Kid Rock

Stan

Reaction score
Why do media outlets cover crap like this? Who cares what something called Kid Rock says about something called Oprah. I haven't thought about either in years, apparently leeks does. You do you Leeks!

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Kid Rock is a rap icon. We should hang on his every word.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Kid Rock is a rap icon. We should hang on his every word.
I don’t know about rap, but I do know Kid Rock is a pirate who stole Warren Zevon’s classic instrumental melody from Werewolf of London to produce his sappy reminiscences of drinking, smoking and finger-banging his summer away in upper Michigan. It literally killed Warren Zevon (a true artist), and I’ll never forgive that Stetson-wearing, lowbrow, clueless Trump-loving sonofabitch.
End of sermon.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I don’t know about rap, but I do know Kid Rock is a pirate who stole Warren Zevon’s classic instrumental melody from Werewolf of London to produce his sappy reminiscences of drinking, smoking and finger-banging his summer away in upper Michigan. It literally killed Warren Zevon (a true artist), and I’ll never forgive that Stetson-wearing, lowbrow, clueless Trump-loving sonofabitch.
End of sermon.
Good point. Didn’t Zevon play at Jesse Ventura’s inauguration?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
End of sermon.
'Werewolf in London' came first?

howeda7

Reaction score
We can look forward to him performing at the next GOP convention right after Scott Baio.

Top Bottom