Joe Biden’s $2 Trillion Infrastructure & Jobs Plan



LakevilleBro

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
736
Points
113
During his 47 years in politics, did Joe Biden ever create even one job? Now he thinks he an economics expert and a job creator. Joe thinks that spending money is the answer to all of the countries issues.
 




KillerGopherFan

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
19,971
Reaction score
2,930
Points
113
Of course not. But you're right on it when Biden does anything with quotes AND cartoons.
I post a fraction of the stupid, irresponsible, and leftist stuff Joe says and does. For someone that doesn’t Tweet, he has more material than any few posters could cover.
 

howeda7

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
54,837
Reaction score
11,719
Points
113
I post a fraction of the stupid, irresponsible, and leftist stuff Joe says and does. For someone that doesn’t Tweet, he has more material than any few posters could cover.
I thought Fox News was deeply troubled over his lack of Press conferences and he spent all his time hiding in the basement?
 

KillerGopherFan

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
19,971
Reaction score
2,930
Points
113
I thought Fox News was deeply troubled over his lack of Press conferences and he spent all his time hiding in the basement?
Makes it even more remarkable, doesn’t it? He’s a high efficiency fuk up.

Please note, I said “says and DOES”.
 

howeda7

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
54,837
Reaction score
11,719
Points
113
Makes it even more remarkable, doesn’t it? He’s a high efficiency fuk up.

Please note, I said “says and DOES”.
He's riddled with dementia, can barely speak, but he's also a raging Socialist who will ruin America and terrifies the Fellas. Yes, it's certainly remarkable how you twist that logic.
 



Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
10,341
Reaction score
1,926
Points
113
During his 47 years in politics, did Joe Biden ever create even one job? Now he thinks he an economics expert and a job creator. Joe thinks that spending money is the answer to all of the countries issues.
Biden exerted a considerable amount of effort in those 47 years towards keeping the black folks in their place. He worked harder on that than anything else, and it's not close. A real champion of the negroes.
 

KillerGopherFan

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
19,971
Reaction score
2,930
Points
113
He's riddled with dementia, can barely speak, but he's also a raging Socialist who will ruin America and terrifies the Fellas. Yes, it's certainly remarkable how you twist that logic.
Fair point. He’s not really running the show. I’m glad you acknowledge that. But he is the face of the “Administration”.
 


LakevilleBro

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
736
Points
113
Biden exerted a considerable amount of effort in those 47 years towards keeping the black folks in their place. He worked harder on that than anything else, and it's not close. A real champion of the negroes.
He did create one job. A job for Hunter, I forgot about that one.
 



Section2

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
48,706
Reaction score
3,497
Points
113
I didn't mention the stimulus. I'm talking about Trump's 2 trillion infrastructure bill. I'm sure you righteously opposed it, right?!?!
I did. The only thing I would support, is cutting a check to every American last spring when government shut everything down.
however, you haven’t said BOO about Biden’s 6T spending bills, so slow down on trying to call out hypocrisy. You have the market cornered.
 

Section2

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
48,706
Reaction score
3,497
Points
113
He's riddled with dementia, can barely speak, but he's also a raging Socialist who will ruin America and terrifies the Fellas. Yes, it's certainly remarkable how you twist that logic.
He’s not running the show. He is surrounded by raging socialists.
It’s funny that you always rip Romney for being a weather vane (which has been completely disproven as he had the courage to vote for impeachment and face booing crowds) yet you never accuse Biden of being a weathervane which he obviously is. Has he ever taken an unpopular position?
 
Last edited:

Spoofin

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
20,207
Reaction score
4,700
Points
113
This article is a bit over a month old now, but I found it interesting that Obama's former top economic adviser was calling Biden's policies “the least responsible macroeconomic policies we’ve had in the last 40 years" and wrote that "the administration is dismissing even the possibility of inflation.” I'm guessing he wouldn't be changing his opinion now as things are trending worse in the last 45-days.
 

howeda7

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
54,837
Reaction score
11,719
Points
113
He’s not running the show. He is surrounded by raging socialists.
It’s funny that you always rip Romney for being a weather vane (which has been completely disproven as he had the courage to vote for impeachment and face booing crowds) yet you never accuse Biden of being a weathervane which he obviously is. Has he ever taken an unpopular position?
Mitt was a weather vane when it mattered most. If he runs again will vote for him in the primary over Don or Tucker or Josh Hawley?

