Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

scools12

Reaction score
Read slowly: children of illegal aliens, who enter the country with their illegal alien parents, are also illegal aliens.

Of course, they can't vote. So there is no "dilution."

Children born here ARE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are US citizens, same as you or I.

Nobody's voting rights are any more diluted by one US citizen voting than by another.

You and Tucker just don't like brown US citizens voting.

There is no other angle from which to view this.
Shows how narrow minded and ignorant today’s left is when everything is viewed only by race.

Sad & pathetic.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Note that Bob and the fellas won't complain one iota if a software engineer from India, working here on visa, gets someone pregnant while here.

Not a single F would be given. DILUTION !!!

USAF

Reaction score
Now I haven’t seen a sidekick post for months on here, but I can pick up on enough in your posts here to see things haven’t changed. Dude is as bright as a sauce pan and as dishonest as the day is long. I’m sure by now he has moved the goal post, denied what he said, lied about what you have said (maybe claimed you said it “over and over”), yelled TRUMP a bunch of times, and called you a racist. If any of those hasn’t happened yet, let me save you the trouble.... they will.
LOL.

Spoof still pretending he's got me on ignore.

Fraud.

By the by, I was correct on the facts on every thing I said. Children entering the country illegally are ... wait for it ... illegal aliens. They "dilute" nobody's vote, since they CAN'Tvote.

Children born in the USA, subject to US jurisdiction, are US citizens.

They "dilute" Carlson's vote more or no less then any other US citizen.

The only difference, is Tucker, Loblaw, and apparently you don't want those BROWN US citizens voting.

There's a word for that, fraud.

It starts with "r", and ends with "acism."

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Because their children will dilute your children's vote?
Really....

That's part of it, sure. It's actually a relatively small part of it for me.

All of Europe understands this. All of Asia understands this.

The Greeks understood it. The Romans understood it. Literally, every single democracy outside of Canada and the US understands this INCREDIBLY simple concept. Governments are created for the people in that country.

Only American liberals are dumb enough to pretend to not understand this. Even dummies like you and Jam Jam, understand this when we are talking about states and local governments.

USAF

Reaction score
That's part of it, sure. It's actually a relatively small part of it for me.

All of Europe understands this. All of Asia understands this.

The Greeks understood it. The Romans understood it. Literally, every single democracy outside of Canada and the US understands this INCREDIBLY simple concept. Governments are created for the people in that country.

Only American liberals are dumb enough to pretend to not understand this. Even dummies like you and Jam Jam, understand this when we are talking about states and local governments.
Understands what?

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Spoof still pretending he's got me on ignore.
Nah, he mostly doesn't put people on ignore. He's a big boy who can just manually ignore/scroll past posts and have the willpower to not respond.

One of the very few things I give him credit for.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Governments are created for the people in that country.
And the countries on the new continent were literally created, out of nothing, by people who just decided to sail over on a boat and step off. Both sides, both directions.

That's always been a fundamental aspect of both countries.

Oh but now you've decided we should do a 180 on that, because you don't like Mexicans and Central Americans, basically. :rolleyes:

If they're doctors or software engineers from India, you don't say jack shit.

USAF

Reaction score
Jesus. LOL. Forget it. This is out of your element. Just go back to playing in the mud.
I want to hear you say it. You won't though, because you can't.

You want to change the constitution. That perfect document.

And you want to change it because too many non white people are getting to vote.

That's exactly what you want.

Tell me different.

Yeah, I thought not.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I want to hear you say it. You won't though, because you can't.

You want to change the constitution. That perfect document.

And you want to change it because too many non white people are getting to vote.

That's exactly what you want.

Tell me different.

Yeah, I thought not.

Holy hell, you're the dumbest human being I've ever encountered and I used to have Stocker off ignore.

(1) You think the Constitution was perfect? You realize you're hanging your hat on the 14th AMENDMENT. I know this is over your head, but an Amendment means it was a change from the original. It's a living document, it can be changed and should be changed. You just have to go through the correct process to change it (which I am 100% for).

(2) Unlike you, I don't think Americans means whites. So yes, I don't want non-American children whose parents are here illegally to dilute the vote of Americans. I know you're really stupid, but you do realize the American electorate 20 years from now (without illegals dumping in) is going to be a majority NON-WHITE. So the illegals coming in are going to be diluting the vote of that American NON-WHITE electorate.

(3) I've already told you not to try to predict what other people think. You barely know what you think. My daughter isn't white. LOL. My son isn't going to be white. So even for purely selfish reasons, if I wanted the vote to be protected it would be for black/asian Americans.

I get it, you're stupid and you've been taught to scream "that's racist" at everything. But yeah, I want my children's vote to not be diluted by non-Americans. You know, those people of color.

The French, British, Irish, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Italian, etc. etc., aren't racist for not wanting to dilute their electorate with the children of illegals. Yet, me, I'm racist because I would like my black kids vote not to be diluted. Progressivism is truly a learning disability.

USAF

Reaction score
Holy hell, you're the dumbest human being I've ever encountered and I used to have Stocker off ignore.

(1) You think the Constitution was perfect? You realize you're hanging your hat on the 14th AMENDMENT. I know this is over your head, but an Amendment means it was a change from the original. It's a living document, it can be changed and should be changed. You just have to go through the correct process to change it (which I am 100% for).

(2) Unlike you, I don't think Americans means whites. So yes, I don't want non-American children whose parents are here illegally to dilute the vote of Americans. I know you're really stupid, but you do realize the American electorate 20 years from now (without illegals dumping in) is going to be a majority NON-WHITE. So the illegals coming in are going to be diluting the vote of that American NON-WHITE electorate.

