Kiper 2021 Big Board - Bateman #8 overall

bisonation

Reaction score
as a NDSU & Gophers Fan.

Trey Lance & Rashod Bateman on the same field would be freakin unstoppable.

MNfootballfan

Reaction score
as a NDSU & Gophers Fan.

Trey Lance & Rashod Bateman on the same field would be freakin unstoppable.
Will Lance be a redshirt soph or redshirt jr next year? It is insane that he is already being mentioned as high as he is - I can't remember any FCS player leaving early for the NFL, but he could be the first.

WinLoseOrTy

Reaction score
Will Lance be a redshirt soph or redshirt jr next year? It is insane that he is already being mentioned as high as he is - I can't remember any FCS player leaving early for the NFL, but he could be the first.
Lance will be a redshirt soph this upcoming season.

BTChamp

Reaction score
Kiper's drunk. There is no way 7 other people are better than Bateman. Bateman number 1, Morgan 2, Big Dan 3. Top 3 draft picks!!!! Then the entire tight end room gets drafted...………...

MGGopher

Reaction score

Some guy

Reaction score
Or Rutgers would work too.
drake doesn’t have scholarships

drake would be in a dogfight against st Johns and Bethel

I don’t know why you are defending drake.

Some guy

Reaction score
I think most people accept at this point that Morgan will be headed to the NFL after next season, but if he ends up the QB who's 5th most likely to get drafted, that's a certainty.
Completely disagree
It is no better than 50/50

he definitely might be gone but if he had another year like last year and is projected as the 5th QB taken it might be smarter to wait a year and be the 1-3rd quarterback taken in a weaker class the following year rather than being a 3-6th round pick.

Keyser Söze

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was McShay that projected Leidner as a FRP but I could be mistaken.
It was definitely McShay. And one of the first things he mentioned in the article was that he hadn't studied a number of the players on his list yet, but he had to do the article so he went by stats and measurables for some, including Leidner. Leidner was off his big board very soon after that.

Given that Kiper studied Tyler Johnson film, he definitely was able to evaluate Morgan and Bateman too, so this isn't really comparable to the Leidner thing (not saying you think it is).

hungan1

Reaction score
I think most people accept at this point that Morgan will be headed to the NFL after next season, but if he ends up the QB who's 5th most likely to get drafted, that's a certainty.
Knowing the character type player and leader that he is, I can see him selflessly forgo his final college season and allow the backup Annexstad a shot at starting.

A lot of it depends on how the Gophers' season is if there is one.

Top Bottom