Leave Tucker Carlson Alone

Section2

Reaction score
Not if they every single person is two weeks past the last dose. In how many large groups do you think that is currently the case for every person? It's still rare. It will be less and less rare as time goes on. In the meantime, they're being overly cautious. It's hardly the worst thing they could do.
Every photo opp of this administration, they are all wearing masks. Even though everyone in the room is vaccinated. What message do you think that sends? What message is Fauci sending?

Section2

Reaction score
I have no idea what Tucker Carlson says. I highly doubt he said that because of how you categorize the things that I have said, but lets just assume he did. How did I defend Tucker Carlson saying that?

Please point to where I said or even hinted that I defended Tucker Carlson allegedly saying immigrants are subhuman.

Now point to what I said and tie it to your idiotic line of questioning and this profoundly bizarre leap. I'm going to guess you can't, but i'll await anxiously. . .
Spoiler: Tucker never said anything close to that.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I've seen other stupid people make this point. Be honest, do you all really think this is the same or is it just some cheeky response meant to get a chuckle?

I see that S2 liked your post, but neither of you has explained to me why naturalized citizens dilute Tucker's vote that he suddenly thinks is a right now that it suits him, but people turning 18 do not.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I see that S2 liked your post, but neither of you has explained to me why naturalized citizens dilute Tucker's vote that he suddenly thinks is a right now that it suits him, but people turning 18 do not.
Wild stab would be something like: age doesn't matter because just as many, if not more, voters are (or will be here in not too distant future) passing away than turning 18.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I take it you haven't traveled much. This is pretty standard logic in most of Asia outside of China.

Let me make it perfectly clear, I have never seen Tucker Carlson's quote. I wasn't responding to anything he said and almost every Tucker clip I've seen is on Gopherhole is from some post on here from an hysterical lefty.

To answer your question though, one of them is natural and expected (people age to 18) and the other can certainly be a manipulation of future elections. This is something that has been celebrated by the left. It's weird that you all now pretend to not know what we're talking about.

The LATIMES had an article titled California's Changing Demographics Will Further Doom Republicans. The article describes how the children of illegal immigrants have shifted the demographics in California so much that it's essentially a single party state and this is coming to the rest of America. The LATIMES article was, of course, a celebration. But it's really making the same point. The point that you're pretending not to understand.

Let's say you're in Arizona and it's a pretty mixed state (politically). That state will no longer be mixed (politically) in 10 years. The LATIMES is right. The demographic shift, brought about by the children of illegal immigrants, will erode the political capital of the people in Arizona.

Why is it different than people turning 18? I feel strange having to explain this to you. One of them is in inevitable and intentional part of every democracy (voting rights at 18). The other one has never been part of any democracy until the last 20 years. The idea that people from another country could move in to your country without your permission and that could cause a dramatic shift in the political makeup of the area has never been an intentional part of the democratic process.

Wally

Reaction score
I'm guessing you don't use this kind of logic for ANY other issue.

Marriage.
Gender Equity.
Race Relations.
Female Rights.
Trans Rights.

I'm not saying you should use that logic. I'm just pointing out how that is an enormously stupid attempt at logic.

Tell me how often in your life you go to those around you and propose solutions to problems that don't exist..

Touche...

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Tell me how often in your life you go to those around you and propose solutions to problems that don't exist..

Touche...

You type things that have absolutely zero nexus to what you're responding to.

Wally

Reaction score
The article describes how the children of illegal immigrants have shifted the demographics in California so much that it's essentially a single party state and this is coming to the rest of America

Rediculous. If the Republican party doesn't take positions that can get them 50% or more of the vote it is no ones fault but their own.

Politics is NEVER a choice between only two options as you imply by saying it will be one party, because the other parties positions are not static.

Democrats owned the South 50 years ago and that completely flip flopped and it can and likely will again.

What they are really screaming against is change,sorry to break it to them, change never stops.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Rediculous. If the Republican party doesn't take positions that can get them 50% or more of the vote it is no ones fault but their own.

Politics is NEVER a choice between only two options as you imply by saying it will be one party, because the other parties positions are not static.

Democrats owned the South 50 years ago and that completely flip flopped and it can and likely will again.
That's fair. But then you disagree with the LATIMES and I guess Tucker Carlson. It's really beside the point. He was asking what the difference is between that stance (children of illegal aliens watering down the vote) and people turning 18 watering down the vote. I was just expressing my opinion of what that difference would be.

