees; and see those few and far between in person if and only if they really need seeing, with full protection for the medical workers and all patients washing head to toe prior to the visit and wearing facial masks. Patience and intelligence and appropriate caution will stave off the pandemic - not your short-sighted plans.
Remote dentist visits? Wearing a facial mask for a dental visit? I’ll tell you what. The men and women of this country can get back to life. You can cower at home in fear with the children.

Section2

Reaction score
mmm, don't get ahead of yourself. Some of these people might like to work. They are desiring a pay check. Subtle but huge difference. Most of them are protesting because they are not getting paid, not because they are not working. Additionally, if they really want to work, they could be trying to find ways to make money during this time. Start an online business. Start a distribution business in Good X or Goods Category Y. Hell, start a food delivery service for those tired of cooking every night. Going out and risking the spread of Covid-19 probably won't help the goal of getting a paycheck, but it might keep them without one longer. I didn't see many masks or social distancing in those images.
The caring liberal. Learn to code coal miners!

Section2

Reaction score
Or, I suppose one can just whine like a snowflake and do things that risk more virus transmittal and prolong the suffering of everyone.
There’s one person whining like a snowflake. But we shouldn’t be surprised. You have no character or courage. Can’t even admit when you lie and get caught. We won’t forget.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Are you saying the Michigan governor shouldn't be torched by Trump? You do realize there are some idiot governors. Cuomo thanks Trump for everything one day, and cries the next about him. You do realize there are some very unstable, lost, democratic governors, right? I'll help you out, Trump is talking about the idiot governors.
There are definitely some governors I disagree with. But he’s essentially saying he supports governors to make their own decisions, except for the ones he disagrees with. I’m tired of the childish behavior. Even if I agree with what he’s saying, constantly using Twitter to say those things is the opposite of s good leader. As a manager myself, I don’t criticize an employee for something they did in front of everyone else. It’s childish.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
There are definitely some governors I disagree with. But he’s essentially saying he supports governors to make their own decisions, except for the ones he disagrees with. I’m tired of the childish behavior. Even if I agree with what he’s saying, constantly using Twitter to say those things is the opposite of s good leader. As a manager myself, I don’t criticize an employee for something they did in front of everyone else. It’s childish.
There isn't a sane person on the planet who doesn't want the Michigan schitstain to wake up.......or Cuomo to shut the f--k up. I thought the president was supposed to speak for the people.

And you are right...........let the dems rip him continuously.......and Trump you don't respond. It's the little man concept and this country is littered with them. So I understand.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Never mind that Minnesota doesn’t currently meet the new White House approved conditions to reopen.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Never mind that Minnesota doesn’t currently meet the new White House approved conditions to reopen.
Never mind that Trump doesn't currently meet Minnesota approved conditions to reopen.

You idiots were beatching about him even when he made that decision. Oh, my gosh, he's pushing it all on the governors.

Is Walz scared to reopen by the way? Golf courses it is!

Thought you were pro-choice! My bad!

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I watched them on the TV yesterday and I don't feel any more "liberated."

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Never mind that Trump doesn't currently meet Minnesota approved conditions to reopen.

You idiots were beatching about him even when he made that decision. Oh, my gosh, he's pushing it all on the governors.

Is Walz scared to reopen by the way? Golf courses it is!

Thought you were pro-choice! My bad!
Let's make some word salad today (Uh-huh-uh)
It's fun to do it's the healthy way (Uh-huh-uh)
Take all the words you want to read
It's going to be a word salad treat

Word salad. Yummy Yummy.
Word salad. Yummy Yummy
Word salad. Yummy Yummy

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
There isn't a sane person on the planet who doesn't want the Michigan schitstain to wake up.......or Cuomo to shut the f--k up. I thought the president was supposed to speak for the people.

And you are right...........let the dems rip him continuously.......and Trump you don't respond. It's the little man concept and this country is littered with them. So I understand.
They should all grow up and stop acting like children. Republicans and Democrats. I’ve been pretty consistent with my criticism of them all.

stocker08

Reaction score
Let's make some word salad today (Uh-huh-uh)
It's fun to do it's the healthy way (Uh-huh-uh)
Take all the words you want to read
It's going to be a word salad treat

Word salad. Yummy Yummy.
Word salad. Yummy Yummy
Word salad. Yummy Yummy
If that post by Doltteam doesn't convince you that serious brain damage is an issue.....then nothing will.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Keep in mind: the states he's targeting with his incitements to revolt are simply following the official federal guideline.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
It should be a simple matter to determine whether these protests were coordinated through Facebook. One way or another, I'd bet a lot of money that we're talking about white supremacist networks and that there's a common coordinating agent--probably the Devos/Prince family or the Koch apparatus.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
It should be a simple matter to determine whether these protests were coordinated through Facebook. One way or another, I'd bet a lot of money that we're talking about white supremacist networks and that there's a common coordinating agent--probably the Devos/Prince family or the Koch apparatus.

This whole post is Loony Left nutjob stuff. You are a sick, lost puppy my friend.

Top Bottom