Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

scools12

Reaction score
Carlson living rent-free in the heads of leftist nut jobs.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tucker is almost single handedly saving the country from totalitarian loony leftist rule.
He's a patriot and a national treasure. Those that criticize him either can't handle or don't want the truth.
Another one....

USAF

Reaction score
It's actually pretty funny. No one pays more attention to Tucker Carlson than the lefties on here.
Good lord you're a tool.

He's a hero to rock biting Trumpanistas such as yourself.

But it's "lefties" who pay attention.

Lol. You are a dim bulb, in addition to being a fraud.

scools12

Reaction score
Tucker Carlson & Spoofin living rent-free in Sidekick’s leftist head. ⬇️

Good lord you're a tool.

howeda7

Reaction score
Good lord you're a tool.

He has the highest rated show on Fox News and one of the highest rated on all of cable. But none of the Fellas watch him. It's all "leftists."

scools12

Reaction score
He has the highest rated show on Fox News and one of the highest rated on all of cable. But none of the Fellas watch him. It's all "leftists."
I would assume “Fellas” includes me. I literally said I watch Carlson’s monologue every chance I get. You even quoted the post and yet you still lie.

Donovan

Reaction score
I’m scratching my head trying to understand what could possibly be racist about that clip?
And how did you come across this random tweet with 2 likes and one retweet?
To most leftists nowadays, basically everyone is a racist. It’s pathetic how that word is practically becoming meaningless. When everyone is a racist, no one is a racist. Same thing is happening with the terms Nazi and fascist.

goldengophers

Reaction score
Used to watch Tucker in the bowtie days, John Stewart ended his career. He's now appears to have been reinvented as an actor playing to the geriatric far right for $$$.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

Tucker gets ~4 million people per night. 74 million people voted for Trump. So he's getting around 5% of the Trump votes.

Not a ton of folks are watching cable news anymore.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Used to watch Tucker in the bowtie days, John Stewart ended his career. He's now appears to have been reinvented as an actor playing to the geriatric far right for $$$.

Was his career ended or is he incredible popular?

goldengophers

Reaction score
Was his career ended or is he incredible popular?
If you can act, which he can, and be a bit naturally right of center that slot is plug and play. What's terrific is he overplays it yet the geriatric crowd eats it up. His intellectually honest career ended after Stewart and a short run on MSNBC.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
If you can act, which he can, and be a bit naturally right of center that slot is plug and play. What's terrific is he overplays it yet the geriatric crowd eats it up. His intellectually honest career ended after Stewart and a short run on MSNBC.

You thought Tucker was intellectually honest back then and he has changed a ton since. How so? You seem to know a lot about him.

I remember that clip when John Stewart ripped Tucker and Paul Begala for being partisan hacks. I always thought Tucker was still pretty right on most issues.

How has he changed?

howeda7

Reaction score
What’s odd? You think you “got me” 😂. I watch Tucker quite often. The fact he drives leftists so crazy means he’s usually spot on.
Just addressing the statement that it's the leftists that watch/pay attention to him. He's your 2024 front-runner unless Dementia Don holds up.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Just addressing the statement that it's the leftists that watch/pay attention to him. He's your 2024 front-runner unless Dementia Don holds up.
It's not the lefties are the ones watching him. It's that the weirdos on this board talk about him like everyone who doesn't like Biden watches Tucker all the time. 74 million people voted for Donald, Tucker gets around 4 million.

goldengophers

Reaction score
You thought Tucker was intellectually honest back then and he has changed a ton since. How so? You seem to know a lot about him.

I remember that clip when John Stewart ripped Tucker and Paul Begala for being partisan hacks. I always thought Tucker was still pretty right on most issues.

How has he changed?
He was always right of center but far more in the libertarian bent, what he's doing now is just riling up old people with culture war talking points.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's not the lefties are the ones watching him. It's that the weirdos on this board talk about him like everyone who doesn't like Biden watches Tucker all the time. 74 million people voted for Donald, Tucker gets around 4 million.
Only 4 million watch him on a given night. A far greater % of the 74 million agree with much of what he's spouting.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He was always right of center but far more in the libertarian bent, what he's doing now is just rising up old people with culture war talking points.

That doesn't seem like such a change in one's personal beliefs to automatically deem someone a fraud. Biden has sure changed a lot since the early 2000s. The entire DFL has.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Only 4 million watch him on a given night. A far greater % of the 74 million agree with much of what he's spouting.

Well, yeah. They voted for the same person, I'm sure there is considerable overlap in their beliefs. I don't think because you and the Young Turks probably agree on 90% of things that means you watch/pay attention to them.

I've never listened to Ryan James podcast but I assume we want the same things in terms of Big 10 Basketball.

goldengophers

Reaction score
That doesn't seem like such a change in one's personal beliefs to automatically deem someone a fraud. Biden has sure changed a lot since the early 2000s. The entire DFL has.
He's doing it for the money, which I don't fault him for based on his need for a job when he entered Fox. I come from the right, the DFL fits me far more now than it ever would've in 2000...granted the Minnesota Republican party plays most the role in that.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He's doing it for the money, which I don't fault him for based on his need for a job when he entered Fox.
How do you know he wasn't doing it for money before and this is the real him? Everyone's opinions change over time. I don't think it's such a leap of faith to think a Libertarian in 2002 would be Conservative today.

There are tons of neo-liberals who are now progressive. I don't think most of them sold out, I just people have sort of polarized politically.

goldengophers

Reaction score
How do you know he wasn't doing it for money before and this is the real him? Everyone's opinions change over time. I don't think it's such a leap of faith to think a Libertarian in 2002 would be Conservative today.

There are tons of neo-liberals who are now progressive. I don't think most of them sold out, I just people have sort of polarized politically.
It's entirely possible but his career was floundering at the time he entered Fox. Once you enter that evening entertainment slot everything becomes fast and loose in the name of ratings. This is also the case with CNN and likely MSNBC.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Seems to me a number of posters have said they do watch him. Once again, facts mean little to Howie. Dishonest to the core.

Guess what Howie - I didn’t know who TC was until I joined tOTB. I watched his show twice during the election period and haven’t since. I also didn’t know what Qanon or OANN was before tOTB and have still never once visited/watched that. But I’m a HUGE righty and ALL righties are obsessed with these things..... or maybe it is just you.
Such a tool.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I may have watched him once or twice, but I never inhaled.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
To most leftists nowadays, basically everyone is a racist. It’s pathetic how that word is practically becoming meaningless. When everyone is a racist, no one is a racist. Same thing is happening with the terms Nazi and fascist.

Congrats, you racist, facist, nazi. Admitting you have a problem is the fist step in recovery!

Top Bottom