Leftists next target: Medicine

Donovan

Reaction score

What Happens When Doctors Can't Tell the Truth?​

Whole areas of research are off-limits. Top physicians treat patients based on their race. An ideological 'purge' is underway in American medicine.​

stocker08

Reaction score

"Whole areas of research are off-limits."​

Like stem cell research?

Not clicking that clearly wacknut link. banweiss.substack? Who wants infowars spyware? (All the donalds raise their hands).

Section2

Reaction score

Like stem cell research?

Not clicking that clearly wacknut link. banweiss.substack? Who wants infowars spyware? (All the donalds raise their hands).
Stocker has never heard of substack. That’s not surprising.

howeda7

Reaction score

Like stem cell research?

Forcing doctors to make women undergo unnecessary medical procedures to shame them is fine with the Fellas. As well as making doctors read them false scripts mandated by politicians.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker has never heard of substack. That’s not surprising.

Is that common knowledge? Or is that something that you know of because you live life online freaking out over the left and the media?

Don't bother answering. We already know.

howeda7

Reaction score
Is that common knowledge? Or is that something that you know of because you live life online freaking out over the left and the media?

Don't bother answering. We already know.
substack >>>>>>>>>>The AP, New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, etc. Everyone knows this. Geeze.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

What Happens When Doctors Can't Tell the Truth?​

Whole areas of research are off-limits. Top physicians treat patients based on their race. An ideological 'purge' is underway in American medicine.​

Sir, we are conducting a new experimental clinical trial for a new product, "The Donald Douche." We have been informed you would be an excellent test subject and thus have contacted you.

This appliance is a bit different as you have to insert it into you oral cavity and if contains bleach/hydroxychloroquine and gargle on it anytime you think you have a savantesque insight.

Your compensation is unlimited kracken.

When do you want to start?

Also, do you have Seditionist 2's contact details as well? We've heard he has similar cognitive abilities.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Every major medical institution has endorsed racism as being one of the largest, if not the largest, public health crises we are currently facing. Last time I checked (not a scientist like CRG), racism has nothing to do with biological health. If a large focus of study is shifted from actual medical practice, to medical practice equity, the proficiency to practice medicine by the medical community at large will suffer.

Wally

Reaction score
Every major medical institution has endorsed racism as being one of the largest, if not the largest, public health crises we are currently facing. Last time I checked (not a scientist like CRG), racism has nothing to do with biological health. If a large focus of study is shifted from actual medical practice, to medical practice equity, the proficiency to practice medicine by the medical community at large will suffer.

Studies have shown that black people and women get treated differently by doctors. Maybe your wife will have a heart attck and have it disregarded by a doctor.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
substack >>>>>>>>>>The AP, New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, etc. Everyone knows this. Geeze.

You've never heard of SUBSTACK! Next you're going to tell me that you don't follow reason.com!

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Studies have shown that black people and women get treated differently by doctors. Maybe your wife will have a heart attck and have it disregarded by a doctor.
That's why there are medical malpractice laws. How can a heart attack be "disregarded"? If someone was dying and a doctor refused to treat based on gender, there would be serious financial consequences for that hospital/doctor and that doctor would probably be barred from ever practicing medicine. I take it you have first hand experience of this or it would be very hard to make this claim. My wife seems to receive excellent health care whenever she sees her doctor and has never disregarded for being a woman. Seems that medical practitioners are more concerned with whether or not they can accept your insurance and are less concerned with what you look like.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
BTW - when was the last time you checked on it there sport? And what specifically did you check on and how? As apparently you are an expert on this matter, just like election audits.

Hint Columbo - CRG isn't a scientist - his avatar states, "mind of a scientist", which infers that he isn't one. LMAO -

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
You've never heard of SUBSTACK! Next you're going to tell me that you don't follow reason.com!
reason.com? Is that Beeg's personal website where he publishes his "research"?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Do you mean physical health? Some mental health has biological/ biochemical origins.https://www.verywellmind.com/the-chemistry-of-depression-1065137

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
BTW - when was the last time you checked on it there sport? And what specifically did you check on and how? As apparently you are an expert on this matter, just like election audits.

