Joe Biden’s $2 Trillion Infrastructure & Jobs Plan

LesBolstad

Reaction score
<10% of the proposed bill goes to infrastructure. Democrats are just becoming ridiculous. What is making them go insane? Covid? 5G? There really is something going on.

balds

Reaction score
Ummmmm, this is a positive thing?
Just words. Halve those numbers and you'd be accurate about what is actually being spent on those categories. The rest just disappears.

Section2

Reaction score
Just words. Halve those numbers and you'd be accurate about what is actually being spent on those categories. The rest just disappears.
Wrong. It all disappears. Just like Obama’s stimulus. It is 100% wasted.

cncmin

Reaction score
Wrong. It all disappears. Just like Obama’s stimulus. It is 100% wasted.
LOL what. the. f.? "It all disappears" Where, exactly, do you think it all goes?

cncmin

Reaction score
You could have just stated what Balds said, which is somewhat reasonable, that some of it is wasted. But no, there can be no gray in your world, only binary. It is ALL wasted. ALL of it. Which is an obvious lie. But you can't stop yourself.

cncmin

Reaction score
His policies!

A good portion of this is KingTrumpLandia opening up fully, to help keep the virus alive and spreading many more months and killing many more people than necessary. But at least the jobs report looks good on paper.

howeda7

Reaction score
You could have just stated what Balds said, which is somewhat reasonable, that some of it is wasted. But no, there can be no gray in your world, only binary. It is ALL wasted. ALL of it. Which is an obvious lie. But you can't stop yourself.
Absolutist Fool2 is back and better than ever.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
His policies!

Howie being Howie.

Let me see if I remember how this goes, since this just happened 4 years ago.... So for Trump, the raging economy was the teflon Obama's great administration just spilling over (not just the first 2 months but many lunatic Libs would say for the whole 4 year Admin)... But NOW, Biden barely keeping up with the way things Trump had them going just two months in is reason for celebration?

Is that what we're going with?

Section2

Reaction score
It’s worse than waste, honestly.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anyone thinking the jobs situation is going well right now isn’t in industry. Can people get jobs? Sure, yet Manufacturer’s across this Country are struggling to hire. There is a huge number of open jobs and the lower wage ones aren’t being filled - instead there are just more openings. Why would you work when you can make almost as much or more by not working? The Trump admin screwed this up from the start and the Biden admin just keeps extending the nonsense. I’m sure someone will explain why giving people an incentive to not work is good. Maybe we can just tax Bezos to cover it all.

cncmin

Reaction score
It’s worse than waste, honestly.
uhhh, it's time you start posting some details behind your wide-brush accusations, or admit you have nothing substantial.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
and the lower wage ones aren’t being filled - instead there are just more openings.
I know six figures of people who will take those jobs right now.

Just the matter of some dickheads who want to prevent that from happening because of ideology.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Anyone thinking the jobs situation is going well right now isn’t in industry. Can people get jobs? Sure, yet Manufacturer’s across this Country are struggling to hire. There is a huge number of open jobs and the lower wage ones aren’t being filled - instead there are just more openings. Why would you work when you can make almost as much or more by not working? The Trump admin screwed this up from the start and the Biden admin just keeps extending the nonsense. I’m sure someone will explain why giving people an incentive to not work is good. Maybe we can just tax Bezos to cover it all.

I’d like to see some evidence that supports this claim. Your conservative crank worldview doesn’t count.

GopherNE

Reaction score
This was probably the only bill I was excited to hear about from Trump's term. 4 years went by and nothing. Glad to see progress is finally being made, because we need it.

cncmin

Reaction score
Howie being Howie.

Let me see if I remember how this goes, since this just happened 4 years ago.... So for Trump, the raging economy was the teflon Obama's great administration just spilling over (not just the first 2 months but many lunatic Libs would say for the whole 4 year Admin)... But NOW, Biden barely keeping up with the way things Trump had them going just two months in is reason for celebration?

Is that what we're going with?
"Raging economy". Uh, ok?
* GDP growth rate was about the same in Trump's first 3 years as Obama's last 3 years.
* Unemployment trends continued at a steady rate, same trend as Obama's last term.
* Almost all economic data, other than massively increased deficit/debt over Obama's last term, and the stock market, were simply continuation of trends from Obama's last term into Trump's first 3 years, and that with a massive tax cut that sent debt spiraling out of control.
* And then the economy crashed in Trump's 4th year.

"Raging economy". If what we saw in Obama's last term could be called a "raging economy" (I wouldn't), then you could call Trump's first 3 years that. By the time he was unceremoniously booted from office, he had left the economy in shambles and debt-ridden. "Raging economy".

Top Bottom