Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

howeda7

Reaction score
"Name calling isnt good by politicians...except if it's Trump"

LOL

This is too easy.
Trump mocked Ted Cruz's wife for God's sake and he still licks his boots. He insulted KGF's hero Marco Rubio and both KGF and Rubio himself still lick his boots. There are special rules for Don that no one else gets.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Interestingly, it was much of the Obama administration that had relatives in the news media upper management and many then ended up as CNN, MSNBC talking heads.
McEnany is both beautiful and smart and she has owned the media, slaying them on a daily basis for their hypocrisy. This is not a combination you see on the liberal side.
Left wingers typically have the appearance of Shrek and live at home with their moms

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Left wingers typically have the appearance of Shrek and live at home with their moms
AOC and Omar are both beautiful, and AOC on the inside more than any one of them.

Challenge accepted, btw. If you are being honest and TRULY believe yourself with that statement i'd be happy to throw my photo in the ring if you want to do the same with yours.

Just let me know. ;)

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
AOC and Omar are both beautiful, and AOC on the inside more than any one of them.

Challenge accepted, btw. If you are being honest and TRULY believe yourself with that statement i'd be happy to throw my photo in the ring if you want to do the same with yours.

Just let me know. ;)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess, because I don’t agree that AOC or Omar are beautiful. Maybe it’s because their ideologies make them appear so ugly to me. I don’t know.

Are you suggesting having a modeling competition? 😂

Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess, because I don’t agree that AOC or Omar are beautiful. Maybe it’s because their ideologies make them appear so ugly to me. I don’t know.

Are you suggesting having a modeling competition? 😂
I'm not suggesting it, but if you can't back up your mouth...maybe don't use it in such a way.

Reaction score
Doesn’t show your face, just your red beard and a dumb sweatshirt ha
Thought you'd like that! I was purely going to troll but i didn't think you'd be up for it. Fair is fair.

yup.jpg.jpg

But i don't know if you prefer a beard or clean shaven, so you pick. 😘

Reaction score
Nice fish, what lake did you catch that on?
Clitherall Lake, just outside of Fergus Falls at a friend's cabin. Haven't done much fishing there but got lucky with a few casts on the one day we did.

I would like to do some bass fishing there as it's got a very large hidden backstretch of water hidden in high reeds that's only accessible via kayak/canoe that extends in evolving zones over a hundred meters or so. Not a terribly deep lake.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Clitherall Lake, just outside of Fergus Falls at a friend's cabin. Haven't done much fishing there but got lucky with a few casts on the one day we did.

I would like to do some bass fishing there as it's got a very large hidden backstretch of water hidden in high reeds that's only accessible via kayak/canoe that extends in evolving zones over a hundred meters or so. Not a terribly deep lake.
Fishing from a kayak is actually not too bad. It’s nice being able to bass fish between docks. Only disadvantage is constantly drifting from your desired spot if there’s any sort of wind.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Was that really worth posting? Really?
Errors of fact can reveal bias or sloppy work, wouldn’t you agree? Yes, it is about a cartoon and a lego set, but if you want to say it’s too trivial to discuss, your bone to pick is with the source.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Errors of fact can reveal bias or sloppy work, wouldn’t you agree? Yes, it is about a cartoon and a lego set, but if you want to say it’s too trivial to discuss, your bone to pick is with the source.
Materiality and substance. It’s smart people worry about.

The exact status of the Paw Patrol isn’t a national concern. Airings were suspended, but not canceled. The point is the same.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I was watching yesterday's enemy of the people conference and a reporter asked, "Are the people in Springfield going to be asked to help pay the extra cost incurred because Mayor Lightfoot cant control her city." Am going out on a limb and guessing she was the only conservative media in the room.

Would dems like it if every question asked Kayleigh was in this vein? Of course not and I wouldnt blame them.

A lefty will never respond to the question in paragraph 2 just like a lefty will never provide an answer to the question of nba players' defense of china.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Wow, that’s great. You proved golf wrong. You did have one post that criticized the hypocrisy of the relationship between China and the NBA.

So that would probably make the ratio of ‘Ignoring it’ to ‘criticism of it’ only 1000 to 1.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Wow, that’s great. You proved golf wrong. You did have one post that criticized the hypocrisy of the relationship between China and the NBA.

So that would probably make the ratio of ‘Ignoring it’ to ‘criticism of it’ only 1000 to 1.
So every time a Conservative posts criticism, I have to reply with a "I agree?"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So every time a Conservative posts criticism, I have to reply with a "I agree?"
You have one little post of criticism and you’re breaking your arm patting yourself on your back.

JTF: “See...look at me...I criticized Kerr”. Once.

Let’s call that a token post.

justthefacts

Reaction score
You have one little post of criticism and you’re breaking your arm patting yourself on your back.

JTF: “See...look at me...I criticized Kerr”. Once.

Let’s call that a token post.
Did you criticize Dear Leader when he tweeted these?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did you criticize Dear Leader when he tweeted these?

No, b/c Trump is attempting to have friendly diplomatic relations with a country that has been taking advantage of us for years and he wants to flip that to our advantage.

NOT FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN.

Top Bottom