Biden took plenty of unpopular positions in the primary when Bernie and Warren were promising free everything. Now, he's held back on legalizing pot for reasons I don't understand. They initially kept Trump's refugee caps in place etc. There's an entire thread on here about it. You don't care.
 

Pompous Elitist

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
17,104
Reaction score
2,118
Points
113
This article is a bit over a month old now, but I found it interesting that Obama's former top economic adviser was calling Biden's policies “the least responsible macroeconomic policies we’ve had in the last 40 years" and wrote that "the administration is dismissing even the possibility of inflation.” I'm guessing he wouldn't be changing his opinion now as things are trending worse in the last 45-days.

I’ve been around long enough to know complete BS, distortion of economic incentives, bubble blowing, and misallocation of resources when I see it. Danger, Will Robinson. There are two possibilities here: they genuinely have no idea what unintended consequences they have unleashed (75% chance) or they think they know and will pick up the pieces later if things fly out of control ( 25% chance). They are the proverbial Masters of the Universe, after all. Another storm to navigate, potentially, for the plebeian Plumber Joe out there. Fly low, fly silent.


“A relief plan is different from a stimulus,” said Austan Goolsbee, a University of Chicago economist who served with Summers in the Obama White House.

The economy is likely to run a little hot for about a year, but not as hot or as long as in the late 1990s, he added. Fed Chair Jerome H. Powell and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen both anticipate only a temporary burst of rising prices. Investors likewise anticipate average annual inflation of 2.1 percent starting five years from now, according to one standard market gauge.

“The risk of generalized overheating in the goods market appears low for the time being,” economists at Goldman Sachs told clients this week. A second Goldman study found “no evidence” that pandemics inevitably lead to an increase in inflation.”
 

Section2

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
48,706
Reaction score
3,497
Points
113
Mitt was a weather vane when it mattered most. If he runs again will vote for him in the primary over Don or Tucker or Josh Hawley?

Biden took plenty of unpopular positions in the primary when Bernie and Warren were promising free everything. Now, he's held back on legalizing pot for reasons I don't understand. They initially kept Trump's refugee caps in place etc. There's an entire thread on here about it. You don't care.
Didn’t it matter most when we were deciding whether to impeach a President ? Wouldn’t that have been the time where a weather vane would realize the president was still popular within his party, and no one else was voting for impeachment so you had cover? When did it matter more?

in his career, is there any more of a weather vane than Joe Biden? When did he do anything as a senator way outside the mainstream of his party and which put him at risk?
 

Section2

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
48,706
Reaction score
3,497
Points
113
I’ve been around long enough to know complete BS, distortion of economic incentives, bubble blowing, and misallocation of resources when I see it. Danger, Will Robinson. There are two possibilities here: they genuinely have no idea what unintended consequences they have unleashed (75% chance) or they think they know and will pick up the pieces later if things fly out of control ( 25% chance). They are the proverbial Masters of the Universe, after all. Another storm to navigate, potentially, for the plebeian Plumber Joe out there. Fly low, fly silent.


“A relief plan is different from a stimulus,” said Austan Goolsbee, a University of Chicago economist who served with Summers in the Obama White House.

The economy is likely to run a little hot for about a year, but not as hot or as long as in the late 1990s, he added. Fed Chair Jerome H. Powell and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen both anticipate only a temporary burst of rising prices. Investors likewise anticipate average annual inflation of 2.1 percent starting five years from now, according to one standard market gauge.

“The risk of generalized overheating in the goods market appears low for the time being,” economists at Goldman Sachs told clients this week. A second Goldman study found “no evidence” that pandemics inevitably lead to an increase in inflation.”
When you have lots and lots of people not producing anything, and lots and lots of money printing, you have more demand than supply, which causes prices to rise in a market, and shortages in a regulated market. We are seeing both.
 

Spoofin

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
20,207
Reaction score
4,700
Points
113
To put this in persepective - it is the highest number on record going back the 25-years that I can find this data published by the US Bereau of Labor. It is also an 8% increase over the previous record set just 1-month earlier. People aren't taking jobs. Job Search sites are showing much higher numbers that continue to increase.
View attachment 12796
So, the number of open jobs at the end of April dwarfs the previous record - rising another 1-million+ to almost 9.3M - over 12% from previous record month (which was 8% increase from previous record). Yeah, this isn’t a problem, it isn’t the extra $ being paid to sit on your arse, this isn’t artificially raising wages, COGS, or driving inflation. Let’s talk about Trump’s pants, nothing to see here.
658687E3-751B-412A-ACC1-B5F26C161B53.png
 




Top Bottom