Just note, that your opinion is really in contrast with most other people. Democrats constantly talk about how Texas is going to go blue in x number of years. It's because of (precisely) this scenario. It also has been sped up by the number of Californians flooding here from that failed state.

Wally

Reaction score
That's fair. But then you disagree with the LATIMES and I guess Tucker Carlson. It's really beside the point. He was asking what the difference is between that stance (children of illegal aliens watering down the vote) and people turning 18 watering down the vote. I was just expressing my opinion of what that difference would be.

Just note, that your opinion is really in contrast with most other people. Democrats constantly talk about how Texas is going to go blue in x number of years. It's because of (precisely) this scenario. It also has been sped up by the number of Californians flooding here from that failed state.

Yea they do it, I have done it but mostly to f with people here. The thing is, society will keep changing, our system is basically setup to stop it or slow it down as much as possible which I am ok with because that is a safeguard to overreach.

In order for the system as we know it to continue both parties must have a chance to win, I think they still do but the gerrymandering that strengthened the Republican party in the short term has actually made it weaker because only extreme candidates can win the primaries and that has pushed the party farther away from the majority of the country.

This also applies to democrats but not quite to the same extent.

USAF

Reaction score
I take it you haven't traveled much. This is pretty standard logic in most of Asia outside of China.

Let me make it perfectly clear, I have never seen Tucker Carlson's quote. I wasn't responding to anything he said and almost every Tucker clip I've seen is on Gopherhole is from some post on here from an hysterical lefty.

To answer your question though, one of them is natural and expected (people age to 18) and the other can certainly be a manipulation of future elections. This is something that has been celebrated by the left. It's weird that you all now pretend to not know what we're talking about.

The LATIMES had an article titled California's Changing Demographics Will Further Doom Republicans. The article describes how the children of illegal immigrants have shifted the demographics in California so much that it's essentially a single party state and this is coming to the rest of America. The LATIMES article was, of course, a celebration. But it's really making the same point. The point that you're pretending not to understand.

Let's say you're in Arizona and it's a pretty mixed state (politically). That state will no longer be mixed (politically) in 10 years. The LATIMES is right. The demographic shift, brought about by the children of illegal immigrants, will erode the political capital of the people in Arizona.

Why is it different than people turning 18? I feel strange having to explain this to you. One of them is in inevitable and intentional part of every democracy (voting rights at 18). The other one has never been part of any democracy until the last 20 years. The idea that people from another country could move in to your country without your permission and that could cause a dramatic shift in the political makeup of the area has never been an intentional part of the democratic process.
Children of illegal immigrants are also illegal immigrants, thus can't vote.

Unless, of course, those children are born in the USA, in which case they aren't immigrants, they're US citizens. They will have to wait till they're 18 to vote though.

This is simple stuff...it's almost like you, and Tucker, are intentionally making shit up.

Wally

Reaction score

Unless, of course, those children are born in the USA, in which case they aren't immigrants, they're US citizens. They will have to wait till they're 18 to vote though.

This is simple stuff...it's almost like you, and Tucker, are intentionally making shit up.

Lets revoke birth citizenship and make every Trump voter an Illegal, no more diluting MY vote!!!!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I didn’t see Carlson’s show last night, but I saw the lame stream media showing edited clips. I watched Carlson tonight to see if he had a response. There are 2 possibilities: 1) he was being cynical about the govt wanting people who have been fully vaccinated to continue to wear masks and maybe not clear that he didn’t believe that they don’t work or 2) he is suggesting that they don’t work.

Based on tonight’s show, he said that he trusts that the vaccines do work but was making that first point or he was backpedaling on his claim that the govt is suggesting they don’t work therefore they must not.

Without watching an unedited clip from CNN or MSNBC, I can’t judge that, but in any case, he clearly said tonight that he believes that the vaccines work.

So is he telling his viewers not to get the vaccine? Nope.

I‘m not a fan of Tucker, though I think he is one of the few TV opinion guys that is unafraid to say what he thinks is going on. In this case, he seems to be pointing out that the govt is sending mixed messages that the vaccines may not be effective enough, so wearing a mask or two is necessary.

