Kayleigh McEnany is a rock star!

golf

Reaction score
I havent seen a thread about her yet so am posting this. She is so well prepared and cool as a cucumber. Time and again she will expose the hypocrisy of the press by giving examples that they are doing themselves what they accuse President Trump of doing. She somehow controls the room in such a way that the press is not comfortable beating her down and they are forced to cede her their grudging respect. Highly recommend the "Kaylie McEnany takes down the press" videos that are becoming popular on youtube.

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
Can't wait until she's locked up for fraudulent voting by mail.

cncmin

Reaction score
Translation: She's easy on the eyes, therefore we can totally overlook all of the ridiculous tripe and outright lies she says.

Another RW talking head on cable news makes it to the top of Trump Administration. What a collection of stars. Note: she got owned plenty and didn't get away with her lies back when she was on cable news...she also lied less often back then, but lyin's really the "in" thing to do in the WH, so I'm happy for her she has found a temporary home.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Translation: She's easy on the eyes, therefore we can totally overlook all of the ridiculous tripe and outright lies she says.

Another RW talking head on cable news makes it to the top of Trump Administration. What a collection of stars. Note: she got owned plenty and didn't get away with her lies back when she was on cable news...she also lied less often back then, but lyin's really the "in" thing to do in the WH, so I'm happy for her she has found a temporary home.
Interestingly, it was much of the Obama administration that had relatives in the news media upper management and many then ended up as CNN, MSNBC talking heads.
McEnany is both beautiful and smart and she has owned the media, slaying them on a daily basis for their hypocrisy. This is not a combination you see on the liberal side.

golf

Reaction score
She's a savage! It's a real treat watching her mop the floor with the the bozos who're trying to poison America.
Absolutely. Jim Acosta wants to fill the space with as much negative air about trump as possible so his contributions are more very long statements than questions. Kayleigh waits for him to finish, answers his question, but then goes on the attack and destroys. Acosta sees how the tables have been turned and will usually try to interrupt to get the momentum back. Doesnt happen. By the end of the exchange Kayleigh has landed solid punches that explaintrump policy and show press hypocrisy. By the time she is finished with him, Acosta is just staring at her helplessly. Wash, rinse, repeat with the next reporter.

I am sure when young Kayleigh started the the job that the white house press corps thought her an easy mark and maybe even felt a little guilty about what was in store for her. Instead, after a press conference is complete the viewer is left with the clear feeling that the bullies just got bullied.

Again, press conferences are on you tube and are highly recommended viewing if anyone hasnt had a chance yet.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score

She doesn't look good at all.

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Absolutely. Jim Acosta wants to fill the space with as much negative air about trump as possible so his contributions are more very long statements than questions. Kayleigh waits for him to finish, answers his question, but then goes on the attack and destroys. Acosta sees how the tables have been turned and will usually try to interrupt to get the momentum back. Doesnt happen. By the end of the exchange Kayleigh has landed solid punches that explaintrump policy and show press hypocrisy. By the time she is finished with him, Acosta is just staring at her helplessly. Wash, rinse, repeat with the next reporter.

I am sure when young Kayleigh started the the job that the white house press corps thought her an easy mark and maybe even felt a little guilty about what was in store for her. Instead, after a press conference is complete the viewer is left with the clear feeling that the bullies just got bullied.

Again, press conferences are on you tube and are highly recommended viewing if anyone hasnt had a chance yet.
Acosta definitely one of the biggest tools to ever don a media platform.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
She was a complete savage today.
Nice finish by KM today. She perceived exactly what the liberal media industrial complex would have no interest in talking about and let them know it. Turned the tables on them.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Nice finish by KM today. She perceived exactly what the liberal media industrial complex would have no interest in talking about and let them know it. Turned the tables on them.
It's not her job to dictate what the press wants to talk about. If that is what she wants to do, she should just make a statement. Shame on the press for asking questions about the president's statements by tweets. With a little more practice, she'll have better spin moves than Steph Curry.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It is interesting how she's totally flipped the script on them. Instead of the press secretary trying to explain and defend some policy position, she now has the press trying to explain and defend the questions they're asking. I'd like her to start a press conference by answering questions that they asked Joe in his alleged press conference.

