Joe Biden’s $2 Trillion Infrastructure & Jobs Plan

Spoofin

Reaction score
Here’s a fact: you have a pathological obsession with Howie. It’s pretty weird, man.
Sure thing. Howie is as dishonest as the day is long and possibly the biggest hypocrite on this site. I simply don’t like Howie. Nothing more, nothing less.

Section2

Reaction score
. I "liked it" because he's right, you're trying ot score a stupid internet point over something that was true until the Senate Parliamentarian ruled 2 days ago.

You're now policing not only every post but every like. Get a life, stalker.
You “like” an awful lot of posts that show you to be a dishonest hypocrite.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm glad my two stalkers can join forces to police which posts I like. I give deep thought before each one. You're doing a great job, Fellas!

Spoofin

Reaction score
. I "liked it" because he's right, you're trying ot score a stupid internet point over something that was true until the Senate Parliamentarian ruled 2 days ago.
Yikes! Mpls said “no none said that” and that I “invented it” - and here you are again saying “he’s right” when it has already been proven that YOU said it. I’m having flashbacks to when you accused me of being a hypocrite about my views on pork in different bills and forgetting you were the one doing a 180. LOL.

You know, it would be a lot easier for you if you just stopped being so dishonest and such a hypocrite. Maybe stop being such a sheep and it won’t be so hard for you to remember what you have or have not said.

cncmin

Reaction score
You “like” an awful lot of posts that show you to be a dishonest hypocrite.
Aren't you precious? Looks like some hypocrite is desperately asking others to stalk their likes.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm glad my two stalkers can join forces to police which posts I like. I give deep thought before each one. You're doing a great job, Fellas!
I’m not really policing it. Basically every post where a prog bro responds to me you give a “like” to. Often times, those posts break all kinds of Howie rules: absolutes, inventing things I didn’t say, etc. you are the king of dishonesty, double standards, and hypocrisy. The post above is a good example.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’m not really policing it. Basically every post where a prog bro responds to me you give a “like” to. Often times, those posts break all kinds of Howie rules: absolutes, inventing things I didn’t say, etc. you are the king of dishonesty, double standards, and hypocrisy. The post above is a good example.
Victim/Whiner/Liar/Racist/(and now) Stalker.
All sorts of names are needed to hide and distract from all that dishonesty and hypocrisy. Howie is now complaining that his “like” didn’t mean he believes what was posted when he flat out said he liked the post because what Mpls said “was right.” 🤷‍♂️

Section2

Reaction score
Victim/Whiner/Liar/Racist/(and now) Stalker.
All sorts of names are needed to hide and distract from all that dishonesty and hypocrisy. Howie is now complaining that his “like” didn’t mean he believes what was posted when he flat out said he liked the post because what Mpls said “was right.” 🤷‍♂️
Howie almost never makes an argument. Ever notice that? Sarcasm and exaggeration are his favorites. And then all the names you mentioned. A sober post explaining why he thinks abc, or why xyz is wrong? Almost never.
That’s because deep down, he knows

cncmin

Reaction score
Come on, man. The vast majority of this is utter nonsense, as is almost everything you post on this board.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’d like to see some evidence that supports this claim. Your conservative crank worldview doesn’t count.
I don’t typically get this info from the mainstream media as they really suck at reporting current trends in industrial sectors (which is why I said anyone in industry and manufacturing in my post), but I need to follow it for my job and pay good economist firms to track important trends (to our business) like this for us.

Kudos to NBC as I see they did report on this yesterday. As of mid-March (the number is higher now) there were 15-million job openings. The number before the pandemic was 10-million (a measly 50% increase).

There are now more jobs available than before the pandemic. So why aren't people signing up?​

Now, I’m gonna bypass the initial explanations they list (people not applying due to fatigue of being turned down or due to fear of COVID in the workplace) as I think those numbers are noise in the industrial/manufacturing jobs I mentioned (and I can’t speak to retail, service, etc.). I do, however think they hit the nail on the head if you read further down.....
“Factory owners and employers lament that the generosity of unemployment benefits and stimulus payments have some workers avoiding returning to work because they make more money not working.”

This isn’t surprising - who can blame them - but as I said, the past administration and the current administration policies on unemployment right now are driving too many to choose being unemployed over employed (at lower paying jobs). Anyone working in the industrial market is seeing that right now and feeling it with supply and lead-time issues driven partly by logistics issues and primarily by capacity issues. We swung the pendulum too far.

Wally

Reaction score
Kudos to NBC as I see they did report on this yesterday. As of mid-March (the number is higher now) there were 15-million job openings. The number before the pandemic was 10-million (a measly 50% increase).

Let the migrants in, we need workers!!!

stocker08

Reaction score
Listen to yourself, man. Just pathetic.

Wait....the guy who was persistent about being a moderate and proceeded to back up that claim by spouting the extreme right/MAGA talking points is pathetic?

No....can't be.

USAF

Reaction score
The leftist playbook which the leftists on this board follow religiously and never deviate from the script.

1. Lie
2. Deny
3. Blame
4. When the first 3 fail scream RACISM
Wasn't denial "stage 1" in spoof's list?

You know, in the Hunter Biden laptop thread where he (and the rest of the fellas) embarrassed themselves?

You guys need to get the list settled.

scools12

Reaction score
Wasn't denial "stage 1" in spoof's list?

You know, in the Hunter Biden laptop thread where he (and the rest of the fellas) embarrassed themselves?

You guys need to get the list settled.
First or Second doesn’t matter. It’s your playbook. Follow it in whatever order you like.

howeda7

Reaction score
Breaking News: People are more eager to spend others’ money. Shocking!
Being fair and balanced, I'm sure you also criticized Trump's 2 trillion infrastructure plan. Right?!?!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Being fair and balanced, I'm sure you also criticized Trump's 2 trillion infrastructure plan. Right?!?!
I don’t even recall being on here when it was discussed. Go ahead and search.

I also don’t think I have criticized Biden’s other than the fact there is too much pork in there and mainly that he is going to ram it through with reconciliation (again). You, of course, don’t care about that.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The very fact that Republicans have countered with $585B demonstrates the difference between the Biden and Trump admins. The Biden admin is about governing, the Trump admin was about Trump

Top Bottom