Knock down, drag out fight.

Section 109 Row 8-Middle
Reaction score
I fully expect the Ohio State game to be a low scoring affair. I think they are in for a rude awakening with the weather and intensity level of the Gophers. I think the Gophers win this one.

metrolax

Reaction score
I fully expect the Ohio State game to be a low scoring affair. I think they are in for a rude awakening with the weather and intensity level of the Gophers. I think the Gophers win this one.

It'll also be Senior Day!

e.bigelow

Reaction score

Man, let's hope so! If we show up with the same intensity as Saturday, I like our chances!

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
I agree with your sentiments. Remember that cold ass game against MSU two years ago? The game where the Gophers could not move the ball, but were still in it? I don't think this OSU defense is as good as MSU's defense was that year. Plus, I think the Gophers offensive line and offense in general is much better than at the end of that 2012 season.

FireDaveLee

Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Last time I saw a Buckeye team at TCF, they were shut out!

Of course, that involved the hockey teams from each school!

I want the weather on Saturday to look like it's being controlled by a Buffalo Wild Wings bartender.....

golden boy

Reaction score
I think they are in for a rude awakening with the weather and intensity level of the Gophers.

I want the weather on Saturday to look like it's being controlled by a Buffalo Wild Wings bartender.....

Yes. As someone who will be at the game wearing basically all the clothes that I own, I hope the weather is absolute misery for the Buckeyes. For Jerrry's part our boys should be conditioning in T shirts out there all week. Make it hurt. OSU is basically in a single elimination playoff already for the national title, so it will take a lot to make them quit. So, IMO colder is better for weather.

stocker08

Reaction score
The winning team lands in the 30's.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Last time I saw a Buckeye team at TCF, they were shut out!

Of course, that involved the hockey teams from each school!

Yes, we need a heating coil malfunction. I like our chances much better on a frozen field against those cakeeaters.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
As someone who will be at the game wearing basically all the clothes that I own...

Joey+wearing+all+of+Chandlers+clothes+on+friends.jpg

GopherHomer

Am I Though?
Reaction score
I've been pretty negative about our chances to keep this game close, but that was before I looked at OSU's results. After the Illinois loss, I shut myself off from the college football world for a couple weeks and didn't realize that OSU went to overtime with Penn State. Penn State is TERRIBLE!!! Like, losing to jNorthwestern terrible. If we get that Buckeye team, we have a chance.

Top Bottom