Let's wrap this thing up. Trump 2020!!!!

MennoSota

Reaction score
Regardless of who will be our bumbling leader, it is imperative that the Senate remain in Republican control. Puppet Joe can't do irreparable harm to the Constitution unless he gets both house and senate as democrat controlled. If that happens...let me just address everyone as "Comrade."

stocker08

Reaction score
This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with our country today, and is precisely why we are where we are. And this is how we end up with candidates as f'ng worthless as Hillary, Trump and Hiden Biden. Why don't we demand better? People like yourself enable and reward the Dem party with this kind of thinking by being tolerant of a candidate like Joe
You're the one that championed Trump...and continue with it today.

You like the path that the country is on. Very sad.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with our country today, and is precisely why we are where we are. And this is how we end up with candidates as f'ng worthless as Hillary, Trump and Hiden Biden. Why don't we demand better? People like yourself enable and reward the Dem party with this kind of thinking by being tolerant of a candidate like Joe
Ever hear the expression: "The perfect is the enemy of the good?"

I don't see Bill Maher's show very often but he had a very memorable moment only 7 months into Trump's presidency. In a mocking whiny voice, he ridiculed all those who sat out, voted third party, or wrote in names instead of voting for Clinton:

"I'm sick of voting for the lesser to two evils!"

Then, he stared straight into the camera and said very seriously:

"Well, it's been 7 months. Quite a bit less, don't you think?"

More than 3 years have passed since then and the grotesquery of the horror show has been magnified many times over.

Conservative writer and satirist, PJ O'Rourke, endorsed Clinton in 2016 and said: "She may be wrong about everything but at least she's wrong within normal parameters."

Right now, having a candidate within normal parameters is far better outcome than what we've experienced during this presidency. I don't even want to imagine where he would go if he gets another term.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Regardless of who will be our bumbling leader, it is imperative that the Senate remain in Republican control. Puppet Joe can't do irreparable harm to the Constitution unless he gets both house and senate as democrat controlled. If that happens...let me just address everyone as "Comrade."
Hopefully your reeducation camp will be in a nice warm climate, Comrade :cool:

USAF

Reaction score
Hopefully your reeducation camp will be in a nice warm climate, Comrade :cool:
We plan on turning Mississippi into one big re-education camp. Who would miss it?

As a side benefit, it'll improve the standard of living for your average Mississippian.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
I get that people do not like Trump's personality, but I do not understand voting for Biden. The guy is way past his prime and the promises he makes, are things that he has never done in 47 years of politics.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Ever hear the expression: "The perfect is the enemy of the good?"

I don't see Bill Maher's show very often but he had a very memorable moment only 7 months into Trump's presidency. In a mocking whiny voice, he ridiculed all those who sat out, voted third party, or wrote in names instead of voting for Clinton:

"I'm sick of voting for the lesser to two evils!"

Then, he stared straight into the camera and said very seriously:

"Well, it's been 7 months. Quite a bit less, don't you think?"

More than 3 years have passed since then and the grotesquery of the horror show has been magnified many times over.

Conservative writer and satirist, PJ O'Rourke, endorsed Clinton in 2016 and said: "She may be wrong about everything but at least she's wrong within normal parameters."

Right now, having a candidate within normal parameters is far better outcome than what we've experienced during this presidency. I don't even want to imagine where he would go if he gets another term.
I understand.

Could you list the 3 Trump policy changes or pieces of legislation that have adversely impacted you personally the most? It would help me to understand the level of vitriol and venom

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Black males, Hispanics in general all moving towards Trump, which means the Democrat party is F....ed, as long as the rabid Trump base shows up.
50 Cent & Ice Cube have been nice voices for Trump as of late. Both those guys are past their young gangster days, and are now grown men who're respected for being business men & sane voices that a lot of Black people listen to.