And BTW, why does Joe have teleprompters at a press conference along with an ordered list of the reporters he's been told to call on to ask a question :unsure:

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It's not her job to dictate what the press wants to talk about.
What a strange comment. I get that libs want to silence successful conservative women, but the very definition of a press secretary's job is to control the messaging of who they're representing. She's doing great at her job.

"A press secretary or press officer is a senior advisor who provides advice on how to deal with the news media and, using news management techniques, helps their employer to maintain a positive public image and avoid negative media coverage."

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'd like her to start a press conference by answering questions that they asked Joe in his alleged press conference
She’s the press secretary for the current US President. I doubt she will be for the next one.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
She’s the press secretary for the current US President. I doubt she will be for the next one.
Agreed. She won't be still doing the Press Secretary job 5 years from now when we get a new pres in 2024, unless of course in 2024 Trump is ramping up for his third term :)

Livingat45north

Reaction score
She's for polluting the Boundary Waters with the sulfide mines.
She is? Show me a quote where she shared her views on the "Boundary Waters with sulfide mines". Or are you just trying to attack her by making stuff up again versus dealing with reality. I get that libs continually want to attack conservative women, but at least try to do it with facts versus make believe. Do let me know when you find that quote where she shared her views on the subject.

golf

Reaction score

Gotta share this one. Joe Rogan didnt vote for trump and is certainly not a trump sycophant but in this interview he starts talking about the new press secretary. You wont be disappointed if you take 5 minutes to listen.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's not her job to dictate what the press wants to talk about. If that is what she wants to do, she should just make a statement. Shame on the press for asking questions about the president's statements by tweets. With a little more practice, she'll have better spin moves than Steph Curry.
Her statement about what the press wasn’t interested in is totally appropriate for her job. She didn’t and can’t “dictate what the press wants to talk about”, but she sure as hell can question their motives and reason when they don’t inquire about important subjects.

howeda7

Reaction score
I am thinking Dan Crenshaw / Kayleigh ticket.
The GOP bench is deep and wide. MyPillowGuy Kayleight 2024. It will be hard to lose him as MN governor after two years, but it's for the good of the country. :cool:

bigticket1

Reaction score
Her statement about what the press wasn’t interested in is totally appropriate for her job. She didn’t and can’t “dictate what the press wants to talk about”, but she sure as hell can question their motives and reason when they don’t inquire about important subjects.
If she would answer the questions asked instead of wasting time tap dancing around them, the questions she wants might just get asked. Apparently a number of reporters had their hands in the air to ask questions when she got frustrated and left.

golf

Reaction score
The GOP bench is deep and wide. MyPillowGuy Kayleight 2024. It will be hard to lose him as MN governor after two years, but it's for the good of the country. :cool:
Actually I tried one of his pillows and wasnt impressed. Hopefully his presidency would be better than his pillow making.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If she would answer the questions asked instead of wasting time tap dancing around them, the questions she wants might just get asked. Apparently a number of reporters had their hands in the air to ask questions when she got frustrated and left.
The press briefings don’t go on forever. She planned that last admonishment b/c she knew the press wouldn’t ask. She was done taking questions. She didn’t get “frustrated“ and leave.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Actually I tried one of his pillows and wasnt impressed. Hopefully his presidency would be better than his pillow making.
I think his pillows are great, but I have the slightly firmer version. We own about a dozen MyPillows. But I won’t be voting for him for any political office.

golf

Reaction score
I think his pillows are great, but I have the slightly firmer version. We own about a dozen MyPillows. But I won’t be voting for him for any political office.
There is a firmer option? May have to try one of those, mine was definitely not firm.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I'm the poster child for that company. They could use me in the stupid commercials. I was the quintessential guy that bought a new pillow every 4-6 months looking for the right one and just always frustrated. I've got a bunch in each of my houses. The wife isn't as sold on them as I am but she loves the pillow topper on the bed, the sheets seem decent, and I recently got her the body pillow. Haven't bought a new pillow in the several years since I bought my first MyPillow...

Top Bottom