Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

howeda7

Reaction score
I think his pillows are great, but I have the slightly firmer version. We own about a dozen MyPillows. But I won’t be voting for him for any political office.
Lies. If he's the Republican nominee for any office you have a vote for, you'll vote for him. Hard. Why deny it?

jamiche

Reaction score
Lies. If he's the Republican nominee for any office you have a vote for, you'll vote for him. Hard. Why deny it?
And he'd be on here 100 times a day defending the MPG clown show while claiming that he didn't vote for him and doesn't like most of what he says.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh look, The Three Stooges all chime in above, howie, stocker, and jam jam. This must be a really important topic?...no...it’s just another TDS whining post.

There’s zero chance that he will be a Republican nominee. That’s not a denial dummy.

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Oh look, The Three Stooges all chime in above, howie, stocker, and jam jam. This must be a really important topic?...no...it’s just another TDS whining post.

There’s zero chance that he will be a Republican nominee. That’s not a denial dummy.
Go easy on 'em. They're just jumping off into their fantasy world again, all part of the fragile bubble they live in.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
She is? Show me a quote where she shared her views on the "Boundary Waters with sulfide mines". Or are you just trying to attack her by making stuff up again versus dealing with reality. I get that libs continually want to attack conservative women, but at least try to do it with facts versus make believe. Do let me know when you find that quote where she shared her views on the subject.
Hi Truth. Just wondering if you found that quote yet? Or, are you like other libs and just making stuff up to try to attack successful women?

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Just wondering if you found that quote yet? Or, are you like other libs and just making stuff up to try to attack successful women?
Yeah, dont hold your breath. Libs tend to check out when challenged about facts. They are very specific about what matters and facts certainly dont. What matters to them is black lives, but only those nine black lives who were shot (most of them legitimately) by cops in 2019.

golf

Reaction score
Kayleigh yesterday at the end of the enemy of the people conf., "You have asked me 12 questions about the confederate flag but not one about the shootings in our cities."
She then goes on to talk about things like the 142% increase in NYC shootings the last week and the 5 kids who were shot. Then walks off the stage.

Yet if there is a questionable cop
killing tomorrow cities will burn and the enemy of the people will be on hand 24/7.

golf

Reaction score
She is only 32 and is very smart. Compare her to any of the dopey squad members.
Good point. Can you imagine any of them in a debate with Kayleigh?
Again, Dan Crenshaw / Kayleigh future gop presidential ticket.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Kayleigh yesterday at the end of the enemy of the people conf., "You have asked me 12 questions about the confederate flag but not one about the shootings in our cities."
She then goes on to talk about things like the 142% increase in NYC shootings the last week and the 5 kids who were shot.
Then walks off the stage.

Yet if there is a questionable cop
killing tomorrow cities will burn and the enemy of the people will be on hand 24/7.
This is the media arm of the Jam Jam clan.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Awww, i can just imagine the bittersweet look of realization on your faces as you finally erase that hidden folder of Sarah Palin photos off your hard drives.

golf

Reaction score
Surprised only that it took so long. Washington Post with an article that the enemy of the people should boycott the white house press conferences. Never said that with other trump press secretaries.
Cant make it up.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Apparently the liberal media isn’t so enthralled with Kayleigh McEnany wouldn’t answer her multiple follow up question, so she said “ok you lying bitch”. Judge for yourself, but it seems clear. She later claimed that she said “ok you don’t want to engage”. That’s laughable.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Apparently the liberal media isn’t so enthralled with Kayleigh McEnany wouldn’t answer her multiple follow up question, so she said “ok you lying bitch”. Judge for yourself, but it seems clear. She later claimed that she said “ok you don’t want to engage”. That’s laughable.

Reaction score
I just listened to it about a dozen times. By the third time it was clear and remained so. The transcript is correct.

stocker08

Reaction score
I had to listen to it a few times. It was definitely "you don't want to engage". But with the sound lower and the "lying bitch" thrown out there.....I heard that too.

howeda7

Reaction score

Aw. You thought you had something there. Swing and a miss.

Reaction score
I really can't blame anyone for hearing that initially. Kayleigh's job is quite literally to lie and evade for Trump, so it's understandably very believable that someone would have said that.

USAF

Reaction score
"Lyng lapdog" would have been accurate.

howeda7

Reaction score
Has it been proven? Oh...to your satisfaction is all that matters.

Let me just say, you don’t want to engage.
The White House transcript isn't good enough for you?

You certainly know a curse when you hear one, being a pro.

Reaction score
Easy for you. You’ll believe anything that you want to believe. That’s fine. I said judge for yourself.

Even if she didn’t say it, you, howie and her are thinking it.
So now everyone in the universe is guilty because of thoughts that you decided are in their heads? cool story, seems legit.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Did you hear Trump say "I wish her well" to Epstein's madam? Any thoughts on that?
You and your ilk have been silent regarding Epstein, hacking. For years. Wild Willy got your tongue?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Has it been proven? Oh...to your satisfaction is all that matters.

Let me just say, you don’t want to engage.
The NY Post reporter sitting right next to her confirms it. The WH official transcript confirms it. But in your mind it's not proven.

Top Bottom