(3) I've already told you not to try to predict what other people think. You barely know what you think. My daughter isn't white. LOL. My son isn't going to be white. So even for purely selfish reasons, if I wanted the vote to be protected it would be for black/asian Americans.

I get it, you're stupid and you've been taught to scream "that's racist" at everything. But yeah, I want my children's vote to not be diluted by non-Americans. You know, those people of color.

The French, British, Irish, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Italian, etc. etc., aren't racist for not wanting to dilute their electorate with the children of illegals. Yet, me, I'm racist because I would like my black kids vote not to be diluted. Progressivism is truly a learning disability.
Well, there you have it.

He wants to change the constitution, specifically to deny citizenship to all those brown people.

But he's not a racist.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Well, there you have it.

He wants to change the constitution, specifically to deny citizenship to all those brown people.

But he's not a racist.

I want to change the Constitution to protect the future American electorate - - you know that brown electorate - - from all non-Americans.

You're right, I want brown people not to vote. I'll come back to this conversation but I need to cut up some fruit for this little brown baby that snuck into my house.

By the way, your racism is palpable. You think Americans are white. That says a lot about you (other than your obvious stupidity).

USAF

Reaction score
I want to change the Constitution to protect the future American electorate - - you know that brown electorate - - from all non-Americans.

You're right, I want brown people not to vote. I'll come back to this conversation but I need to cut up some fruit for this little brown baby that snuck into my house.

By the way, your racism is palpable. You think Americans are white. That says a lot about you (other than your obvious stupidity).
LOL.

You can't walk this back, clown.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trust me dude. It's really easy to do in your account settings. Things only go down from here with sidekick. Reality, thinking, and honesty play no role.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
LOL.

You can't walk this back, clown.

WTF am I walking back? God, this conversation is over your head. I clearly have always stated, numerous times, I don't want the American electorate diluted by non-Americans. There is nothing to walk back.

The American electorate, 20 years from now, will be majority brown. I am LITERALLY talking about not diluting the vote of Americans. You do know there are some that aren't white right?

Even personally, if I was only worried about my children, THEY'RE BROWN.

USAF

Reaction score
WTF am I walking back? God, this conversation is over your head. I clearly have always stated, numerous times, I don't want the American electorate diluted by non-Americans. There is nothing to walk back.

The American electorate, 20 years from now, will be majority brown. I am LITERALLY talking about not diluting the vote of Americans. You do know there are some that aren't white right?

Even personally, if I was only worried about my children, THEY'RE BROWN.
The American electorate IS NOT DILUTED BY "NON-AMERICANS."

Non-Americans can't vote.

What you want is to change the definition of who is an American.

You want to.exclude all those brown Americans.

We get it.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, don't Indians own "brown people"? I've always understood that to mean them.

Are Latin folks trying to take that away? 😏

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
The American electorate IS NOT DILUTED BY "NON-AMERICANS."

Non-Americans can't vote.

What you want is to change the definition of who is an American.

You want to.exclude all those brown Americans.

We get it.

It's diluted by the non-Americans crossing the border and having kids. You think their kids are just picked from a tree? Once they are here, I don't want to exclude them. I want to stop them from getting here (you know that law that you pretend to care about).

Why don't you care about the brown people in the US?

USAF

Reaction score
It's diluted by the non-Americans crossing the border and having kids. You think their kids are just picked from a tree? Once they are here, I don't want to exclude them. I want to stop them from getting here (you know that law that you pretend to care about).

Why don't you care about the brown people in the US?
Once they're here, you don't want to exclude them?

So you don't want to cancel the 14th Amendment?

Your personal convictions seem as firm as jello.

Hmmmmm....maybe you actually ARE a lawyer.

cncmin

Reaction score
I guess you are operating from a different definition of “can’t”. As a proponent of the state, now you’re concerned about the “mercy of the state”?
I’ll post a clip from this again
You couldn't bother yourself a few minutes to read any of the information I sent you, could you? Never wonder why you remain so extremely mis/uninformed, it's all of your own doing/not doing.

cncmin

Reaction score
Fauci and the Biden admin argue that they don’t work every day. They wear masks around people that are all vaccinated. And Fauci says you can’t resume normal life even with a vaccine.
That's not what's going on with their wearing masks. Stop being dense.

cncmin

Reaction score
Not if they every single person is two weeks past the last dose. In how many large groups do you think that is currently the case for every person? It's still rare. It will be less and less rare as time goes on. In the meantime, they're being overly cautious. It's hardly the worst thing they could do.
The big thing is that, once vaccinated, one may still become infected (typically with at worst, mild symptoms), and be a carrier host that passes it on to others. A disease vector. You know, like a deer tick passing on lyme disease. I haven't seen any convincing information that vaccinated persons are not potential carriers/transmitters.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you get your medical advice from Tucker Carlson. No one? Hmmmm.

I read on here just the other day that the CDC pulling J&J from the market wasn't really a big deal, won't really discourage folks from getting the vaccine, and that folks are overreacting..... Yet we are supposed to believe what Tucker Carlson says is going to cause big issues? yawn

He's like Ruesse. He says what he says to get reaction, publicity, retweets, posts on other media, etc. Also like Ruesse, it seems to work for him.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you get your medical advice from Tucker Carlson. No one? Hmmmm.

I read on here just the other day that the CDC pulling J&J from the market wasn't really a big deal, won't really discourage folks from getting the vaccine, and that folks are overreacting..... Yet we are supposed to believe what Tucker Carlson says is going to cause big issues? yawn

He's like Ruesse. He says what he says to get reaction, publicity, retweets, posts on other media, etc. Also like Ruesse, it seems to work for him.
e3RRXfD.png

aVfmrZj.png

Top Bottom