Kriss Kross trending again... thanks to Trump & his Pants

laazrakit

Reaction score
The comparisons to Kriss Kross are coming from the bizarre fit of Trump's pants during his recent speech. Kriss Kross' gimmick was to wear their clothes backwards... and people are saying that Trump had to be wearing his pants backwards. Seems silly, but those do look to be some ill-fittin' pants he's got on. No zipper...?
Kriss Kross - Jump

Attachments

• TRUMP-PANTS.jpg
    TRUMP-PANTS.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 15

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Nothing is too small for the media to conjure up a story about DJT.

We have a President that bumbles his speech everyday and the media prefers to do stories about the appearance of Trump’s pants. smh

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The comparisons to Kriss Kross are coming from the bizarre fit of Trump's pants during his recent speech. Kriss Kross' gimmick was to wear their clothes backwards... and people are saying that Trump had to be wearing his pants backwards. Seems silly, but those do look to be some ill-fittin' pants he's got on. No zipper...?
Kriss Kross - Jump

And he shall be called Dozing Donald henceforth - much more worrisome than "Sleepy Joe."

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Sounds bitchy, I know, but they are more likely elastic pull up pants than backwards pants. He’s not an idiot, he’s incontinent like many people his age.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Trump Successfully Wore Pants Correctly at Rally: Report​

As expected, former president Donald Trump said a lot of things Donald Trump would say during his return to political rallying on Saturday in North Carolina. Also as expected, he wore pants — and according to a new Snopes investigation published Sunday, he did not wear them backwards.

This is how the media can get credit for that 7% of positive Trump stories. You have to give them credit for creativity.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
He’s so full of shit that it just makes sense to have the zipper in the back.

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
Kriss Kross members were Mac Daddy and Daddy Mac.

Mac Donny and Donny Mac either would work.

stocker08

Reaction score

We have a President that bumbles his speech everyday and the media prefers to do stories about the appearance of Trump’s pants. smh

We have a president who dunked on diaper wearing Trump....and righties like you who still kiss the ground Trump walks on.

So sad!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I guess the only thing we can’t dispute is the fact that when Donny boy puts his pants on correctly; it makes national news.

Section2

Reaction score
Worried that Spoof was over-taking you as most obsessed stalker?
It’s still funny and pathetic that you pretended to ignore me all 4 years of Trumps presidency, and then poof, it ended. If there a better symptom of your TDS rage?

STPGopher

Reaction score

How soon we forget...

"Rep. Peter T. King (R-N.Y.) fumed that the suit pointed to a “lack of seriousness” on the president’s part, cable news shows held roundtable discussions, fashion critics and image consultants weighed in, and TV news reporters conducted man-on-the-street interviews to find out what the people of Northeast Ohio thought of the controversial look."

Tan Suit Gate

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s still funny and pathetic that you pretended to ignore me all 4 years of Trumps presidency, and then poof, it ended. If there a better symptom of your TDS rage?
Your timeline is a bit off. It was when you went full on anti-Lincoln rant/quasi defending slavery. About the same time 24 left. I think he had his limit with you too.

Section2

Reaction score
Your timeline is a bit off. It was when you went full on anti-Lincoln rant/quasi defending slavery. About the same time 24 left. I think he had his limit with you too.
A single anti Lincoln rant is the reason you started “ignoring” me? No. It was early Trump presidency. And magically just came off in January. Admit it. You were just full of TDS rage and couldn’t handle engaging. It was too emotional for you.
Lincoln is since cancelled, so you might end up regretting your support.

stocker08

Reaction score

You have nearly 50k posts of rage against the left. Is there a better example of Biden Derangement Syndrome?

No. You lead the pack when it comes to wackos.

howeda7

Reaction score
A single anti Lincoln rant is the reason you started “ignoring” me? No. It was early Trump presidency. And magically just came off in January. Admit it. You were just full of TDS rage and couldn’t handle engaging. It was too emotional for you.
Lincoln is since cancelled, so you might end up regretting your support.
Nah. It was just the last straw. And it was sometime in 2019, not the beginning of the Trump presidency. I figured 2 years was a long enough and I see 75% of your posts either way.

This is a stupid thing to argue about. I'm happy to put you back on ignore if that's what you want.

Section2

Reaction score
You have nearly 50k posts of rage against the left. Is there a better example of Biden Derangement Syndrome?

No. You lead the pack when it comes to wackos.
0/50,000 are posts that rage against Biden. He’s a feeble old man. Who could be angry at him? If I were a minority, I’d be angry at him.

GopherJake

Reaction score
48.5K posts and counting!!!!!! What an athlete!!!!!!!

Top Bottom