50 Cent is full-on Trump 2020.

Ice Cube has always been middle of the road on Trump, but this business with the 'Contract With Black America' has soured some Blacks on the Dems. All Ice Cube did was inquire about meetings with the Trump & Biden campaigns to pitch the CWBA. Trump said "come on over & let's talk", while the Biden campaign was busy and said they could meet after the election. Trump didn't do Ice Cube's CWBA, because he had his own 'Platinum Plan' plan for Black America, but Trump listened to Ice Cube & incorporated aspects of the CWBA into Trump's plan. Ice Cube had complimentary things to say about Trump's openness & willingness to work on Black America's issues. He did not endorse Trump. CNN immediately cancelled a scheduled interview with Ice Cube after his positive comments. After Ice Cube called CNN out for it, Chris Cuomo ended up having him on after all. That didn't go well though, as Don Lemon attacked Ice Cube behind the scenes. Ice Cube called out Don Lemon, challenging him to have him on with Don Lemon to talk. Ice Cube (in reference to Don Lemon) "This is how CNN think a Black man should behave.". I think that resonates with a lot of Black men. They're not gay, academics who're hyper-partisan, progressives. They're just normal working men who grew up listening to Ice Cube's music, & probably talk/think a lot like him when they're around the guys kicking back a few beers.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
BTW- polls are meant to help Dems....Today Tina Smith is up 1 point on Jason Lewis. There is a Trump move happening in Minnesota. Minnesota is in play for Rs. Free at last? We'll see.
Imagine how badly Joe must have been polling internally when the DNC finally made him come out of the basement & fly to Minnesota for his campaign stop? Hint: You don't finally emerge from the basement for a trip to Minnesota if you think you've got it in the bag.

On that note, imagine how bad the internal polls must look for Joe in Pa for them to dust off Obama & bring him there to campaign for Biden?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No, it fits. You either want to get rid of Trump or you don't. That's the only question that matters. As former Republican turned never-Trumper, Tom Nichols, told fellow Republicans a long time ago: it doesn't matter who the Democrats nominate because nothing could be worse than Trump, he was too mentally unstable to serve as president, and was a threat to the rule of law and constitutional norms.

But, hey, what does all of that matter when there's a possibility that your taxes might go up?
You would vote for Joe Biden even if it's proven he's been selling US Foreign Policy in exchange for bribes & has is being blackmailed by China, correct?

If it turns out Biden's involved in pedophilia, & child rape, you would still vote Biden correct?

There is no line for you, because Trump's a meanie. Am I wrong?

Donovan

Reaction score
Black males, Hispanics in general all moving towards Trump, which means the Democrat party is F....ed, as long as the rabid Trump base shows up.
I think this will prove to be accurate. On the flip side, I also do believe he has lost many seniors. Curious how the demographics shake out in the end.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Watching the righties scramble is nothing more than sad at this point. Trumpism is a disease that needs way more than antidote.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I understand.

Could you list the 3 Trump policy changes or pieces of legislation that have adversely impacted you personally the most? It would help me to understand the level of vitriol and venom
Look, that's never been the standard for me. I've done well, or at least well enough, under every president this century. In contrast, most of the Reagan years were pretty rough for me but I never held that against President Reagan and I still regard him mostly fondly today.

I don't like how Trump has treated the office of the presidency and where he has tried to take it. I don't like the toxic combination of megalomania, constant lying and fabrication, mental laziness, and relative indifference to the country's problems. I don't like his almost pathological obsession with trying to undo everything done by his predecessor regardless of the consequences. When it comes to obstruction of justice and using his Justice Department as a political tool, he practically makes Richard Nixon look like a choir boy. He's even undermined his own party by vindictively acting against GOP congressmen who have criticized him or, in Jeff Session's case, simply because Sessions displeased him.

Finally, while I don't think any president can be expected to unite this country, I don't think it's too much to ask to have a president who doesn't intentionally and gleefully throw gasoline on the flames. George W. Bush may have been a controversial president but he never led chants to lock up his political opponents.

Each year of his presidency has been like a dog year with every month featuring enough drama to fill the quota of an entire term for a normal president. Enough.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
You would vote for Joe Biden even if it's proven he's been selling US Foreign Policy in exchange for bribes & has is being blackmailed by China, correct?

If it turns out Biden's involved in pedophilia, & child rape, you would still vote Biden correct?