Hint Columbo - CRG isn't a scientist - his avatar states, "mind of a scientist", which infers that he isn't one. LMAO -
CRG comment was obvious sarcasm which you know and are being dishonest. I will stand by my statement that a doctor does not get better at treating the human body because they now understand systemic racism in the medical industry. If you want your doctor to be concerned with that over doing their actual job, good on you.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
CRG comment was obvious sarcasm which you know and are being dishonest. I will stand by my statement that a doctor does not get better at treating the human body because they now understand systemic racism in the medical industry. If you want your doctor to be concerned with that over doing their actual job, good on you.
If you put CRG on a tee for me, i'm going deep.

To clarify, your comment was the following -

Last time I checked (not a scientist like CRG), racism has nothing to do with biological physical health.

So your supposition is that racism has zero/nothing to with any black patient's physical health, correct?

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
If you put CRG on a tee for me, i'm going deep.

To clarify, your comment was the following -

Last time I checked (not a scientist like CRG), racism has nothing to do with biological physical health.

So your supposition is that racism has zero/nothing to with any black patient's physical health, correct?
My supposition is that racism has nothing to do with anyone's physical health or a doctor's ability to treat physical health. I already know what the response will be, I hope I'm surprised.

STPGopher

Reaction score
My supposition is that racism has nothing to do with anyone's physical health or a doctor's ability to treat physical health. I already know what the response will be, I hope I'm surprised.
One more question. Directly, or a consequence of racism?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
You're arguing with someone who only sees and identifies people according to the color of their skin.

Nax5

Reaction score
Last time I checked (not a scientist like CRG), racism has nothing to do with biological health.
Not really true. My wife works with minority groups in MN in regards to PGX studies. The biggest thing that most of us never notice, is that the majority of Healthcare and Healthcare study is approached with white people in mind. We are now starting to better understand how race affects treatment in regards to medications.

jamiche

Reaction score
Actually, we do want physicians to have some understanding of historical racial and gender biases in medical care when they see patients.
I'm glad your wife is getting good care. She's an N of 1. That doesn't make you an expert.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
You're arguing with someone who only sees and identifies people according to the color of their skin.
We know that you donalds only judge people by the content of their character. All of your actions over the last six years have demonstrated that.

diehard

Reaction score
The true issue with health is the suppression of holistic health care by BigMed, BigPharma, etc. Most medical care outside of trauma and end of life care would be needed. Holistic ntrition provides cures and greatly reduced the need for meds/toxins. The average American has no knowledge of health. Good to see in roads being made. The CV19 fiasco should be an impetus to health intellectual curiosity. Again our education system fails us.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The true issue with health is the suppression of holistic health care by BigMed, BigPharma, etc. Most medical care outside of trauma and end of life care would be needed. Holistic ntrition provides cures and greatly reduced the need for meds/toxins. The average American has no knowledge of health. Good to see in roads being made. The CV19 fiasco should be an impetus to health intellectual curiosity. Again our education system fails us.
I semi- agree with the first part of your post (excluding your Covid commentarty). I am starting a nightly tea regiment of lemon water and clove tea - my nasal cavity felt much better this morning.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
So does that make me too woke???

Or a racist (as you opinioned in another thread)??? -

Racist = Because I voted for Biden, which subsequently also makes the following racist by your "logic": Obama, Sharpton, Cornel West, William Barbour and 88% of the black population as a whole - I'll be lumped in with them any day of the week, BTW). That was your argument in the other thread.
I can't be both kiddo.

This is a Twix moment for my favorite Twit - pick one and stick with it kiddo - you don't get to be a hog and play with all the toys in the sandbox.

Thought you'd like this, as you and he have the same winning personality/small hands🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Top Bottom