Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

golf

Reaction score
Yes, it's so delicious when public officials use notebooks to tell us objectively verifiable lies. I like the liar to be very prepared when I'm being lied to.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
The press came in loaded for bear regarding Barret, white supremacy, and voter fraud. Kayleigh used facts to shut them down which is par for the course.

You choose to focus on a mistaken example used to support a correct position. It's a free country I guess.

golf

Reaction score
American exceptionalism has always been about taking risks and working hard. President Trump and staff have rightly been pushing the envelope toward keeping the country open for the sake of our economy.

They could have hidden in a basement and stayed safe. Whether it is taming the frontier, landing on the moon, or winning the cold war, Americans have thankfully never been about hiding in a basement. That has been to our benefit.

Sad that Kayleigh as well has contracted china virus. Was really hoping she could sub in the next debate for President Trump, would've been epic. President Trump has had an amazing first term but not an amazing last debate. :)

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Trump has accomplished more since Friday than you or Biden have accomplished in 47 years.
Joe's "accomplishments" are just a bit different: he fought for racial segregation, even keeping his own VP as a little girl from getting a better education; he fought to put minorities in jail for trivial violations and to keep them there for years. He's managed to get millions in bribes and kickbacks from China, Russia and Ukraine. All items that if you're a corrupt racist you'd consider as being "accomplishments"

golf

Reaction score
Pelosi invited everyone to come out and celebrate chinese new year at chinatown.
- 2-24-20

DeBlasio rode the subway in attempt to show how safe it was.
- 3-5-20

WHO waited until March 11 to declare a pandemic. On January 14 said there was no
human to human transmission.

Cuomo sent covid patients back to nursing homes. Declined ordering ventilators in 2015 when given the option.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Pelosi invited everyone to come out and celebrate chinese new year at chinatown.
- 2-24-20

DeBlasio rode the subway in attempt to show how safe it was.
- 3-5-20

WHO waited until March 11 to declare a pandemic. On January 14 said there was no
human to human transmission.

Cuomo sent covid patients back to nursing homes. Declined ordering ventilators in 2015 when given the option.
Yet bad can only focus on Trump.

Wally

Reaction score
Boom!!!!

where is the jamm jamm clan to request fair elections? Ask the hard questions?
So every election in history has been fraudulent then. The whole country and everything it stands for is a fraud according to you, throw it all out, its all based on fraud.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
So every election in history has been fraudulent then. The whole country and everything it stands for is a fraud according to you, throw it all out, its all based on fraud.
Wallace is a fraud, that much everyone agrees on.
Boom. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wally

Reaction score
I hear the but but buts rolling in his brain.

Its not my fault you got NOTHING.....

Section2

Reaction score
I shred the moron and he has nothing....
ROTFLMAO

Same every time.
You respond with a laughing emoji when you are shredded, so I guess you’d know.

golf

Reaction score
She's good...

Yes she is good and she is correct here. The mic drop is great as always. The White House Press corps will be so happy that the new press secretary will be someone they all agree with, so am guessing this new person will be referred to as a uniter. Of course she would be happy staying 4 more years, but would imagine Kayleigh will be ok with moving on to something else as well. Will be interesting the direction she takes.

Top Bottom