Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

jamiche

Reaction score
You got me! I admitted to thinking Tucker is great and watching him a lot last summer, but now I don’t watch him much, and the reason I threw in that last part is because I’m so terrified that Jammer is going to call me a white nationalist. Please, I beg you, just don’t call me a white nationalist!!!
You chose that label for yourself, melvin, by selecting a hateful, wife beating bigot for your avatar.

USAF

Reaction score
Why would he not admit to watching Tucker Carlson?

That's only a shameful act to people like you and Section2 clearly doesn't care about the opinion of people like you.

I don't watch Tucker Carlson. The only thing I watch on cable TV is sports. If I did watch him, I surely wouldn't be embarrassed of it. I'd be much more shy to admit to watching SNL or Seth Meyers than Tucker Carlson.
You'd have to ask him.

First he claimed he "only occasionally" tuned in, then he listed off who, and who isn't, a guest on Carlson's show.

It's not about whether he watches, he obviously does. It's that he's embarrassed to admit it.

Sort of like spoof and his Trump vote.

And for the record, I don't GAF if you watch Tucker Carlson....but you sure spout the same talking points a lot. Like...."vote replacement."

goldengophers

Reaction score
You'd have to ask him.

First he claimed he "only occasionally" tuned in, then he listed off who, and who isn't, a guest on Carlson's show.

It's not about whether he watches, he obviously does. It's that he's embarrassed to admit it.

And for the record, I don't GAF if you watch Tucker Carlson....but you sure spout the same talking points a lot. Like...."vote replacement."
He lives in the Berkley of Minnesota and only watches Tucker when the riots off 50th and France get too intense.

Section2

Reaction score
You'd have to ask him.

Yes, he has a good range of guests. A few of the old school liberals have been on like Glenn Greenwald (frequent guest), Naomi Wolf, Camille Paglia, and I think Matt Tiabbi. Of course these folks are basically persona non grata to most on the left in today’s climate.
I did huh?

Section2

Reaction score
He lives in the Berkley of Minnesota and only watches Tucker when the riots off 50th and France get too intense.
I know. It’s so foolish to want to watch the news when the country is on fire and progressives are cheering on the riots.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I couldn't care less what people do or don't watch. I think it's healthy to surf around and watch/read/whatever all different media outlets.

It's what they believe to be true and not true that I care about. I don't want to be surrounded by stupid people. Like people who believe anyone was "cheering on the riots." Those people make me angry. Because of how stupid they are.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I did huh?
Two pages into it & you must realize by now that honesty will play no role with those you are debating with here. Now get back to your Tucker Carlson marathon watching.

USAF

Reaction score
Two pages into it & you must realize by now that honesty will play no role with those you are debating with here. Now get back to your Tucker Carlson marathon watching.
The Fraud lecturing us on honesty.

You can't make this stuff up.

Section2

Reaction score
Of course. They don’t even have a point. And they don’t realize they are the ones digging.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Broke. What this tells me is that it isn't enough for Today's Left that Tucker's show and FOX News are unpopular, they want the cable companies to stop offering FOX News all together. About what I would have expected.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well, if we can't get to herd immunity, let's thin the herd.

I wonder how his dinner companion Matty thinks about Tucker referring to 16 year olds as little children.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Haha, Tucker is the new Trump.
#TuckerDerangementSyndrome
It's always some new psychotic thing with you Loony Leftists.

Section2

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Broke. What this tells me is that it isn't enough for Today's Left that Tucker's show and FOX News are unpopular, they want the cable companies to stop offering FOX News all together. About what I would have expected.
Wow. I didn’t realize Jed Legume was such an idiot.
I guess we know where the Trump Rage has been channeled. It’s all on Tucker!
Please shoot me if I ever resort to whining that people get MSNBC with their cable package. Shoot me if I ever care who advertises on CNN.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Haha, Tucker is the new Trump.
#TuckerDerangementSyndrome
It's always some new psychotic thing with you Loony Leftists.
The funny thing is that he is pooping on what is arguably Trump's greatest accomplishment as President.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
The funny thing is that he is pooping on what is arguably Trump's greatest accomplishment as President.
He’s not pooping on the vaccine. He’s pooping on the idea that we can’t get back to normal unless everyone gets it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wow. I didn’t realize Jed Legume was such an idiot.
I guess we know where the Trump Rage has been channeled. It’s all on Tucker!
Please shoot me if I ever resort to whining that people get MSNBC with their cable package. Shoot me if I ever care who advertises on CNN.
No. Some people pay for MSNBC in their cable package and don't even watch it. Therefore, MSNBC must be cancelled. It only makes sense.

Top Bottom