Kamala

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He does seem to think about Kamala a lot. A whole lot.
We do know that Obama thought about Kamala A LOT…“By far the best looking Attorney General…”

D9C7513F-2656-40B2-A576-3D3A95AB082C.jpeg

You know Michelle kicked Barack to the couch that night.

Section2

Reaction score
He does seem to think about Kamala a lot. A whole lot.
Do you really have so little self awareness after 5 solid years of Trump deranged obsession with everything? It was a big week for Kamala and left wing outlets are talking about how bad it was. Deal with it.

Section2

Reaction score
Sounds ominous. The cauldron boils soon.....
I kind of wish everyone of the fellas just gave these pithy pathetic responses to every one of your Trump rants. It would have driven you insane.

STPGopher

Reaction score
We do know that Obama thought about Kamala A LOT…“By far the best looking Attorney General…”

View attachment 13065

You know Michelle kicked Barack to the couch that night.
Ha! Now walking and cracking a joke means instant affair. Seeing that is the case, Melania...well she probably went back to New York or Florida.

161010-politics-trump-hillary-looming-0458-1743846.jpg

golf

Reaction score

Kamala Harris 'finished' after border question triggers tense exchange with Univision anchor: Rick Perry​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tion-should-be-taken/vi-AAKWysh?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...under-in-viral-tweet/vi-AAKVwVn?ocid=msedgntp
Former U.S. Secretary of Energy and Texas Governor Rick Perry claimed Kamala Harris is "finished" after she snapped at a Univision anchor asking why the vice president hasn’t visited the border.

During an interview on Thursday, Univision anchor Ilia Calderón pressed Harris on how she has yet to make it down to the US-Mexico border to see the migrant crisis in person.

"I've said I'm going to the border," Harris told the anchor. "And I-"

"When are you going to the border, Vice President?" Calderón asked.

"I'm not finished," Harris sternly replied along with a brief chuckle.

On "Mornings with Maria" Friday, Perry slammed Harris’ lack of professionalism and leadership after she was appointed by President Biden to lead the administration’s efforts to address the border crisis.

"She is finished," Perry told FOX Business host Maria Bartiromo.

"The fact is that Americans are seeing across the board that this person is not ready for primetime from the standpoint of being able to be a leader that impresses any confidence that she has the ability to lead, to do what's right for America," he added.

GH posters say biden is doing a better job at the border than trump. Univision anchor probly racist.

Section2

Reaction score
GH posters say biden is doing a better job at the border than trump. Univision anchor probly racist.
I love that stocker is trying to defend Biden’s border policy. I think even Howie has abandoned that ship. He’s just falling back on his old “you’re talking about this too much” schtik.

golf

Reaction score
I love that stocker is trying to defend Biden’s border policy. I think even Howie has abandoned that ship. He’s just falling back on his old “you’re talking about this too much” schtik.

To some gh posters, the border problem is more about how many migrants are making the trip to the border. It can be dangerous and is a sign of hopelesness in their lives. This misery is somehow caused by an unjust america of course. They see the numbers making the trip under biden as similar to the numbers who made the trip in 2019 under trump. They love to use charts showing this. Therefore not much difference in border situation under both presidents in their minds. Now the numbers making the trip dropped quickly under trump, so we will see if those numbers drop under biden. Not looking promising for biden at this point.

Less important is how many are actually entering our country's interior because, in their eyes, once they get to the border it is good that they are entering our country's interior. This is why trump's wall is seen as racist, trump gets no credit for his remain in mexico policy, and ICE is the devil. A problem for these posters is that such as clinton, obama, cuellar, gonzalez disagree with them. The posters get around that by just ignoring.

This is all just bizarro world in my mind. The only explanation for this that makes sense to me is some left posters, not all, think america at present is irredemable. Bringing untainted blood into our country will help us overcome our systemic demons.

I really think as conservatives we tend to underestimate many leftys', not all, depth of disdain for america. Just difficult for us to comprehend this.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
To some gh posters, the border problem is more about how many migrants are making the trip to the border. It can be dangerous and is a sign of hopelesness in their lives. This misery is somehow caused by an unjust america of course. They see the numbers making the trip under biden as similar to the numbers who made the trip in 2019 under trump. They love to use charts showing this. Therefore not much difference in border situation under both presidents in their minds. Now the numbers making the trip dropped quickly under trump, so we will see if those numbers drop under biden. Not looking promising for biden at this point.

Less important is how many are actually entering our country's interior because, in their eyes, once they get to the border it is good that they are entering our country's interior. This is why trump's wall is seen as racist, trump gets no credit for his remain in mexico policy, and ICE is the devil. A problem for these posters is that such as clinton, obama, cuellar, gonzalez disagree with them. The posters get around that by just ignoring.

This is all just bizarro world in my mind. The only explanation for this that makes sense to me is some left posters, not all, think america at present is irredemable. Bringing untainted blood into our country will help us overcome our systemic demons.

