Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
In case you were interested in a real example of someone calling a woman a b*tch:

Terrible. At least he apologized.

Nancy Pelosi should apologize to federal law enforcement for calling them “stormtroopers” and Rep. Clyborne should apologize for calling them “Gestapo“.

Do you agree?

Name calling isn’t good by the media or politicians.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

Gotta share this one. Joe Rogan didnt vote for trump and is certainly not a trump sycophant but in this interview he starts talking about the new press secretary. You wont be disappointed if you take 5 minutes to listen.
The best quote from this video is: "When did these journalists quit being journalists and become like fucking trolls off reddit?

Truer words could not have been spoken.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Nancy Pelosi should apologize to federal law enforcement for calling them “stormtroopers” and Rep. Clyborne should apologize for calling them “Gestapo“.

Do you agree?

I agree

jamiche

Reaction score
In case you were interested in a real example of someone calling a woman a b*tch:

A patriotic non apology dressed up to look like an apology. "I really didn't swear at her, but if multiple people within earshot thought I did (which means I did), then I sort of apologize, but not really because we need to raise a lot of money off of her. I love my God (but not your God, of course) and I love my country (the right way, of course). Amen" I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

howeda7

Reaction score

Do you agree?

I know right. Imagine if you he called her Alexandria "Bumble$%^^". Shameful.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

I think you're missing the point. Maybe I'm missing it. I thought the point was that "Trump is a jerk because he calls people bad names". So then people point to the hypocrisy of that statement by showing horrible things said by other people. The proper reaction to that isn't more proof that Trump says mean things.

(1) We all know Trump says mean things.
(2) The argument is EVERYONE says mean things.
(3) Therefore, your condemnation of Trump is hypocritical because you support people who do the same thing.

* * More proof Trump says mean things does not disprove your hypocrisy.
* * Calling AOC a whack job is actually a really polite description. I'm surprised he showed that much restraint.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s presidential for Trump to conduct himself in that manner. But he’s been called every name in the book by Democrats, including traitor. Think about that.

BTW, AOC is a whack job. And that’s nothing like calling Federal law enforcement officers stormtroopers or Gestapo.

That is an insult to those Federal officers that is inexcusable and also beneath the dignity of the office that they hold. If you want to argue otherwise with some logic, please justify Pelosi‘s and Clyborne’s use of Adolph Hitler’s worst?

golf

Reaction score
Just watched another of her conferences. So impressive again how she faces a room that is not interested in representing the america people, but only interested in taking Kayleigh down.

Her preparation and poise always manage to win the day.

Frustration at her success is especially evident because media is talking about boycotting her conferences, which they would never do if they thought they were owning. Cant beat her, then cancel her, but so damaging to our country that our white house press doesnt serve its needed function.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

FYI - Congressman Yoho denies that he called her the above. He’s saying that she’s playing victim on the House floor telling a story that didn’t happen. The words he used were addressed to her policies and not to her (b*tch wasn’t one of them), but she spun it as him calling her names.

So you can believe him or not, but you have no insight into the truth. Just like I can’t be sure of what the reporter said.

AOC played the victim. She alleged that she was targeted as a woman of color and that it was promoting bad conduct against all women of color.

Interestingly, AOC has nothing but love for her Squad member, Talib, that said “we’re going to impeach the mother f*cker”, speaking of President Trump. Of course, that’s okay b/c it’s about a white man. Different standards.

golf

Reaction score
I was watching yesterday's enemy of the people conference and a reporter asked, "Are the people in Springfield going to be asked to help pay the extra cost incurred because Mayor Lightfoot cant control her city." Am going out on a limb and guessing she was the only conservative media in the room.

Would dems like it if every question asked Kayleigh was in this vein? Of course not and I wouldnt blame them.

A lefty will never respond to the question in paragraph 2 just like a lefty will never provide an answer to the question of nba players' defense of china.

Last edited:
Top Bottom