I think there’s something else going on here that both Carlson and the govt (Dr Fauci) could but won’t admit. That is, we can’t force people to have vaccination IDs, so we (the govt) will just tell everyone to wear a mask until enough people have been vaccinated that the US reaches herd immunity.

I think Carlson could have made that point and it would be more truthful. So could Fauci and others. Neither is willing to do so. This was also a lame stream media gotcha b/c Carlson has been hammering them.

But he is not attempting to suggest that the vaccines do not work. That’s just stupid. Though he was not artful in his use of speculation.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

I'm clearly talking about children of illegal aliens.

Yes, illegal aliens coming to the US and having children clearly dilutes the voting capital for the people already in America.

Every person on the planet knows this, you're pretending not to.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Lets revoke birth citizenship and make every Trump voter an Illegal, no more diluting MY vote!!!!

I mean, it would bring us inline with the rest of the first world.

You know like those racist countries in ALL OF EUROPE that do not have birthright citizenship. Do you know why they don't have it? Because anyone with a fully functioning brain would realize that allowing dilutes the vote of the people in that country.

But you're right. Trump be super racist.

USAF

Reaction score
I mean, it would bring us inline with the rest of the first world.

You know like those racist countries in ALL OF EUROPE that do not have birthright citizenship. Do you know why they don't have it? Because anyone with a fully functioning brain would realize that allowing dilutes the vote of the people in that country.

But you're right. Trump be super racist.
Why do you hate the constitution?

USAF

Reaction score
I'm clearly talking about children of illegal aliens.

Yes, illegal aliens coming to the US and having children clearly dilutes the voting capital for the people already in America.

Every person on the planet knows this, you're pretending not to.
Again...children of illegal aliens are illegal aliens.

Children born in the US, and subject tobIS jurisdiction are US citizens. My children, your children. Children born to legal aliens, illegal aliens. Children born on an airplane over US airspace.

Any children except those born in the United States to parents who are here under diplomatic immunity, or born to parents who are members of an occupying military force.

At some point in your past, that's likely how you or your ancestors acquired US citizenship, unless you or they naturalized. Why are you different?

The only way to view your voting rights being diluted, by other US citizens, is if you believe certain ethnic or racial groups of US citizens shouldn't be given the vote.

So either you and Tucker Carlson don't know what the **** you're talking about, or you're just racists.

Which is it?

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Why do you hate the constitution?

I don't and never even implied I did. I'm not for states passing laws prohibiting birthright citizenship because I think it likely violates the Constitution. I was merely pointing out that the elimination of birthright citiizenship is not some far right QAnon craziness. It's literally the status quo for the rest of the world.

That said, I'm not in favor of ignoring the Constitution. I would be totally cool changing the 14th Amendment to clearly get rid of birthright citizenship. But, arguably, that would have to go through the amendment process.

Therefore, I do think keeping illegal citizens out of the US should be a top priority.

Try not to jump to conclusions, you're not smart enough to accurately predict what someone is thinking.

USAF

Reaction score
I don't and never even implied I did. I'm not for states passing laws prohibiting birthright citizenship because I think it likely violates the Constitution. I was merely pointing out that the elimination of birthright citiizenship is not some far right QAnon craziness. It's literally the status quo for the rest of the world.

That said, I'm not in favor of ignoring the Constitution. I would be totally cool changing the 14th Amendment to clearly get rid of birthright citizenship. But, arguably, that would have to go through the amendment process.

Therefore, I do think keeping illegal citizens out of the US should be a top priority.

Try not to jump to conclusions, you're not smart enough to accurately predict what someone is thinking.
You're not for states passing laws that are in direct violation of the constitution?

Good to know.

Tell you what, you and Tucker can rewrite the 14th Amendment, I'll rewrite the 2nd.

Deal?

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Again...children of illegal aliens are illegal aliens.

Children born in the US are US citizens. My children, your children. Children born to legal aliens, illegal aliens. Children born on an airplane over US airspace.

Any children except those born in the United States to parents who are here under diplomatic immunity, or born to parents who are members of an occupying military force.

At some point in your past, that's likely how you or your ancestors acquired US citizenship, unless you or they naturalized. Why are you different?

The only way to view your voting rights being diluted, by other US citizens, is if you believe certain ethnic or racial groups of US citizens shouldn't be given the vote.