There is no line for you, because Trump's a meanie. Am I wrong?
Your claims are horseshit peddled by sewer sites. These claims will disappear magically right after the election. Just like Hillary's child, sex-slave prison in the pizzeria's nonexistent basement.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Pedophilia and child rape? Craig is fully Q-pilled!
He said, "if". Of course, you immediately scream Q-Anon. You're just like the MSM changing the narrative and creating some BS headline.

So let me ask you this when ya'll were screaming that Trump was involved with Epstein aka being a pedophile, is that considered a Q-Anon conspiracy as well? Or is that just a theory because it's a Dem talking point?

cjbfbp

Reaction score
He said, "if". Of course, you immediately scream Q-Anon. You're just like the MSM changing the narrative and creating some BS headline.

So let me ask you this when ya'll were screaming that Trump was involved with Epstein aka being a pedophile, is that considered a Q-Anon conspiracy as well? Or is that just a theory because it's a Dem talking point?
I never said that Trump was a pedophile and I am not aware of any Democratic politician, reputable operative, or any reputable liberal leaning publication that has claimed that. We may have extremely partisan websites but I'm not aware of any Q-Anon on the left half of the political spectrum. We leave the grotesque and lurid fantasizing to the right. Their base seems to enjoy that sort of thing far more than ours.

Angry

Reaction score
Look, that's never been the standard for me. I've done well, or at least well enough, under every president this century. In contrast, most of the Reagan years were pretty rough for me but I never held that against President Reagan and I still regard him mostly fondly today.

I don't like how Trump has treated the office of the presidency and where he has tried to take it. I don't like the toxic combination of megalomania, constant lying and fabrication, mental laziness, and relative indifference to the country's problems. I don't like his almost pathological obsession with trying to undo everything done by his predecessor regardless of the consequences. When it comes to obstruction of justice and using his Justice Department as a political tool, he practically makes Richard Nixon look like a choir boy. He's even undermined his own party by vindictively acting against GOP congressmen who have criticized him or, in Jeff Session's case, simply because Sessions displeased him.

Finally, while I don't think any president can be expected to unite this country, I don't think it's too much to ask to have a president who doesn't intentionally and gleefully throw gasoline on the flames. George W. Bush may have been a controversial president but he never led chants to lock up his political opponents.

Each year of his presidency has been like a dog year with every month featuring enough drama to fill the quota of an entire term for a normal president. Enough.
So nothing :ROFLMAO:

Wally

Reaction score
I get that people do not like Trump's personality, but I do not understand voting for Biden. The guy is way past his prime and the promises he makes, are things that he has never done in 47 years of politics.
Tell me what makes you think one person in congress has real power to get something done?

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump hasn’t lost anyone from 2016? That comment is so laughable. He won Ohio with ease four years ago and polls have that state very tight. He won WI, MI, and PA four years ago and Biden has substantial leads in those states. What planet do you live on??
There are terrible signs even in states he will win. He's up by 6-7 in places like Montana, Kansas and Missouri that he won by 15-20 in 2016.

howeda7

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! I know. Great joke. These dotards are fully enveloped in their own special echo chamber.
They can't fathom why anyone who voted for him before isn't in awe of his spectacular accomplishments and amazing policies. It's inconceivable to the Fellas.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's not looking good. The Commies are going to take the Senate. I suggest you flee for Canada now and beat the rush.

howeda7

Reaction score
Watching the righties scramble is nothing more than sad at this point. Trumpism is a disease that needs way more than antidote.
I was hoping that a resounding Biden win would snap Trumpsters/the GOP to their senses. Instead, regardless of margin, they are going to scream "fraud!" and go deeper into Qanon-ish echo chambers. God help us all.

USAF

Reaction score
They can't fathom why anyone who voted for him before isn't in awe of his spectacular accomplishments and amazing policies. It's inconceivable to the Fellas.
Well, to be fair, Mexico built the wall, he repealed and replaced Obamacare day one, he has the economy booming, there's record low unemployment, and Hillary's locked up.

Whats not to love?

Minnesota

Reaction score

Guy with Alex Jones avatar is also Q-pilled.

Top Bottom