I really think as conservatives we tend to underestimate many leftys', not all, depth of disdain for america. Just difficult for us to comprehend this.
I actually DO think much of the misery in Central America is the fault of American government. Cartels? Drug war. And our interventions and foreign aid prop up bad leaders in many parts of the world.
America to me is the ideal of the individual above the state. Limited government, absolute rights, liberty and freedom. It’s the only thing worth preserving or being proud of. I welcome anyone who wants to come to this country to live their dream.

golf

Reaction score
I actually DO think much of the misery in Central America is the fault of American government. Cartels? Drug war. And our interventions and foreign aid prop up bad leaders in many parts of the world.
America to me is the ideal of the individual above the state. Limited government, absolute rights, liberty and freedom. It’s the only thing worth preserving or being proud of. I welcome anyone who wants to come to this country to live their dream.

Yeah, i wonder who was most excited about trump losing the election, democrats or migrants or cartels? Probly a tossup.

Last edited:

Norseland Store

Reaction score

You’re getting a little too philosophical. This isn’t all that hard to figure out. democrats are for open borders because they know about 75% of these illegals will eventually vote for them. If the percentages were opposite they’d be shutting down the border faster than Gavin newsome closing down a church. They know they need a
permanent dependent underclass to remain relevant. The democrats ideas suck and they know the people that feed, fuel, fix and defend the country won’t vote for them. They’re playing the long game, if they can‘t convince the people in flyover country to vote for them it’s easier to replace them

Section2

Reaction score
Yeah, i wonder who was most excited about trump losing the election, democrats or migrants or cartels? Probly a tossup.
All 3. And I’m not bashing Trump. What America has done to the region is bipartisan. Trump did a decent job in my opinion of addressing one of the symptoms. Some Democrats see part of the problem although they misattribute cause and effect, and their solution is bad as well. Some day would be nice to have a president address the root cause.
Kamala thinks she solved it by telling them “don’t come”.

golf

Reaction score
You’re getting a little too philosophical. This isn’t all that hard to figure out. democrats are for open borders because they know about 75% of these illegals will eventually vote for them. If the percentages were opposite they’d be shutting down the border faster than Gavin newsome closing down a church. They know they need a
permanent dependent underclass to remain relevant. The democrats ideas suck and they know the people that feed, fuel, fix and defend the country won’t vote for them. They’re playing the long game, if they can‘t convince the people in flyover country to vote for them it’s easier to replace them

Very true. Thus we see dems such as juan williams express much dismay over 19% if black males voting for trump. Also the recent 63 page dem report warning the party needs to change its messaging to hispanics.

Minorities must always see themselves as victims and the dem party as their only hope fir salvation. Otherwise dems lose the country.

Please pass the lutefisk ☺.

golf

Reaction score
All 3. And I’m not bashing Trump. What America has done to the region is bipartisan. Trump did a decent job in my opinion of addressing one of the symptoms. Some Democrats see part of the problem although they misattribute cause and effect, and their solution is bad as well. Some day would be nice to have a president address the root cause.
Kamala thinks she solved it by telling them “don’t come”.

What would you like to see a president do?

Section2

Reaction score
What would you like to see a president do?
Work to end the war on drugs, and end foreign intervention/support/subsidies. Would also be nice to eliminate all the ag regulation, price supports, favoritism, which screw up the ag market in the region too.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If figure this would be coming soon:

VP Loyalists Reportedly Think Border Crisis Was ‘A Sh***ty Assignment Because The President Doesn’t Want To Do It Himself’​

Former aides to Vice President Kamala Harris reportedly believe President Joe Biden gave her the immigration issue to manage because he did not want to deal with it himself, following a widely-panned first trip abroad in an official capacity.

“If you give someone a sh***ty assignment because the president doesn’t want to do it himself, you can’t be mad when the treacherous situation looks treacherous,” one former aide reportedly told Axios. Illegal crossings at the United States’ southern border have reached an all-time high, and Harris has drawn criticism from both Republicans and Democrats for her handling of the assignment…

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Kamala clearly wants to pick her issues to be associated with and ones not to be associated with.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

Yeah, I agree with you completely. American neo-con and neo-liberal interventionist policies knee capped Central America.

You also properly (IMO) identified the cure. Limited government, absolute rights, liberty.

Gopherfan1000

Reaction score
If Kamala becomes President once Joe croaks we are taking back everything. I am a conservative who is more so concerned about the economy under this new regime. We are in huge trouble right now. It was a fun experiment having Kamala as a stand in figure. Her biggest trait will be her ability to laugh off any question. Her goofy smirk and laugh will be her statue in history. She is awful. She is a radical. She is a slave to Soros and his radical empire.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
If Kamala becomes President once Joe croaks we are taking back everything. I am a conservative who is more so concerned about the economy under this new regime. We are in huge trouble right now. It was a fun experiment having Kamala as a stand in figure. Her biggest trait will be her ability to laugh off any question. Her goofy smirk and laugh will be her statue in history. She is awful. She is a radical. She is a slave to Soros and his radical empire.
Who could ever forget, when pressed about how she ruthlessly lambasted and scorched Grandpa Joe during the primaries:

"It was a debate!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!"

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Perhaps one of the Jam Jam Clan can share the accomplishments to date for our vee pee?

Poobah?

Last edited:

Minnesota

Reaction score

Spoiler alert: you won’t do shit.

Top Bottom