So either you and Tucker Carlson don't know what the **** you're talking about, or you're just racists.

Which is it?
"Again. . . children of illegal aliens are illegal aliens". If only this were true. So if an illegal alien has a child in the US, does that child cease being a child of the illegal alien? Now read slowly, an illegal alien has a child in the US. Now that child can vote in 18 years. So that CHILD OF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN is NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN. It's not complicated, dummy.

"Why are you different?" My parents came here legally dipshit. That's the BIG difference.

My voting rights will be diluted by the children of people who are not supposed to be here. You can't magically pretend that isn't the case.

It has nothing to do with racial groups. The shifting demographics also dilutes the voting capital ALL AMERICANS regardless of their racial/ethnic background. Maybe you didn't make it through fractions in grade school. 1/5 > 1/7 > 1/9 > 1/11.

This is really easy. Even your progressive brothers in Europe understand this notion. Even honest progressives here understand the notion (like the LATIMES). You might be dumb enough to not understand this, but most of the folks on here have got to be pretending to not understand this simple concept.

USAF

Reaction score
"Again. . . children of illegal aliens are illegal aliens". If only this were true.
It is true. Someone entering the country illegally, is an illegal alien, and of course that includes any children.

Someone born here IS NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Read that again: A person born in the US IS NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

As to this "dilution" hoohah, yours and my vote is diluted every time ANY US citizen reaches the age of 18.

You, and Tucker, only care about THESE US citizens "diluting" your vote because they're Hispanic.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It is true. Someone entering the country illegally, is an illegal alien, and of course that includes any children.

Someone born here IS NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Read that again: A person born in the US IS NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

As to this "dilution" hoohah, yours and my vote is diluted every time ANY US citizen reaches the age of 18.

You, and Tucker, only care about THESE US citizens "diluting" your vote because they're Hispanic.

You're the one who said that they were an illegal alien dummy. You said "children of illegal aliens are illegal aliens" multiple times.

John is an illegal alien. John has a child born in Vermont named John Jr.

John Jr. is the CHILD OF AN ILLEGAL ALIEN and he is NOT an illegal alien. You're a really stupid person, so you kept repeating a really stupid sentence. John Jr. doesn't cease being the child of an illegal immigrant because he is a citizen. He's still John's child. You're the one that kept saying other wise you colossal f'n idiot.

Yep, and I explained the difference between the 18 year old and the children of illegals. That's my post you replied your idiotic statement (see bold above) over and over again. I'm glad we moved past that.

The difference between the 18 yr old is that that's a natural, inevitable and intentional part of every electorate. People are born and people die.

As far as calling me a racist, thank you. It just means I won. You have nothing else to fall back on. As a white person, this is actually not even my fight (if you happen to see things only in terms of race, like you). My kid is black, so I guess it sort of is my fight. But you realize the demographics of the US right now, will mean for an increased percentage of African American, Asian, and Hispanic voters. This is going to disproportionately impact THOSE people. But you don't give a sh!t about that because you want to win an election.

USAF

Reaction score
Read slowly: children of illegal aliens, who enter the country with their illegal alien parents, are also illegal aliens.

Of course, they can't vote. So there is no "dilution."

Children born here ARE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are US citizens, same as you or I.

Nobody's voting rights are any more diluted by one US citizen voting than by another.

You and Tucker just don't like brown US citizens voting.

There is no other angle from which to view this.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Every photo opp of this administration, they are all wearing masks. Even though everyone in the room is vaccinated. What message do you think that sends?
Please wear a mask.

So awful I know.

howeda7

Reaction score
I can trace my ancestors to the Revolutionary War. My vote should count more than yours! MAGA!

Spoofin

Reaction score
You're the one who said that they were an illegal alien dummy. You said "children of illegal aliens are illegal aliens" multiple times.
Now I haven’t seen a sidekick post for months on here, but I can pick up on enough in your posts here to see things haven’t changed. Dude is as bright as a sauce pan and as dishonest as the day is long. I’m sure by now he has moved the goal post, denied what he said, lied about what you have said (maybe claimed you said it “over and over”), yelled TRUMP a bunch of times, and called you a racist. If any of those hasn’t happened yet, let me save you the trouble.... they will.

Top Bottom