Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

USAF

Reaction score
No, b/c Trump is attempting to have friendly diplomatic relations with a country that has been taking advantage of us for years and he wants to flip that to our advantage.

NOT FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN.
LOL.

You have the same integrity and honesty as Trump, I'll give you that.

As in, none.

howeda7

Reaction score
No, b/c Trump is attempting to have friendly diplomatic relations with a country that has been taking advantage of us for years and he wants to flip that to our advantage.

NOT FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN.
You don't believe these lies you tell.

golf

Reaction score
So every time a Conservative posts criticism, I have to reply with a "I agree?"
I would think the purpose of a message board is to throw thoughts around and arrive at the truth.

If the truth takes a back seat to winning and you are not willing to examine your own positions then I would think a message board becomes rather boring. Perhaps you disagree.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
TRUMPKINS: Democrats are the party of coastal elites! Hollywood is filled with liberals!
ALSO TRUMPKINS: Democrats are fat and green and live at home with their mom!
I’m not a Trumpkin. And Hollywood liberals just play the game to ensure they get work out there, most of them are dumb as a doorknob. They’re just really good at pretending to be someone they’re not. Look how many conservatives stay silent in Hollywood. Very few speak out or come forward as Conservative. Most every day citizens that are liberal, as far as I’ve noticed, are typically ugly basement dwellers.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’m not a Trumpkin. And Hollywood liberals just play the game to ensure they get work out there, most of them are dumb as a doorknob. They’re just really good at pretending to be someone they’re not. Look how many conservatives stay silent in Hollywood. Very few speak out or come forward as Conservative. Most every day citizens that are liberal, as far as I’ve noticed, are typically ugly basement dwellers.
mjfelton15: I'm not a Trumpkin
Also mjfelton15: I might move to North Branch because there are Trump flags everywhere

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How do we look at how many conservatives stay silent when they stay silent? If you propose a thing exists but is invisible, you might be correct, but it’s a claim that could also be made fior anything.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
mjfelton15: I'm not a Trumpkin
Also mjfelton15: I might move to North Branch because there are Trump flags everywhere

I like that there are Trump flags there because that signals to me that residents are probably more on the Conservative side. I am a Conservative first and foremost. Go back and find where I said I don’t care as much about the Presidential office, because overall I think the state and local offices hold more importance on my life directly. The only roles a President has that I care a lot about are Supreme Court appointments and if they put too many executive orders in place. If they do put a lot of executive orders in place, that may be fine with me depending on the nature of those orders.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
How do we look at how many conservatives stay silent when they stay silent? If you propose a thing exists but is invisible, you might be correct, but it’s a claim that could also be made fior anything.
When I say the Conservatives stay silent in Hollywood, I mean they don’t do things like grandstand at the Oscars about some social issue or environmental issue (aka Joaquin Phoenix and Leonardo DiCaprio). But if you search for a celebrities political donations, you can typically find voter registration for a lot of the actors that never speak up on issues outside of their acting or singing careers. Many of those celebrities that you don’t hear much about are Conservative or at least registered Republicans. People like Vince Vaughn for instance.

Wally

Reaction score
She is nice to look at I give her that. To bad she is tarnishing herself.

howeda7

Reaction score
She is nice to look at I give her that. To bad she is tarnishing herself.
She was borderline never-Trump in 2016. I think she cracks and quits before election day.

golf

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone wants to take the time to listen, but another outstanding effort by Kayleigh in the white house brief today. Would guess some of the press there have nightmares about her notebook.

Really too bad she cant sub in for trump next debate. Dems would cancel for sure.

bga1

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone wants to take the time to listen, but another outstanding effort by Kayleigh in the white house brief today. Would guess some of the press there have nightmares about her notebook.

Really too bad she cant sub in for trump next debate. Dems would cancel for sure.

She is amazing in here poise and in her preparation. Yes the book is deadly! :)

Wally

Reaction score
Both times she was speaking under the advice of Dr. Fauci. Are you anti science?
Fauci was telling her what to say in February before she even joined the administration?

golf

Reaction score
She is amazing in here poise and in her preparation. Yes the book is deadly! :)
Hard to imagine the talent it takes to daily take down a roomful of veteran reporters whose whole purpose is to trip her up. Dan Crenshaw/ Kayleigh McEnany would be a great future ticket.

Bottom line is the facts are in her corner and she uses them well. She is also good at sticking to main points rather than falling for the press's trick of focusing on minor detail.

bga1

Reaction score
Hard to imagine the talent it takes to daily take down a roomful of veteran reporters whose whole purpose is to trip her up. Dan Crenshaw/ Kayleigh McEnany would be a great future ticket.

Bottom line is the facts are in her corner and she uses them well. She is also good at sticking to main points rather than falling for the press's trick of focusing on minor detail.
Yep. The great power she has is that truth is on her side. She knows what the hypocrites are going to do, she just has to snare them with the truth. And she does so with style! My favorites are when she gives the press reading assignments on the way out the door! :)

bga1

Reaction score
Fauci was telling her what to say in February before she even joined the administration?
Fauci was saying it. He was saying, around that time, that we should be more concerned by the regular flu. Biden, was out there trying to shake public confidence in the President (saying we couldn't trust him) and called Trump a xenophobe for closing travel to China.

Top Bottom