Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

cncmin

Reaction score
What about the hardship of not being able to buy cigarettes, or alcohol, or a gun? Not being able to fly in an airplane?
i don’t think you or Howie care about these people at all. You care about their vote. More than they do.
states can do that if they want to. Can you answer why states don’t just provide me with my drivers license without all the fees and application process? I had to go back to the DMV 3 times for my real ID. They should just send me one with no effort.
I don’t view Democracy as of great value. Anti democratic is what this country is. Because Democracy is tyranny.
This is a really awful take and close to nonsensical. Poll taxes are extremely different than everything else you mentioned.

cncmin

Reaction score
I’m not the one inserting myself into the election laws of a state I don’t reside in, Howie.
If how anti-democratic those states are didn't affect me on a federal level, I might care less. Since it DOES affect the rest of us, and since ass-backward, jackwad states with Jim Crow-like voting laws can thrust terrible, unqualified people into leadership that the rest of us must live under, then voting standardization is necessary.

Section2

Reaction score
This is a really awful take and close to nonsensical. Poll taxes are extremely different than everything else you mentioned.
You consider an ID the same as a poll tax? That’s nonsensical to me.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If how anti-democratic those states are didn't affect me on a federal level, I might care less. Since it DOES affect the rest of us, and since ass-backward, jackwad states with Jim Crow-like voting laws can thrust terrible, unqualified people into leadership that the rest of us must live under, then voting standardization is necessary.
If Georgia just offered free voting IDs you would be okay with everything, right?

Section2

Reaction score
Jim Crow. Really. I thought you were a serious person. But your dear leader used the phrase so you do too.
nah, you don’t have a say in how other states are run. Plenty of terrible unqualified people from both parties. Yet you think your party is perfect. Sad.

cncmin

Reaction score
You consider an ID the same as a poll tax? That’s nonsensical to me.
The last I'm going to interact with you on this subject is this: If you're going to act like an idiot then expect to be treated like one.

cncmin

Reaction score
Jim Crow. Really. I thought you were a serious person. But your dear leader used the phrase so you do too.
nah, you don’t have a say in how other states are run. Plenty of terrible unqualified people from both parties. Yet you think your party is perfect. Sad.
I guess I'm posting again here as I didn't see this from you. "your party". I'm a registered Independent. The only reason I'd register with either of those two parties is so I could try to use my one vote to try to keep unqualified people from winning primaries.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I guess I'm posting again here as I didn't see this from you. "your party". I'm a registered Independent. The only reason I'd register with either of those two parties is so I could try to use my one vote to try to keep unqualified people from winning primaries.

Loony Left douchebags out in force today! Fun Sunday.

Section2

Reaction score
Yeah, you mentioned this before. It’s a little hard to believe. There are plenty of left leaning folks on the board who I share opinions with. I can’t recall a time when you ever go against the Democrat narrative. Hard to imagine you pulling the lever for any Republican.

howeda7

Reaction score
I can’t recall a time when you ever go against the Democrat narrative. Hard to imagine you pulling the lever for any Republican.
If he did you'd just accuse him of lying.

Section2

Reaction score
If he did you'd just accuse him of lying.
And steal your moves? Nah. He probably is a registered independent who votes D down the line. That’s fine. There are a lot of left leaning posters on this board. The nut jobs like broke and jammer and usaf, and then the lefties who deviate now and then like Wally and SPG and a few others. And then there are the hacks: and I would put you and cnc in that category. Both independent of course.

USAF

Reaction score
Yeah, you mentioned this before. It’s a little hard to believe. There are plenty of left leaning folks on the board who I share opinions with. I can’t recall a time when you ever go against the Democrat narrative. Hard to imagine you pulling the lever for any Republican.
But spoof voted Independent, right?

LOLOL

Section2

Reaction score
But spoof voted Independent, right?

LOLOL
It’s more believable than Howie voting for Ron Paul. And maybe Howie did. But he finds almost all Ron Paul positions laughable.

Spoofin

Reaction score
"My moves". Right. Like you haven't accused me of lying about who I voted for a couple dozen times.
Oh Dear. Not again Howie. You are such a jypocrite and such a fraud. The rest of this site combined doesn't accuse other posters of "lying" more than you do by yourself. It is literally your go-to argument every single time you make another incorrect assumption, accusation, determination, blanket statement, etc. Look at you in denial mode. Wow. Just Wow.

USAF

Reaction score
Oh Dear. Not again Howie. You are such a jypocrite and such a fraud. The rest of this site combined doesn't accuse other posters of "lying" more than you do by yourself. It is literally your go-to argument every single time you make another incorrect assumption, accusation, determination, blanket statement, etc. Look at you in denial mode. Wow. Just Wow.
Fraud.

Section2

Reaction score
Make it two dozen and one. Fraud.
I said maybe you did. So I’m not accusing you of lying. But it’s a fact that you find Ron Paul’s positions laughable and dangerous. Even on the one issue you seem to agree, the deficit, I’ve never seen you support any of Ron Paul’s positions. You focus almost exclusively on taxes. You want them raised and you hate tax cuts. But Ron Paul gets our deficit and debts under control with radical spending cuts. Elimination of huge chunks of bureaucracy. You support that? I can’t think of a single position he fights for that you agree with. I’m probably with him on 99% of issues, and you hate every single one of my positions VISCERALLY.

so maybe you did. Maybe your positions have all changed. Maybe you’re a fraud and a liar. I don’t know you.

Section2

Reaction score
Fox News. Fair and Balanced.

I’m scratching my head trying to understand what could possibly be racist about that clip?
And how did you come across this random tweet with 2 likes and one retweet?

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Yikes. And here is the problem with “it makes voting harder so it’s racist.”

scools12

Reaction score
Tucker Carlson living rent-free in the heads of leftist nut jobs.

Top Bottom