Kamala

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You’re arguing with an individual who does not argue in good faith ever and should be ignored. His only redeeming quality is his excellent variation of fonts.

Is there a Big, Beautiful Wall... or not?

Did The Big Cheeto deliver, or was it all B.S.?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So it's Biden's fault that Trump couldn't deliver?

Did Trump get it done, or not?

Is there, right now, a Big Beautiful Wall, Paid For By Mexico — or was it all just another con?
The President, Trump or Biden, can’t do it without the support of the Senate and the House. Thanks goodness for the filibuster, right?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The President, Trump or Biden, can’t do it without the support of the Senate and the House. Thanks goodness for the filibuster, right?

Ahhhhh... so Trump was defeated by the Dems! Thwarted! Stymied! Shut down!

He should have said, "We're gonna build a big, beautiful wall, paid for by Mexico... but first I gotta get permission!"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yes, Democrats stymied the building of the wall. Yes...they did. They whined enormously about he monkeying with a the Defense budget to built what he was able to build.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yes, Democrats stymied the building of the wall. Yes...they did.

Trump... defeated again. Poor old orange helpless bastard. Loser!

I guess he must not have understood how our government actually works when he made his grandiose promise to build The Wall, over and over and over again.

I wonder... would he have failed just as miserably at his other ludicrous promise: to get Mexico to pay for it?

I guess we'll never know, because he never got past the chest-thumping, self-aggrandizing stage of this particular con.

Only the gullible bought it, anyway. Unfortunately, we have far too many people who are easily conned.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
So it's Biden's fault that Trump couldn't deliver?

Did Trump get it done, or not?

Is there, right now, a Big Beautiful Wall, Paid For By Mexico — or was it all just another con?
Your inability to grasp the hypocrisy and complete leftist lunacy in your argument isn’t really a surprise..

If only the RACIST wall had been completed Biden wouldn’t be facing a border crisis is a whole new level of leftist lunacy never before been reached.

Last edited:

John Galt

Reaction score
It sounds like "mean tweets" is your new fox talking point.

Already historians have your Donald vying for last place in presidential ranking with James Buchanon and Andrew Johnson.
Tell us about these CNN historians…

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump... defeated again. Poor old orange helpless bastard. Loser!

I guess he must not have understood how our government actually works when he made his grandiose promise to build The Wall, over and over and over again.

I wonder... would he have failed just as miserably at his other ludicrous promise: to get Mexico to pay for it?

I guess we'll never know, because he never got past the chest-thumping, self-aggrandizing stage of this particular con.

Only the gullible bought it, anyway. Unfortunately, we have far too many people who are easily conned.
Biden made lots of promises when he was campaigning, most of which will never happen.

I was in favor of the filibuster before and still am. Too bad Democrats Senators have completely flipped on their concern about eliminating the filibuster…with the exception of two Dem Senators. Good for them. They aren’t hypocrites.

This isn’t difficult to understand.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are you surprised there's no Big Beautiful Wall, paid for by Mexico?

Or did you know Trump was full of shit all along?
I’m surprised he got as much of the built as he did. It was a pretty significant accomplishment considering the “resistance”.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The Big, Beautiful Wall, Paid For By Mexico: Did Trump succeed or fail? Please answer logically.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I’m surprised he got as much of the built as he did. It was a pretty significant accomplishment considering the “resistance”.

Hooray! It's time for The Big Cheeto to receive his well-earned participation trophy, slice of pizza and juice box now.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score

He should have said, "We're gonna build a big, beautiful wall, paid for by Mexico... but first I gotta get permission!"
Trump had a Republican House and Senate for two years. Too bad he was an incompetent fool who didn't understand the basics of government.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hooray! It's time for The Big Cheeto to recipe his well-earned participation trophy, slice of pizza and juice box now.
Best President ever! KGF put the bar on the floor and he soared over it. Amazing.

jamiche

Reaction score
The four new miles that illegals get through with ease with the $9B that he took from the DOD budget?

stocker08

Reaction score
"Virtually solved". There will always be some illegals that avoid BP so we will always be able to do better.

Point is approaching 200,000 unaccompanieds into our interior under biden for the year They had stay in mexico under trump.

Some families are allowed into our county's interior without even a court date. Under trump, families had to wait in mexico.

ICE rules changed by biden.

Didnt have to be this way. Biden just needed to stay out of the way. Unfortunately that didnt happen and thus "the migrant president".

Numbers continued to rise under Trump....and then kept going under Biden. Nothing was "virtually solved" by Trump. Illegals under Trump were still jumping the boarder undetected. Whether it was over, through, or under the fail wall.

Trump solved nothing and the numbers reflect that.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
There's no need for argument,

There's no argument at all...

No argument was made; all that exists is the cold, hard reality: The Big, Beautiful Wall never got built. Mexico laughed at the notion that they would pay for Trump's Folly, his imaginary Wall. It was, and remains, yet another glaring example of Trump's uncanny ability to make grandiose promises and then fail to deliver, a depressingly familiar theme repeated over and over in his life-long history of failures.

There's simply no argument that makes a non-wall into a Big, Beautiful Wall. You can't argue with cold, hard reality, I'm afraid.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Is there a Big, Beautiful Wall... or not?

Did The Big Cheeto deliver, or was it all B.S.?

Are you really clinging to a politician not being able to deliver on their campaign promises? Or are you just doing that ole pretending to be obtuse liberal thing?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Are you really clinging to a politician not being able to deliver on their campaign promises? Or are you just doing that ole pretending to be obtuse liberal thing?

Ah, but I was told that the beauty of The Chief Cheeto In Charge was precisely that he was not a politician.

Are you saying Trump was a mere politician all along, just another in a long line of failed politicians?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Ah, but I was told that the beauty of The Chief Cheeto In Charge was precisely that he was not a politician.

Are you saying Trump was a mere politician all along, just another in a long line of failed politicians?
Yes. I am saying Trump was a politician. He was the President.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yes. I am saying Trump was a politician. He was the President.
And a failure, when it came to delivering a Big, Beautiful Wall Paid For By Mexico.

Tell me: did you ever for one moment believe that that fantasy had any basis in reality?

Top Bottom