Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

jamiche

Reaction score
I watch Tucker occasionally. I don’t really enjoy watching news at that time. But during the riots I tuned in. I thought he was great. This year I’ve seen a few clips on Twitter here and there but don’t watch much. Have never even been in OAN or News Max channels. Never flipped by. No clue if I even have them. No knowledge of Q, of which I am apparently a loyal soldier.
I love it when you make these comments, melvin. You've memorized every word he's uttered on fox.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, he has a good range of guests. A few of the old school liberals have been on like Glenn Greenwald (frequent guest), Naomi Wolf, Camille Paglia, and I think Matt Tiabbi. Of course these folks are basically persona non grata to most on the left in today’s climate.
Yes. He doesn’t just have neo cons or Trumpists. Basically anyone outside the illiberal, progressive mainstream. Anti war folks, pro free speech folks, not your old school typical Republican minds. It’s really great to see.
and the really awesome thing about these folks, is they have found substack and no longer have to tout any corporate line. They can speak freely.

jamiche

Reaction score
Times like these I truly feel that being progressive is a mental illness.
There you go with another one of your "feelings" posts.

I'm surprised you've even heard of Tuck (or Donald), melvin.

jamiche

Reaction score
About once a month I'll tune in Tuck for about five minutes and then I have to turn him off because I can't take it anymore. As best I can tell, the guest pattern seems to be 80%-90% folks who think just like he does so they can whine together in feigned outrage on the topic d'jour. The balance of the time he have guests who disagree with him but aren't very forceful and he just talks over them. Hann does the same thing but Tuck is better at it. They are both complete dicks and you get the sense that they are dicks off camera as well.

Section2

Reaction score
On the substack topic, this whole thread is pretty enjoyable, but the takedown in this article is absolutely incredible.

Section2

Reaction score
One wonders how someone who only watches "occasionally" would know this.
Because I’ve seen him interview people outside the illiberal progressive mainstream. I don’t believe it’s necessary to watch daily and memorize all the words to see the kinds of guests he has.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Because I’ve seen him interview people outside the illiberal progressive mainstream. I don’t believe it’s necessary to watch daily and memorize all the words to see the kinds of guests he has.
We all know you watch Tucker every night. It is obvious to everyone. You likley record the show and watch it over the next morning. I'm guessing you print off a transcript of the show and eat it for lunch.

Section2

Reaction score
We all know you watch Tucker every night. It is obvious to everyone. You likley record the show and watch it over the next morning. I'm guessing you print off a transcript of the show and eat it for lunch.
It’s the only explanation for being aware that he interviewed Matt Taibbi. Busted.

USAF

Reaction score
LOL.

First rule of holes, friend: when you find yourself in one, stop digging.

Section2

Reaction score
LOL.

For sure. Here’s why I like Tucker! I think he’s the best opinion host on tv! I don’t tune in regularly to his show, but I find a lot of clips of content on Twitter and watch those.

liar! You like Tucker!

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
LOL.

Why would he not admit to watching Tucker Carlson?

That's only a shameful act to people like you and Section2 clearly doesn't care about the opinion of people like you.

I don't watch Tucker Carlson. The only thing I watch on cable TV is sports. If I did watch him, I surely wouldn't be embarrassed of it. I'd be much more shy to admit to watching SNL or Seth Meyers than Tucker Carlson.

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL.

Perhaps he only "monitors" it. Like KGF monitors CNN while watching Fox News.

Section2

Reaction score
Why would he not admit to watching Tucker Carlson?

That's only a shameful act to people like you and Section2 clearly doesn't care about the opinion of people like you.

I don't watch Tucker Carlson. The only thing I watch on cable TV is sports. If I did watch him, I surely wouldn't be embarrassed of it. I'd be much more shy to admit to watching SNL or Seth Meyers than Tucker Carlson.
I do admit it. That’s not enough. The only explanation for anyone not agreeing with the obviously correct positions of really smart progressives is that they are Fox/OAN/Newsmax viewers. And not occasional viewers. Rabid viewers. 24/7 clockwork orange style eyes propped open.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I do admit it. That’s not enough. The only explanation for anyone not agreeing with the obviously correct positions of really smart progressives is that they are Fox/OAN/Newsmax viewers. And not occasional viewers. Rabid viewers. 24/7 clockwork orange style eyes propped open.
Just by posting in this thread it is obvious that you watch nonstop. Everyone knows it.

jamiche

Reaction score
The reason we mock you guys about this stuff is that you rabidly defend these white nationalists down to a granular level and then claim to have hardly any interest in them. Kind of "I might catch a couple of minutes of the show during the harvest moon" sort of a thing.

It's like when craig used to claim to be an independent thinker.

Section2

Reaction score
The reason we mock you guys about this stuff is that you rabidly defend these white nationalists down to a granular level and then claim to have hardly any interest in them. Kind of "I might catch a couple of minutes of the show during the harvest moon" sort of a thing.

You got me! I admitted to thinking Tucker is great and watching him a lot last summer, but now I don’t watch him much, and the reason I threw in that last part is because I’m so terrified that Jammer is going to call me a white nationalist. Please, I beg you, just don’t call me a white nationalist!!!

John Galt

Reaction score

At least you’ve never claimed to be an independent thinker. 🤣

scools12

Reaction score

Leftists believe they’re mocking people who readily admit to watching Tucker Carlson. 🤔

Living rent-free in the heads of nut job leftists. It’s just too easy.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
At least you’ve never claimed to be an independent thinker. 🤣
So claiming to be something that you aren't, as craig has done, is something you admire, galty. I guess that's why you worship donald.

jamiche

Reaction score
Leftists believe they’re mocking people who readily admit to watching Tucker Carlson. 🤔

Living rent-free in the heads of nut job leftists. It’s just too easy.
You missed the point, skools. They claim not to watch tuck, but they really do.

Also, the "living rent free in your head" thing has become a cliche. Try something fresh.

scools12

Reaction score
You missed the point, skools. They claim not to watch tuck, but they really do.

Also, the "living rent free in your head" thing has become a cliche. Try something fresh.
They admitted to watching Carlson. I admitted to watching Carlson.

The mocking attempt isn’t working out the way you think.

stocker08

Reaction score
So claiming to be something that you aren't, as craig has done, is something you admire, galty. I guess that's why you worship donald.

Look....you just have to take everyone at their word....regardless of whether their claims align with their posting history.

Bet you'd never have guessed that I'm a libertarian?

Top Bottom