Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

USAF

Reaction score
Everyone on this board, with half a brain or a smidgen of integrity, knows spoof is a trumper. Without a shred of doubt.

He doesn't even pretend not to be, except when it gets a bit too uncomfortable.

Section2

Reaction score
Not worship. Just viscerally defend without fail. To own the libs.
Is worship as big as bootlicking? What’s the hierarchy? Howie still needs a thesaurus for “visceral”. Without fail? So is absolutist Howie arguing that I always defended everything Trump did? Nobody gets more wrong in short posts than dishonest hack Howie.

Wally

Reaction score
Like talking to a brick wall. Sure we point out Trump's flaws too, but never with enough OUTRAGE!
You are two of the better righties, but Spoofs bit is getting old, I don't need another wife to tell me every time I do something wrong.
😯🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is worship as big as bootlicking? What’s the hierarchy? Howie still needs a thesaurus for “visceral”. Without fail? So is absolutist Howie arguing that I always defended everything Trump did? Nobody gets more wrong in short posts than dishonest hack Howie.
AMEN. They are on to us tho Section. Even when we say negative things toward Trump, we don't really mean it. I was caught recently by simply posting in a thread - that simple action made it 'obvious' to 'everyone' that I didn't mean what I was posting (IALTO). It is time to face the facts - our diabolical plan to convince complete strangers that we don't worship Trump has failed. Too bad, the payoff was going to be so sweet. Despise or Bootlicker, there is no in-between. Today's Left.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You are two of the better righties, but Spoofs bit is getting old, I don't need another wife to tell me every time I do something wrong.
😯🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't do so much wrong then

cncmin

Reaction score
I love their idiotic notion that illegal immigrants who spend their whole lives trying to avoid any encounter with the government or law enforcement, will risk it all to cast an illegal vote that has a 99..99% of being meaningless.
that too

cncmin

Reaction score
Really awesome logic.
I mean, that's what you implied. Voting fraud is "easy", you said, therefore why don't you do it? Give me one good reason why you haven't/shouldn't/won't.

cncmin

Reaction score
Provide the ID cards? Reasonable access? Nah. Anyone can get an ID. It’s not hard. Every one of you arguing with me knows it’s not hard. I’m not in favor of 8 hour lines, I’m also not sure they exist. But ID will probably speed that up too.
Lies by a lying liar. Why state stuff that's readily disprovable?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Have you ever thought of how many things you need to show an ID for? Just how many people that are eligible to vote do you think are running around without IDs in this Country - much less unsure on how to get one?

Wally

Reaction score
Have you ever thought of how many things you need to show an ID for? Just how many people that are eligible to vote do you think are running around without IDs in this Country - much less unsure on how to get one?
Worked for almost 250 years...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Voted for almost 250 years with no id but its a pressing issue now.
I wouldn’t say it is a pressing issue, but with all the OUTRAGE on here I’m left thinking of how often I need an ID - airport, hotel, doctor’s appointment, curbside pick-up, etc., etc., etc. So, you can duck the question that you chose to respond to a third time or you can answer it.....

Section2

Reaction score
I mean, that's what you implied. Voting fraud is "easy", you said, therefore why don't you do it? Give me one good reason why you haven't/shouldn't/won't.
So is shoplifting a pack of gum. I don’t do that either.

Section2

Reaction score
But you believe African Americans and illegal immigrants surely do. By the thousands!
I don’t think individuals are generally looking to commit voter fraud of any race. Democrat operatives on tape discussing how they bus in voters? Yes, I think that might happen since they explained how they do it. And voter id prevents it.

Section2

Reaction score
I believe I made 2 statements. One, ID is not hard to get. Two, ID would probably speed up voting and reduce lines. Go for it. Debunk away.

Section2

Reaction score
Worked for almost 250 years...
Voting in person worked for 250 years also. But suddenly we need to mail everyone a ballot or it’s voter suppression. Let’s not rewrite history on who is attempting to change the rules.

cncmin

Reaction score
I believe I made 2 statements. One, ID is not hard to get. Two, ID would probably speed up voting and reduce lines. Go for it. Debunk away.
ID is not hard to get. Safely, during a pandemic? If your are living paycheck to paycheck and the ID costs money?

Again, what's so hard about this:
1. Make voter ID laws.
2. Provide all eligible voters an ID.

Easy.
But that's never the QOP solution; thus the motive is obviously ulterior.

Wally

Reaction score
Voting in person worked for 250 years also. But suddenly we need to mail everyone a ballot or it’s voter suppression. Let’s not rewrite history on who is attempting to change the rules.
Where did mail in ballots originate?
I don't think it was democrat areas but I may be mistaken.

Wally

Reaction score
1. Make voter ID laws.
3. Provide universal same day registration.

I would agree to that, then we get voter ID , issue solved.

Section2

Reaction score
ID is not hard to get. Safely, during a pandemic? If your are living paycheck to paycheck and the ID costs money?

1. Make voter ID laws.

Easy.
I’m confused. You said my two statements were lies. Now it seems like you’ve abandoned that argument and now would just like to argue that your ideas are better.
pro tip, calling everything you don’t like a lie, or racist, or white suprematism, doesn’t add to your credibility or make you look good to anyone but Howie.

Spoofin

Reaction score

1. Make voter ID laws.

Easy.
All eligible voters in Georgia can obtain a free ID. So, you cool with it all now? Aren’t you the one always yelling at folks to read up before posting? Oh, the OUTRAGE.

Top Bottom