Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Yes she is good and she is correct here. The mic drop is great as always. The White House Press corps will be so happy that the new press secretary will be someone they all agree with, so am guessing this new person will be referred to as a uniter. Of course she would be happy staying 4 more years, but would imagine Kayleigh will be ok with moving on to something else as well. Will be interesting the direction she takes.
I can't think of a single Press Secretary that ever ran for office. I hope she breaks that tradition and gives it a go. I suspect after Trump gets re-elected she'll stay on as PS for a while and then move on to take a job on Trump's new TV network. /s

Wally

Reaction score
I can't think of a single Press Secretary that ever ran for office. I hope she breaks that tradition and gives it a go. I suspect after Trump gets re-elected she'll stay on as PS for a while and then move on to take a job on Trump's new TV network. /s
😂

GoodasGold

Reaction score
More likely a future contestant on DWS.

Top Bottom