King wanna be trump now threatens cultural centers in Iran...NOT terrorist cells...and now here come more American troops. He starts his little war.

imthewalrus

Reaction score
WAG the tail trump, you dog. The state of New York is Still coming after trump mob business dealings the trump laundromat runs. Trump shall have his days/months/ years in court.

America sinks lower with every nasty lie trump tells. Every hateful thing trump oversees: both at home AND overseas. Every stupid confession trump makes with his obsessive and compulsive tweets. Keep the pressure on king trump. He will entirely self-destruct. Former republicans who now form the party of trump will have to face the consequences of their actions/inactions.

Beware the evil intent of Russia/Putin. They own trump.

Last edited:

imthewalrus

Reaction score
And today:

WASHINGTON — Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle came away with vastly different interpretations of two classified briefings that top administration officials held on Wednesday about the airstrike last week that killed top Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

Speaking alongside Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, said, "I had hoped and expected to receive more information outlining the legal, factual and moral justification for the attack and left somewhat unsatisfied on that front." He added, "it was probably the worst briefing I've seen at least on a military issue in the nine years I've served in the United States Senate."

"I find this insulting and demeaning," he said, adding that he now plans to vote in favor of a new war powers resolution from Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia. "That briefing changed my mind," he said.

Paul concurred, saying, "Today, this is Sen. Lee and I saying, we are not abdicating our duty."

Last edited:

John Galt

Reaction score
The left is desperate to portray Trump as a war monger even though nothing could be further from the truth. Trump's attacks on terrorists and foreign countries pales in comparison to Obama. But for some reason walrus, you weren't around to post about that?

imthewalrus

Reaction score
Well, maybe I left,..maybe got an offer I couldn’t refuse...and liked it elsewhere and hung out there during those last fine months of the Obama years and the campaign of “16” but I’m here now and king trump gives me SO much to post about, disbelieve and sometimes even curse about.

Congress is going to have to take away his license to KILL and ground that trump boy by taking away his keys to the military. Little boy trump is totally off his little rocker. He’s a bad one...yes he is and he can not be trusted.

Desperate? Me? Never. I’m having fun. Trump just gets more orange and one of these days he’s apt to blow his top. And that really funny South Carolina senator and the Kentucky senator who is severely chin challenged are still backing their boy trump. Let’s have at it America!

Last edited:
Top Bottom